Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? (82102 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by annice2014: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2015
He warned me never to call him again that he's engaged, i took it as a joke cos we never had any misunderstanding. Anywhere when i noticed that he was serious, i agreed not to call him. In less than a week he called to check on moi, & i was confused.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Cripstwick:
U gon' big bro, she gonna come back begging. Then u'l already have a better girl.
seconded!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
annice2014:
He warned me never to call him again that he's engaged, i took it as a joke cos we never had any misunderstanding. Anywhere when i noticed that he was serious, i agreed not to call him. In less than a week he called to check on moi, & i was confused.
so are u guys back together?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by annice2014: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
so are u guys back together?
we are still friends but not too close
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by annice2014: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2015
annice2014:
we are still friends but not too close
do'u still feel for him?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Ay92(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
If you ever get to read this, Opeyemi Jumoke.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ay92:
If you ever get to read this, Opeyemi Jumoke.
who is she?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by summerflame(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
I was riding Honda baby boy, she broke up with me and decided to be dating a guy using an suv. She always laughed at me not until when I bought my 2006 Honda pilot and the other guy dumped her cos he is married, she later Called me after 3 months and asking for forgiveness.. It was too late.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by cherryice(f): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Cherryice,ladyboss1 Mhizkel should have something to say tongue
grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Ay92(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
who is she?
My ex
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
cherryice:
grin
see ur brown teeth...answer the question above.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
summerflame:
I was riding Honda baby boy, she broke up with me and decided to be dating a guy using an suv. She always laughed at me not until when I bought my 2006 Honda pilot and the other guy dumped her cos he is married, she later Called me after 3 months and asking for forgiveness.. It was too late.
too bad for her
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ay92:
My ex
so wats up wth her
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Ay92(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
jonaifame22:
so wats up wth her
It's a long story that I shouldn't bore u wit.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
i fell in love with her cousin she pretended to nt mind bt she said i was not capable of catering for her and her cousin rejected my moves only for me to receive a message from her a week later that she love d time we used together that she wud av love it to continue that she cant forget me as i am d best. OMG i felt happy and dishearten at d same time
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
joykito:
i fell in love with her cousin she pretended to nt mind bt she said i was not capable of catering for her and her cousin rejected my moves only for me to receive a message from her a week later that she love d time we used together that she wud av love it to continue that she cant forget me as i am d best. OMG i felt happy and dishearten at d same time
women neva always know what they want,dat's why they don't get to my head
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
summerflame:
yea, most men dont know, very bad girls are good at asking for mercy..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
yea, most men dont know, very bad girls are good at asking for mercy..
eeyah she don miss better
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
He posted a pix of me with the caption 'still can't believe you are gone.rest in peace'' and he's frnds started commenting.isn't that emmy? She don die? Wetin happen..and the idiot was like 'she drank poison'..called months later sayin he misse's me angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by E383: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmijes3:
He posted a pix of me with the caption 'still can't believe you are gone.rest in peace'' and he's frnds started commenting.isn't that emmy? She don die? Wetin happen..and the idiot was like 'she drank poison'..called months later sayin he misse's me angry

Lmao! How old was he? Seems like a teenagers reaction. grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
E383:

Lmao! How old was he? Seems like a teenagers reaction. grin
he was 21 then.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmijes3:
hehehehehe,u too sef why did u break up wth him,u're wicked
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehe,u too sef why did u break up wth him,u're wicked
am not. Dude was datin ma bestie..u dnt expect me to listen to his lie's after that.do you?..had to leave
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by E383: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmijes3:
he was 21 then.

Oh, I see. It could have been worse. You got lucky. These are kind of dudes that post nudes of their exes.

grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmijes3:
am not. Dude was datin ma bestie..u dnt expect me to listen to his lie's after that.do you?..had to leave
I hope u're happy now sha,cos that's all that matters!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
I hope u're happy now sha,cos that's all that matters!
I am
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Basit99(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
rane06:
Too many lies around here mehn. Anyway I'm here to read comments
then share ur own true story, will b very much interested
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nomzylicious(f): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
He was asking me out for months and he asked for a chance to prove himself, I said ok. After 2wks I didn't feel like wasting his time. I called him nd called off d friendship, he came to my hux immediately knelt down in d sitting room crying and begging for more time. Lo and behold my mum walked in. It was so embarrassing.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nomzylicious:
He was asking me out for months and he asked for a chance to prove himself, I said ok. After 2wks I didn't feel like wasting his time. I called him nd called off d friendship, he came to my hux immediately knelt down in d sitting room crying and begging for more time. Lo and behold my mum walked in. It was so embarrassing.
so did u still accept him?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nomzylicious(f): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
so did u still accept him?
Nope
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nomzylicious:
Nope
chai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.