Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? (82081 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by ATMC(f): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:
yep seriously! took me about 3 working days with a court order to restore my line back.
Serious?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by greatness22(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
She appeared in my dream with some heavy food

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by themonk(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
ATMC:
This!
what?
how are you?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kristokx:
Called my mum and told her she was pregnant with my baby
she cooked up some shii
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by unite4real: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
adewaletb3:
She took all my weed and decided to burn it all I came back and met her on the floor. She was high like mad. grin grin

No matter how many weed, she can never be the MOST HIGH

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by saaedlee: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015

ATMC:
Serious?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by sandracoopert(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Begged me for a last sex.

#shy#bye#
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Vidamia(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
She post on my Facebook wall that I Have Small P*NIS

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
like seriously?
Yes dear

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
mentorandfriend:
She sent me an epistle on whatsapp within 24 hours, explaining that she didnt mean all she had said the previous day. She went on to praise my virtues and how she doesnt want to lose me. I replied her with kk grin
eeyah so touching, she realised dat she was abt to lose a treasure,hope u received her back?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Funny stories

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
They brought back their Fannies for me to Swindle as much as I like and want despite seeing other guys.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
zicoraads:
She threatened to shoot me the day she sets her eyes on me. She schools in the U.S. Till now, I don't intend for us to see. Sometimes, women can be very funny. And besides, she might even have access to a gun.
lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by shut(f): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:
She sent a mail to mtn and airtel requesting that my lines be blocked

Hahaha
My sick ex resorted to stalking me,texting and sending me pics of myself, where I visited,people I met and whatever I did.
The crazy dude had to show up in every event I attended even church too grin

Funnily, he started sending me pictures of he and his new lover like I care a bit.
It's crazy how some people turn half a lunatic and childish after a breakup

12 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by medar(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
She copied the pic of my new chick and used it as her profile pic on Facebook. She added many of my friends on FB and tried to know if they would know my new chIck so that she would idenTify her identity. She ended adding the mother of my new girl on FB thinking it was my girl. It was so embarrassing and funny too. Which woman uses the pic of her rival as a profile pic because she stole her man?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dalyjay:
I dont know ooo, but d next thing i saw was dat she was dating a friend of mine
rebound relationship
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Dynaman(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I wasn't cross but I felt that maybe you were over our last misunderstanding
like u 2 r doing something...I suspect u r ........doing that thing hehe.

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by freethinker01: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
She knew all ma passwords. SUbsequntly went to all ma social media accounts n told the world I'm "gay".
I was like wtf, who does that? Since then, I've had trust issues wt tellin pple ma password. I deleted d ffg day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
hisableplc:
She accused me of having sex mate without proof and they were all false.....came to fight me in front of my house cos of 22k tore my 3/4 shorts till my folks and neighbor intervened.
wow rotfl!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Flashh: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
gentlesinna:
She came to my house one day on a surprise visit on to see a female shoe infront of my door nd she bagged in only to see me fucking on her elder sister den she walk straight to d bath room came out unclad nd joind us. After Quashing d two sisters I threw dem out of my room wit my belt.

They deserves it.
Humm... Nice cooked up story.

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by shut(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vidamia:

Hahaha what dah heck grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by fpeter(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
he sent back my tablet with pictures of him and his new lover,he also left some text messages
that his lover sent to him on my tablet, he finished it up by watermarking some of their pictures with love quotes
from the Bible. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
gentlesinna:
She came to my house one day on a surprise visit on to see a female shoe infront of my door nd she bagged in only to see me fucking on her elder sister den she walk straight to d bath room came out unclad nd joind us. After Quashing d two sisters I threw dem out of my room wit my belt.

They deserves it.
LoooooL
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
Break ups sometimes are good,some times they're bad,when a partner decides to call it quits wth another partner,some people do things which could be termed crazy! some drink ota pia pia, some stalk you on your social media network, some swear and lay curses on you.

I remember breakin up wth an ex and she came to my house a week later to find me inside when she knocked and I looked through the doorhole I saw she's the one, So I refused to open the door, then she banged the door profusely and went to my generator which was on and working at the time and filled the tank with water,I felt so mad but I kept my cool, after a while she got tired off waiting around then she left.

Don't spoil the fun please gist me of yours, good morning!

She got a new bf the next day. Devastated my emotions.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by shut(f): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
sandracoopert:

#shy#bye#

No way! cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
greatness22:
She appeared in my dream with some heavy food
hope u chau d food?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Koolking(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:

So I refused to open the door, then she banged the door profusely and went to my generator which was on and working at the time and filled the tank with water,I felt so mad but I kept my cool, after a while she got tired off waiting around then she left.

You don't mean this highlight. This is very comical and crazy at the same time. What was she thinking? To force you to come out and get bathed in acid. Your instinct saved your a$$ bro. Forbearance and endurance are virtues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by saaedlee: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
shut:

Hahaha
My sick ex resorted to stalking me,texting and sending me pics of myself, where I visited,people I met and whatever I did.
The crazy dude had to show up in every event I attended even church too grin

Funnily, he started sending me pictures of he and his new lover like I care a bit.
It's crazy how some people turn half a lunatic and childish after a breakup
Yeah its really crazy the way some people react after a breakup. U shoulda just ignored him n let time heal his childish heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by piperson(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
lol.. its like u promised 2 marry her
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
sandracoopert:

#shy#bye#
wow! If that's u on d dp I'll do same thing he did,cos u're beautiful and I have perception dat u're very sweet down there.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dynaman:
like u 2 r doing something...I suspect u r ........doing that thing hehe.

No, we had a misunderstanding on one of his threads. Nothing shady.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vidamia:
lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.