Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? (82087 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by gentlesinna(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
She came to my house one day on a surprise visit on to see a female shoe infront of my door nd she bagged in only to see me fucking on her elder sister den she walk straight to d bath room came out unclad nd joind us. After Quashing d two sisters I threw dem out of my room wit my belt.

They deserves it.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
themonk:
she asked me if we could still kip the sex part
I guess she liked ur kondo very well

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Sandydayz(f): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
is it so bad?
U can't imagine smiley
Would av pitied me
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
gentlesinna:
She came to my house one day on a surprise visit on to see a female shoe infront of my door nd she bagged in only to see me fucking on her elder sister den she walk straight to d bath room came out unclad nd joind us. After Quashing d two sisters I threw dem out of my room wit my belt.

They deserves it.
shocked
gentlesinna:

They deserves it.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Starships4u(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
eeyah she must have been really pained.
my brother, the thing tire me sef..... Me come reply am with "That moment in life when nothing really
surprises u anymore... #F*CK_FAKE_BITCHES....
"

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by themonk(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
I guess she liked ur kondo very well
our relationship couldnt work becos of my tight schedule, i couldnt take her to the movies and all that but we had great sex.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Sandydayz:
U can't imagine smiley Would av pitied me
chai my sister,pls share it wth me, the lord is able.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by themonk(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Sandydayz:
smiley U can't imagine
he slept with ur frnds?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Starships4u:
my brother, the thing tire me sef..... Me come reply am with "That moment in life when nothing really
surprises u anymore... #F*CK_FAKE_BITCHES....
"
hehehehehehe,omo na true o,fake bitches every where.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2015
themonk:

our relationship couldnt work becos of my tight schedule, i couldnt take her to the movies and all that but we had great sex.
I like dat.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by chigoizie7(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Why do u guys feel happy in dragging me back to forgotten issues?

Ok, she came, saw another bae on my bed, and insisted on getting her own share of the deek @ d moment, we had to go to my friends house.

Funny enuf, the girl on my bed refused to go and never objected to her demands.

Some girls are really crazy, well, being single rocks now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Starships4u(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehehe,omo na true o,fake bitches every where.
since that time she has been busy re-tweeting her MAN U news..... "LIKE I CARE"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Starships4u:
since that time she has been busy re-tweeting her MAN U news..... "LIKE I CARE"
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2015
chigoizie7:
Why do u guys feel happy in dragging me back to forgotten issues?

Ok, she came, saw another bae on my bed, and insisted on getting her own share of the deek @ d moment, we had to go to my friends house.

Funny enuf, the girl on my bed refused to go and never objected to her demands.

Some girls are really crazy, well, being single rocks now
huh?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by rane06(f): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Too many lies around here mehn. Anyway I'm here to read comments

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2015
rane06:
Too many lies around here mehn. Anyway I'm here to read comments
wouldn't u be wasting ur time as u're here to read lies!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by chigoizie7(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
huh?

Now, that's damn crazy, its not even as if I was a royal stallion on bed.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tomfrench:
nothing......she gained weight undecided
dat means she moved on sharply. Or perhaps the break up left her without enough strength
to keep fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
dat means she moved on sharply. Or perhaps the break up left her without enough strength
to keep fit
I guess she was depressed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by FTBOY: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
I called her the next day n fvcked her

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:
H
u naughty and playful gal,come here and tell me urs.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
u naughty and playful gal,come here and tell me urs.

Hahahaha I don't have any ex
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
FTBOY:
I called her the next day n fvcked her
so how crazy is dis?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by FTBOY: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
so how crazy is dis?
it's crazy because we just broke up.....and her pvssy was the first thing on my mind the next day undecided

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Hahahaha I don't have any ex
I break the yoke of lieing over ur life in jesus name, now receive the garment of truth, take it

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
I break the yoke of lieing over ur life in jesus name, now receice the garment of truth, take it

What will i gain if i lie ? I remember now my 5 ex's are already dead

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:

What will i gain if i lie ? I remember now my 5 ex's are already dead
so u have ghosts as exes

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
so u have ghosts as exes
Yes and so proud of it

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Yes and so proud of it
chai those niggas be watching u in 3D from the land of the dead saying, can't wait for the's shordy to came over here where we are and lemme whoop her ass for breaking my heart

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
chai those niggas be watching u in 3D from the land of the dead saying, can't wait for the's shordy to came over here where we are and lemme whoop her ass for breaking my heart
Lol too late for them and am not going to join them cause am sure they are in hell and heaven is sure 4 me

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Lol too late for them and am not going to join them cause am sure they are in hell and heaven is sure 4 me
how d'u know they're in hell,did someone gist u dat?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.