Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story (4290 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by sugarp(f): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
The best thing to do is for your supposed wife to be, to quite the church, change her number and start life with u anew.

If she does not agree to the above terms, then it obvious she has eaten more than she can chew... Apply wisdom, you are a man.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by minexpo(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
wel she should try avoiding any contact him period
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by gidjah(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Exponental:
Your first mistake is you believing a senior pastor cannot be fetish or adulterous.
I smell lies in your fiancee's tales. She had had sex with him.... he wants to continue but she feels reluctant to continue eventhough she doesn't mind, she's scared of losing you because she knows he is not real...... my view!
God bless you bro,she has been in secret union with him before they met,he only wanted to continue with illicit affair but she us trying to pull out since god has answered her her prayers via giving her a MUGU for hussy.oga run for your life b4 the evil pastor turns you into a chicken even after the marriage.He won't leave her alone o,he will keep up with the torment even after the marriage.She signed an evil pact with him let her go settle the scores.She knewhim to be a man of god b4 going that far with car dropping and gifts of various kinds.women and Longer throats!!!!
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by gidjah(m): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2015
xpirence:
I really appreciate all your critics and comments. thx, but I want to formerly report him to the Overal pastor and The elders in the marriage team because he promised to deal with her spiritually if she refuses to come to the guest house with him, but my wife to be is against it my move. I asked why, she said because of shame, and other things like. that is why I started doubting her. pls advice me. i dont want to make mistake.
Bros leave her slone to continue with what she started,else you might not be able to cope with the future consequences o!!.you go pray tire.she ought to have told you the truth about what really transpired between them once upon a time ,but it's like she is very secretive about such.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by gidjah(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2015
xpirence:

thx all, hmmmm can you imagine, am watching things like i dont knw what to do, I made effort to get the details and the contact of the Man (pastor) but my woman refused blontly and told me not to disturb myself. I am so amzed, just watching lying dog. what do u hav to say to this
Throw her away sharp sharp!she will bring you nothing but trouble un the future.By the time that pastor start tormenting her spiritually,you won't be able to cope o.you sound like a gentleman and q very very weak Christian!!
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by gidjah(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2015
sugarp:
The best thing to do is for your supposed wife to be, to quite the church, change her number and start life with u anew.

If she does not agree to the above terms, then it obvious she has eaten more than she can chew... Apply wisdom, you are a man.
He shouldn't try that with the lady at all !she will put him into more trouble.she is in a deal with the pastor and they've both been in it for some time before he met her,unless she is ready to confess ,it will be pretty difficult to intervene in.He should let the lady be ,he seem very weak a man and thus a weak Christian. Too,by the time she starts getting attacks from oga senior pastor....brother husband might not be able to help o;
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by aprilwise(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
xpirence:

thx all, hmmmm can you imagine, am watching things like i dont knw what to do, I made effort to get the details and the contact of the Man (pastor) but my woman refused blontly and told me not to disturb myself. I am so amzed, just watching lying dog. what do u hav to say to this
. In my observation ur babe nd d pastor had an affair now she wanna put an end to it nd d pastor don't wanna let go easily. If u wanna meet d pastor through ur babe she will shade u away in all means. So hold d bull by d horn confront d pastor go to his office.

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Sleekbaby(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
I think there is more to that story, y did u fiancee keep calling the pastor knowing fully well the type of man he is, I don't think the pastor will start threatening her if dey hv not had anything in common b4. Some of us girls do cause problems 4 ourselves atimes, y do we keep drawing close to our pastor's dt after church service u can't go home on ur own but wait 4 pastor to go n drop us or go to his house to do minor tins dt are not necessary.

I advice since d pastor knows dt she is getting married u can go with her to see d pastor. Pray always, success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet African Ladies With Hugge And Oversized Behiinds / What Do You Wish Your 'ex'. / Single Photo That Explains Mans Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.