Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Do I Woo Naija Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Woo Naija Girls? (2514 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by tpia: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2009
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by C2H5OH(f): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2009
Must be an April Fool's Joke or something. Seriously? ARe you kidding me right now?
LOL
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 05, 2009
As if you men know how to woo women before.

na today?

Next thread!
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by yme1(f): 1:13am On Apr 05, 2009
lol
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by chibaby5(f): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2009
@topic

no biggie. . . jus b yoself which means being REAL. . dnt pretend u hv money dat u dnt hv cah alot of guyz do dat. . . . . and if she likes u, then kwl. But if she doesnt. . .oh well . . . such is life. . . u win sum, ya loose sum but da ryt gyal 4 u will definitely come yo way. . . good luck nwayz smiley
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by Suntemi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
Be urself.
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by ChuckWoody(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2009
@ acehood

Go to the village and get a pretty 'uncomplicated' lass.  That way you can shape and mould her to your own needs. She and her family will forever be grateful to you grin

Make sure you send me an invite to the wedding cool

Only joking girls, only joking!!!
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by donpappyt(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2009
be your self and have some money to play around with
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2009
money talks man
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by TAKEOVER: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2009
bet you that is easy to do
lovedoctor specialty

believe your potentials
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by VGA: 12:50am On Apr 13, 2009
Whilst reading this post something struck my mind, I must confess that I also have the same problem wooing nigeria queen.

Stuggle to woo the young ones like 20-25 when I approached speak my mind out just be myself then what would happen next is either I get look down

upon or the outcome of it I would just look like a fool when the girl we not even answer me talkless of talking, feel like weeping only if you guys know

what am going through you wouldnt tell me to stop !

woo the matured ones like 30-35, but durign the relationship I would be treated with no respect, care & affection, most of my friends are at least people

5-8 yrs older me. I have been in england for 12 yrs and still stuggle to speak to

nigeria girl, am missing out on lots of things e.g when guys buying flowers for thier girl & taking their girl out, I will be in my house lonely. men when am I

going to continue this till ? This post you reading is genuine not just for replies

sake, God bless you as you respond
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by Kozzie(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2009
@ poster hello holly smile its Kozzie d chick who u think her threads r stupid & who u cald a prostitute. Way 2 woo a girl is pay genuine attention 2 evritin she does. I tel u girls love attention.dnt alwaiz think al galz go 4 guyz wit money nt al girlz do.dnt go above ur means 2 impres her.do ur best & if u rili lyk her,evritn wil fall into place. I wish u luck. Go get them TIGER
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by Hollysmile: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2009
@Kozzie, are u try'na advice me on how best to woo a woman, or what? Thot we're friends!
Anyway, me no go unleash any poison as words. I like keepin 2my words (good friends keep tru friendships)
abi how u see am?
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by chamotex(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2009
Aww too bad for the poster.

I don't woo women . . . . . . women woo me. cool smiley
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by eleshin(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2009
if she is yoruba tell her mo fe dobo.if she is ibo tell her obo kwenu!,if she is hausa tell her kai allah chin ni obo.bliv me you will be loved beyond wan tin tin!
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by VGA: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
Thank you guys, I really appreciate your replies will keep trying
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by VGA: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2009
eleshin you really funny that makes me laugh
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by Bbeee: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2009
eleshin:

if she is yoruba tell her mo fe dobo.if she is ibo tell her obo kwenu!,if she is hausa tell her kai allah chin ni obo.bliv me you will be loved beyond wan tin tin!
ROFLMYO!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@post
hmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by debosky(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
chamotex:

Aww too bad for the poster.

I don't woo women . . . . . . women woo me. cool smiley

Why are you mistaking the village bicycles chasing you about for women? grin grin

Chamo don miss road. cheesy
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by chamotex(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
debosky:

Why are you mistaking the village bicycles chasing you about for women? grin grin

Chamo don miss road. cheesy

Thunder fire your keyboard. cheesy grin

Are you saying Tope, Spike, Morenike and co are village bicycles? cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by chazy4real(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2009
Just buy her recharge card and pure water!!
Re: How Do I Woo Naija Girls? by yomexxy(m): 12:58am On Apr 16, 2009
Well, (I) get a clean ride i.e.they really dnt care how and where you got it (II) wear good designers like emporio suits,st.michael t-shirts or donatella's pants. (III) Be a good spender,then with all these,even if you are uglier than hell,you'll sure knock 'em dead!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? / Cute But Not INTERESTED / A Girl I Was Toasting Slapped Me Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.