Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,328 members, 7,846,455 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Help Condom No Where To B Found - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Condom No Where To B Found (1920 Views)

How To Put Your Woman In The Mood And Spice Up The Dead Feeling To B Alive Again / Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Condom No Where To B Found by dazzy4real(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2010
Pls pple i need a help here was havin sex wit my gal wit a condom,then few minutes lata i discoverd dat d condom is no longer on me,bt inside my gal n we cant seem to get it out now pls wat do we do?Very urgent!
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by googles: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2010
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the condom no size you before ni?
na wa o. . . . . . if twas your salary that fell inside a pit
am sure you 'll put your hand inside and pick it
so get busy buddy. . . .[/size]
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2010
dazzy4real:

Pls pple i need a help here was havin intimacy wit my gal wit a condom,then few minutes lata i discoverd dat d condom is no longer on me,bt inside my gal n we cant seem to get it out now pls wat do we do?Very urgent!

What do you do? Don't be silly - just get it out with your fingers! No woman's that deep, that a condom would literally be sucked in so far, you couldn't retrieve it.
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by H2O2: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2010
Lol grin grin I hope your expired semen didn't disseminate inside her when the condom disappeared. if it did, be ready to do some damage control grin
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2010
Were you peeps that engrossed to notice when the condom was slipping off?  undecided
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2010
Happy Fathers Day grin Just kidding. See a doctor, (A gynecologist to be specific) immediately
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by na2day2(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2010
dazzy4real:

Pls pple i need a help here was havin intimacy wit my gal wit a condom,then few minutes lata i discoverd dat d condom is no longer on me,bt inside my gal n we cant seem to get it out now pls wat do we do?Very urgent!

dude, why u dey lie like this? and i know u fa. ur condom is inside ur woman and u decided to turn on ur computer then connect online and come ask for advice on NL? shocked shocked shocked shocked haba! grin grin grin
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by dazzy4real(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2010
dude, why u dey lie like this? and i know u fa. your condom is inside your woman and u decided to turn on your computer then connect online and come ask for advice on NL? shocked shocked shocked shocked haba! grin grin grin

bro if u hve any contributn kindly gve 2 me,i ve been told on wat to do n hve done dat bt am nt jst confortable wit it yet,so na crime to seek advise?
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by na2day2(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2010
dazzy4real:

bro if u hve any contributn kindly gve 2 me,i ve been told on wat to do n hve done dat bt am nt jst confortable wit it yet,so na crime to seek advise?

sorry, i cant give u any advice, just let me know when the naming ceremony will be taking place grin grin grin
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by nnemak(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2010
@na2day,
For your information the naming is Uk standard o. embarassed embarassed Bring your own food and drinks. grin grin LOL . Strictly on invitation, And You sabi say him no go invite you, lol shocked
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by na2day2(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2010
nne_mak:

@na2day,
For your information the naming is Uk standard o. embarassed embarassed Bring your own food and drinks. grin grin LOL . Strictly on invitation, And You sabi say him no go invite you, lol shocked

why nau? na the food dey carry me go dia ooo embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by galatico(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

Lol grin grin I hope your expired semen didn't disseminate inside her when the condom disappeared. if it did, be ready to do some damage control grin

LMAO!!!
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by whitesturd(f): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2010
roftlmao grin grin grin
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by bykes(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2010
buddy,get a pair of scisors,a pair of hand gloves and flashlight for it could be realy dark inside ang get down to work.this my advice grin grin grin grin.
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by yjay(f): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2010
bykes:

buddy,get a pair of scisors,a pair of hand gloves and flashlight for it could be realy dark inside ang get down to work.this my advice  grin grin grin grin.

this is just ridiculous grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster, the condom obviously slipped & u pushed it further inside with your "kini"  grin , i think u shld be able to remove it with your fingers, just make sure u wash your hands before u start grin grin grin & afterwards too of course
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by MoneyRule(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2010
Cut her up, take it out and then sow her up!
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by kpolli(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2010
is this not the kinda of story we used to hear when we were small, abt it blockin a girl from peeing n pelvic swelling n she dying,
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by smooooooth: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
an over sized condom, lost in an over sized pussy. thats a disaster. seek expert help!!!! call Dr. Wale.
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by milkan05(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

wonders would never end on NL. U go fear threads naaaaa
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by Donvilo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
milkan05:

grin grin grin grin grin

wonders would never end on NL. U go fear threads naaaaa
U don see am, my broda. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by Busybody2(f): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
@OP

What a calamitous connundrum (sic), is it the oversized condom to blame or the 100 feet long konga sized (borehole/well) kitty? ROFL
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by lalaboi1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hmmm, what a thread, anyways, guy, u don commot this thing already, so no come here come dey whine us jare, if na money dem put inside ur gf, u go come ask us make we teach you how to commot am ni ?
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by slap1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Maybe u tot u were wearing a condom when u ain't really wearing one.
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by noblegas2(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
hahahahahahahaaaajhhahhahaa,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,

ask [size=20pt]GOOGLES[/size] to help you search for it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by r231(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
I take it she is still laying on the bed while you are out here on WWW looking for solution grin
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by ichommy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
r231:

I take it she is still laying on the bed while you are out here on WWW looking for solution grin

LOL
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by slap1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
Do it from d oda end and push d tin out. Or, better still, send her over to my place.
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by na2day2(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2010
is the child going to be a boy or a girl? if it is a boy let us call him seun if it is a girl, seunina  grin grin grin
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by otuism: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
u can send that girl of urs to me cos i sebi remove cd from babes body well well,call me on this line o8000000000000.i hope say u no go vest sha
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by Nescoemmy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
story,story, stoooooooooooooooory
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by dazzy4real(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2010
Guyz and gals thanks for d ridiculous advice,bt i don remove d codom and it waz even very easy no need to stress myself,
Re: Help Condom No Where To B Found by googles: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
noble_gas1:

hahahahahahahaaaajhhahhahaa, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,

ask [size=20pt]GOOGLES[/size] to help you search for it. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dazzy4real:

Guyz and gals thanks for d ridiculous advice,bt i don remove d codom and it waz even very easy no need to stress myself,

[size=13pt]lmao
so wat did u do??
pushed the thing in with ur[b] thing[/b] until it came out of her mouth ?? cheesy cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wort Dating Ur Fathers Friend / Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f / How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.