Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (92063 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Could u pls move on with ur life. I said bye.

Don't get your lazy azz to work. Keep thinking about the economy and Syria.

Joker!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

I am trying to help o

We have to make sure that the dream was not from the villagetongue
grin grin If I slap you eh - You go see monkey call am darling.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin If I slap you eh - You go see monkey call am darling.

Kindness does not pay... I get it now tongue
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

Kindness does not pay... I get it now tongue
That isn't being kind . cheesy
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
That isn't being kind . cheesy

Nice?

Helpful?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

Nice?

Helpful?

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

Don't get your lazy azz to work. Keep thinking about the economy and Syria.

Joker!
Didn't u say you're not lonely? Shouldn't you be with ur man by this time if u had one rather than post abusive comments?
I think you are just one obese and ugly teenager seeking online attention. Words like i.diot, fool aren't rare in your posts, and it shows how immature u are.
I don't even know who the hell you are, I said bye and you keep coming back to me. Dem send u?
To your recent comment, I can actually employ everyone in your family and pay twice whatever everyone in there currently make.
Keep yourself busy with something else. Use a freaking vibr.ator if ure lonely and h.orny. Just leave me alone.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Didn't u say you're not lonely? Shouldn't you be with ur man by this time if u had one rather than post abusive comments?
I think you are just one obese and ugly teenager seeking online attention. Words like i.diot, fool aren't rare in your posts, and it shows how immature u are.
I don't even know who the hell you are, I said bye and you keep coming back to me. Dem send u?
To your recent comment, I can actually employ everyone in your family and pay twice whatever everyone in there currently make.
Keep yourself busy with something else. Use a freaking vibrator if ure lonely and Hot. Just leave me alone.
How can I be with my man at this time of the night? Did I tell you that I was married? Shey na by force to have a partner?

Bla bla... You can't even afford to let my common rent if your were in my shoes.

Ode!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=37679392][/quote]

What's wrong with your nose? Is it itching upon?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

How can I be with my man at this time of the night? Did I tell you that I am married?

Bla bla... You can't even afford to let my common rent if your were in my shoes.

Ode!

You still rent, I own homes. No need going back an forth with you.Bye for the last time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Bye for the last time.

Coward!

Run along!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

Coward!

Run along!
No wonder you're not married. You simply lack manners. Who wants to end up with someone like you?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

No wonder you're not married. You simply lack manners.
You wan give me husband?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

You wan give me husband?
Which one be my own? Wetin happen to the ones wey leave u?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Which one be my own? Wetin happen to the ones wey leave u?
I never marry now

Oya make you dash me one na
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

I never marry now

Oya make you dash me one na
Lol. I go dey pray for you.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Lol. I go dey pray for you.

Thank you
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Ewuro4: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Still ontop food matter??

Even when you unfollow a thread , these mofos will always spam your mentions calling for attention at all cost.

Stay dere they stalk my moniker dey use am to vent on your miserable NL diaries, not my business oh.

'well bred' my behind. Ajegbodo olę lazy buttz longthroat somebodies. Na me do una? Leave me oh, ho ho!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by panegyrics: 6:27am On Sep 05, 2015
godoluwa:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?!!!
#FACTS# lol.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by creepsyme(f): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
lionphil:

I don't pray u get such a man...but if a friend of urs happened to have such a man, will u advise her to seek a divorce or to heed to the man's desire?
I will advice her to talk to him, especially wen he begins to complain of his so called complete service. if a woman will cook for u and serve u always but fail once in a while to serve the food why would he make it a big deal? dats absolute arrogance , immaturity and exhibition of ego.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by ireneidiva(f): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
TV01:

A sensible man does not give an inch to what is unbecoming.
As for being chauvinist - to be chauvinist is to be confident in, and proud of your manhood - women love chauvinists cool.

All the best for your union.

TV
Speak for your sisters. Women don't love chauvinists.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by lionphil(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
creepsyme:
I will advice her to talk to him, especially wen he begins to complain of his so called complete service. if a woman will cook for u and serve u always but fail once in a while to serve the food why would he make it a big deal? dats absolute arrogance , immaturity and exhibition of ego.

