Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! (1589 Views)

Why A Richman's Daugther May Never Find Love. / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Dreammaker(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
Quick story! Went 2 my girls house somedays ago 2c her. Wen i got der, she wasn't at home bt her mom was home. Wel, she told me 2sit & av some snacks! And den d conversatn started, " Ola has told me a lot about u"! Long & short of d story, conversations wer pretty canal & my eyez stayed long enough 2make its own & finally, we, ! 4ur notice tho', my girls mom is single & i'v nt had sex wit my girl. My girl is actually naive on dis issue bt i sincerely luv her. I'm also nt a sex person per se bt she suceeded in seducin me! Wel, now i'm confused," Mother or Offspring"? Who do i follow? My girl doesnt kw & her mom is so beautiful & all over me! Pls, advices urgently needed!
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by ilaugh1: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
POster

You are a fool- you better be a man and fok the two women expressly.
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Omolola1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2009
RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! FOR YOUR LIFE cool
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by CrazyMan(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
How do you think you can date a girl and her mum at the same time?

Why do you want to eat your cake and have it?

Why is it difficult for you to control your libido?

Why do you want to put yourself in a situation that would tie you down forever?

Why why why?

Satan is knocking on the door of your future; don’t let him in; if you do and he comes in, believe me, he would ruin your future.
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by IFELEKE(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
Dreamer,
Your mind is made up already, you want to eat your cake and have it by attacking the daughter and sliding a back pass to the mother.
You are knocking on the doors of hell and the earlier you wake up and realise this,the better for you.
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by bubblegum(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
brb  wink
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by ohaechesi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
folks, this is serious oooo grin can't believe things like this still happen. well, you have to continue with the both, they are all your sausage and beverage
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by chaloo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2009
you are doing fine boy. go for both and enjoy the life.
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by tope2000(f): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
Liar angry
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Pataki: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
i_laugh:

POster

You are a fool- you better be a man and fok the two women expressly.
Weere ni man yi sha. . . . . Expresso anything else? grin grin
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Moyola(f): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2009
uhmmn!!
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by MissyB1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2009
Just as Your Moniker-'Dreammaker'.
Keep assuming You've made Your fantasy become reality.
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by puskin: 12:25am On Apr 03, 2009
C wat 2much film watchìng can do 2 a person's psyche
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by stateboy: 6:41am On Apr 03, 2009
Leave d mom,then stay with d daughter.
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Omolola1(f): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2009
pray he would be able to do that

coz he seems GREEDY!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE POSTER!
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Dammyray(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2009
i will radar say you leave the both of them its risk its risk its risk ooh try think well you can never marry a girl her mum is suducing you its not possible becus 1 day you go fall temptation so the best thing is for you to try forget the both cuz its RISK OOOO
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by nethacker(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2009
Omolola1:

RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! FOR YOUR LIFE cool
Did u hear that?Gbo oun ti emi mimo nso, Mo wi temi naa oo, orun mi(my neck) ma mo o , eni ba leti ko gbo oo eee(he that has ears,let him hear wat d spirit wuld say)
Even physics confirmed that Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright from afar until you hear them speak/advice then you will be disappointed that they are thoughless human beings(like you).
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by oluwafemi113(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"!
go for both man
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Amigoz(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2009
crazykid:

Why why why?

my thots exactly undecided
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by pinkylady1(f): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ poster

how would you feel if your wife is seducing your daughter's boyfriend

and as a matter of fact the same guy is sleeping with your wife and daughter?

you just want to back your evil plan with the fact that she is single cos i don't

see any difference in it.

i'm really sorry 4 dis girl cos she fell into d hands of a dare devil embarassed
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Tstark(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2009
You're telling fairy tales son, i cant believe people are actually advising you on this fantasy of yours.
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Dreammaker(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
I asked 4 advice & all i hear r insults! Funny hw people c d stick in ur eye so quickly & miss d beam in their own eyes. Can u all sincerely say u can neva fall 4such a temptation? Really? Talk about y i asked God 4grace instead of u all. U'd all kill me wit ur judgement but 4God. Tanx tho'!
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by webpro(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2009
God help Us embarassed
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Ben13: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2009
& her mom is so beautiful & all over me! Pls, advices urgently needed!

hear yourself undecided
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by yme1(f): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
a very long sigh and she leaves the thread?
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by PRINCEA31(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2009
My man, if u believe you are Okocha, well go ahead,

But i pray u dont pass through canal that led you to Earth back to hell fire.

So raa, beni oluwa wiii,
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Ben13: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
even Okacha wouldn't dare cheesy
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by origina9ja(f): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2009
ARE YOU MUGU
USE YOUR BRAIN JARE
WAT ADVICE DO YOU WANT
YOU KNOW THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND ARE ASKING STUPID QUESTION
RUBBISH
GET A LIFE QUICK TIME
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2009
Tales
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by webpro(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
a dreamer surely
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by Omolola1(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ pOSTER

With what you said, i believe you have been hypnotoized  undecided
Re: I'm Confused Btw "mother Or Daugther"! by 190: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2009
@poster
Now dis is 1 fockin beast
on d loose
wher are d hunters arund,

ABEG WHERE UNA DE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's A Christian While Am A Muslim / The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas / Who Cant U Go Out On A Date With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.