Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? (1925 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by SeanT21(f): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2009
I am pretty sure you have not met all the men in Nigeria to say that.

Rate each and every person as an individual. wink

But I have 2 ask,Is Kanu part of your experiment?? lipsrsealed
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by SisiJinx: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2009
Tee hee hee @ Topic.

You gotta go to refined places to meet the really refined ones. . . even then sef, it is still hit or miss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The problem is this. . .

The poor ones have esteem issues (can't blame them. . . with all the gold digging Naija girls out there dismissing them at every turn) so they try to hide it by being loud and brash.

The Rich ones have inflated egos (can't blame them. . . with all the gold digging Naija girls out there fawning over them) so they think it is their right to be loud and brash.

You see so? cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by pureminded: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Tee hee hee @ Topic.

You gotta go to refined places to meet the really refined ones. . . even then sef, it is still hit or miss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The problem is this. . .

The poor ones have esteem issues (can't blame them. . . with all the gold digging Naija girls out there dismissing them at every turn) so they try to hide it by being loud and brash.

The Rich ones have inflated egos (can't blame them. . . with all the gold digging Naija girls out there fawning over them) so they think it is their right to be loud and brash.

You see so? cheesy

Exactly , Go and mingle with cowwect Guys! cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by ilaugh1: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2009
@Topic

I agree with you - but dont proto type - the ones you meat abroad are the worst type of Nigerians, and hey are the ones who gives the country a bad image, an average Nigerian, especially the ones who live in Nigeria, are different in many ways than the ones you meet abroad.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2009
i_laugh:

@Topic

I agree with you - but dont proto type - the ones you meat abroad are the worst type of Nigerians, and hey are the ones who gives the country a bad image, an average Nigerian, especially the ones who live in Nigeria, are different in many ways than the ones you meet abroad.
co-signed!!
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Hollysmile: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2009
@Poster, must u tell us u were born and brought up under de bridge? Mind u, ur dad is a drunk doesn't mean everybody's dad is de same.
Beni!
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by patwhizkid(f): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2009
Nna na wa o
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by iice(f): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2009
i_laugh:

@Topic

You've alot of them shey? These ones abroad undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by chibaby5(f): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
errrrrrrrrrm. . . . . i guess its an all round ting! u cnt go 2 any country n alla dem r clean n perfect . . . there will alwayz b good and also a bad side of a person . nobodyz perfect so those ones dat r nasty, dirty, loud etc, dat is their own flaw
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2009
iice:

You've alot of them shey? These ones abroad undecided
That's a dude.
Abeg, let him speak for himself and his companions. grin grin they know themselves cheesy tongue

Like I said, co-signed wink
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2009
I know it's a dude. Him and his many alias cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by landwin: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
pc guru:

Still you.get a life or better go read ur books

You're so retarded,go get a brain
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by landwin: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
Hollysmile:

@Poster, must u tell us u were born and brought up under de bridge? Mind u, ur dad is a drunk doesn't mean everybody's dad is de same.
Beni!

What's the difference between your dad and a pot bellied, lousy,beer drinking lunatic? angry angry angry
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by yme1(f): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
oh my gwad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
@landwin maybe pcguru went too far by sayin stuff.don't take it personal.Darkpcguru
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Nasty And Loud? by dljbd1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
sorry o!!! sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking / Prominent Nigerians Children Now Get Married To White Americans! / Help Condom No Where To B Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.