You have evaded my questions twice...I gave u two options. When the man bluntly refuses, will u advise her to heed to his desire or to sue for a divorce? Please answer the question.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by creepsyme(f): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
lionphil:

You have evaded my questions twice...I gave u two options. When the man bluntly refuses, will u advise her to heed to his desire or to sue for a divorce? Please answer the question.
ur question is hard to answer straightly, its not called for, am sure d guy will not also want to loose his marriage on d ground on his so called incomplete service, all am saying is dat he shuld sometimes strike a balance. $%÷×£€
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by lionphil(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
creepsyme:
ur question is hard to answer straightly, its not called for, am sure d guy will not also want to loose his marriage on d ground on his so called incomplete service, all am saying is dat he shuld sometimes strike a balance. $%÷×£€

Back to the Op...don't u think she had tried these methods before washing her dirty linen in the public? If u were in her shoes, after all deliberations, what would u do?

BTW, the question isn't difficult to answer straighly you only want to save face...because if u choose either, u feel there'll be name tagging or something of the sort attached to it

U can see from the OPs point that all avenues seem to have been exhausted...in your opinion, what should d OP do next?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by creepsyme(f): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
dinachi:

My wife serving me and being submissive to me is a very very big deal for me and infact a do or die affair just as me loving her and meeting her needs is also a big deal and a do or die situation. If you understand that your husband is the king of the home then you will call him your priority but it seems you are the type that have no regard for your husband that is why you value other things more importantly than him! The love of my life is my number one priority!
sir pls go through my post again and the original poster's. am outta here.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by lionphil(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
creepsyme:

How are u so sure the guy isn't looking for a reason to end the marriage? Please don't make me laugh, people lose marriages for more flimsy excuses than this...

E.g you should press the toothpaste from the bottom and not from the top. Please stop trying to assume u know what people think.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by creepsyme(f): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
dinachi:

My wife serving me and being submissive to me is a very very big deal for me and infact a do or die affair just as me loving her and meeting her needs is also a big deal and a do or die situation. If you understand that your husband is the king of the home then you will call him your priority but it seems you are the type that have no regard for your husband that is why you value other things more importantly than him! The love of my life is my number one priority!
sir pls go through my post again and the original poster's. am outta here. #$@÷teamimmatureandarrogantmen@×÷+
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by morethanadoll(f): 2:10am On Sep 06, 2015
If he prefers his food on the plate already, it isn't that big of a task, honestly. It is part of our culture in America to serve your man's food to him on the plate. It would take more time to set it up on the table. If he is a good husband, you should do whatever it takes to keep him happy.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 3:00am On Sep 06, 2015
morethanadoll:
If he prefers his food on the plate already, it isn't that big of a task, honestly. It is part of our culture in America to serve your man's food to him on the plate. It would take more time to set it up on the table. If he is a good husband, you should do whatever it takes to keep him happy.
That's not an American culture. It is personal choice and that's like saying genital mutilation is an African culture.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by morethanadoll(f): 4:39am On Sep 06, 2015
MrsChima:

That's not an American culture. It is personal choice and that's like saying genital mutilation is an African culture.

You are right in a sense of my speaking for all American people. I'll rephrase. It is Louisianian culture, since I do live here. Try that with your husband here and you may not have one. smiley
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2015
"Service is not complete" sounds like the man is talking to his maid.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2015
creepsyme:
sir pls go through my post again and the original poster's. am outta here. #$@÷teamimmatureandarrogantmen@×÷+
Cursed imp,# team immature,cursed,foolish,extremely childish and idiotic woman#
Stop treating your husband as if he is your boy. A woman should give her best when it comes to serving her husband. No chore is more important than giving complete service. Only cursed, arrogant,wayward and infantile women consider mere chores more important than their husbands but will still turn around to accuse their husbands of neglect when he ignores then and focuses on other chores when they need his attention.
Hypocritical women who cannot see beyond their noses!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / This Is What My House Help Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.