Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl (1276 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by dandoll: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Just because he’s your friend, doesn’t make him immune to temptation. We’ll help you tell if he has made your woman the object of his desires.

Obviously, they’re not going to start coming on to her when you’re around or start talking about her inappropriately in your presence, so how can you tell if they are indeed enamored of your other half or just being nice for your sake. Well, fear no more gentlemen: the following list tells all.

#1 I can feel your presence. Is your friend one of those who you have that kind of healthy relationship with, where you might not see them for six months at a time, and yet you can seamlessly pick up from where you left off? Then they meet your girlfriend and all of a sudden are ringing you every other day, inviting themselves round to your place or on already planned nights out? Does he always ask if you’re going out on your own or whether there will be anyone else there?

These are all surefire indications that he has the scent of your woman in his nostrils, and is relentlessly pursuing her. He may not have admitted it to himself at this stage, but he will, and it will lead to trouble. Try not to encourage his behavior, and keep him to a routine that he was previously comfortable with – no matter how close you are.

2 It’s no joke. Your friend’s one of the lads and like a bit of a laugh, but he holds onto his laughter like a cheating husband holds on to his nether regions. He’s kind of cool and collected and exposes his humor through little more than the odd sardonic smile.

Then he meets your girlfriend, and starts belly laughing over every silly and inconsequential thing she comes out with for no apparent reason. No, he hasn’t suddenly turned into the slowpoke he is acting like. He has actually and very suddenly become infatuated with your girlfriend. In a desperate attempt to show her how nice he is, how approachable and friendly he is, he has thrown his cool scruples to the wind. Best keep your eye on him.

3 Whose side? You go out for a drink or meal or something similar, and whether orchestrated that way or not, your girlfriend and friend bump into each other, and the chat starts flowing. Do you find that your friend is starting to be all obsequious with her, hanging on her every word?

And more importantly, do you notice that he starts agreeing with everything she says, and yet disagreeing with you. If he is so swift to take the side of someone he barely knows against someone who could have been a friend for years, then you can bet your bottom dollar that his little brain is firmly in control
4 It’s a gift. Not everyone has the subtlety to make moves on a girl the way that some of the previous points require, and your friend may be oblivious to how obvious his attempts to woo your girl actually are. So, if he starts turning up with bigger bouquets and more expensive boxes of chocolate for her than you, then it may be time to have words!

If you want to get dumped, then act like a chump. Otherwise, use the insights above to keep your friends’ crushes firmly under control!

http://www.trendypulse.com/8-signs-that-your-friend-has-a-crush-on-your-girlfriend/
Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by joncom(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Tell me
Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by lekjons(m): 12:56am On Sep 02, 2015
hmmm..
which guy does that?!

guys don't steal their friend's girlfriend, ladies do!

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by jagorinho: 2:21am On Sep 02, 2015
i agree wt no 3, when r friend keeps supporting ur gfrnd at ur own expense at any given opportunity then somtin is fishy......av bn there b4, i saw d handwriting on the wall but what went 4 me ws that d grl loved me 4 my personality and d guy later retracted bt our frndshp ws neva d same...it is always hard to b on d defensive in a relatnshp
Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by donholy28(m): 2:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Guys make we buy gun,so we go do d needful when d guy is discovered
Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by Mekus68: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Op u are on point.
I cant allow my friends become regular visitors to my house, bcuz if ur girl is pretty, they will snatch her from u. If she's just there, they will use her for u.
Either way, u will be d loser.
Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by stanvesco(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2015
BE THE MAN THE LADIES CHEAT WITH,AND NOT THE MAN THE LADIES CHEAT ON. Simple!!

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by olexjay(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2015
It depend on the type of friend who you mingle with..... My friend dare not try dat shït with me lol
Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by Marleek(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Sexologist:
gerarahia mehn....shiiii
Is that in Falz's voice? grin grin grin grin
Re: Signs That Your Friend Has A Crush On Your Girl by Stayne: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
stanvesco:
BE THE MAN THE LADIES CHEAT WITH,AND NOT THE MAN THE LADIES CHEAT ON. Simple!!
#word

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe Needs Real Sex Partner / Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick. / Quality Sells More Than nudíty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.