Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) (10298 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm done with the coochie talk, what's your astrological sign? smiley
aries and yu?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
aries and yu?

LMFAO. I just checked your profile & I saw "Ahead of you". How Aries of you! I'm an Aquarius.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. I just checked your profile & I saw "Ahead of you". How Aries of you! I'm an Aquarius.
for real? No doubt u sound lyk an aquarius lady.... How Aquarius of you! What's your green button?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*nods*

Yup. And ure Jan?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Yup. And ure Jan?

Yes, the 25th. How are you this morning?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, the 25th. How are you this morning?

Oh! I'm awesome as usual...u?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Oh! I'm awesome as usual...u?

Great. How is the weather in your part of the continent this morning? Here it's slightly warm for a morning. I'm definitely not liking it. Not a fan of sunny days that start early lol
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Great. How is the weather in your part of the continent this morning? Here it's slightly warm for a morning. I'm definitely not liking it. Not a fan of sunny days that start early lol

It's the opposite here. It's very cold and cloudy. I could do with your weather right now. We could swap grin
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2015
CaptPlanet:

It's the opposite here. It's very cold and cloudy. I could do with your weather right now. We could swap grin

Hehehe. No thanks to cold weather, we just ditched coats about a few weeks ago. Soldier on, it'll get better. When is the next change of season over there?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. No thanks to cold weather, we just ditched coats about a few weeks ago. Soldier on, it'll get better. When is the next change of season over there?

It's currently the rainy season here after this comes the real deal, the harmattan/ dry season. Cold af in the morning and night, hot/very sunny and dry in the day time.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by ObiBlessed(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol.. If you know me, ull know that I don't care about those things.. We care about the pocket mehn

I pray that you'll not be from my state Anambra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric / Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You / See What This Girl Posted On FB Page !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.