Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (53636 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
ezugegere:
My girl friend is 23 while I'm 37. I love and want to marry her. Some people say the gap is too much. Wetin una think?
Fourteen years gap is not too much. Go ahead if she is ready

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Edipee: We are friends for now. Though we'ave not met before, I'll be happy to love her if the feeling is mutual.

I sense you two met online wink .
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by ayokellany: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
VenusBetty:
hahahahahahaaahahaha

You are not allowed to smile this off please respond to it. I have been patiently waiting n hoping you respond to my email. I just sent another please read it, let me know what you think cheers.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
ijekul:
I love my gf but she's short and likes to prolong issues
ROTFL! cheesy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Norphysart: I love my bf but he can't take decision without his family

You got a lot in your plate smiley
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

This was well written except for the fact that you did not give your punctuation marks any breathing space and I don't see how this is in line with the topic.
Kai, this guy, you will never change. This is cold cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
shex202: I love my GF, she's cute, loving and respectful but our genotype is not compatible, we are both AS sad

Awww. M sorry smiley

You know the outcome if u go ahead and if u don't.

Understanding matters
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector: lmao. Admit my comment was catchy... cheesy

Yes! Catchy + reeks of manipulation lol.

I can bet u have more than 2gf plus nairaland babe u cap it all
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
nawtibownie: Hehehehe. I love my bf but I'm my own boyfriend. #selflove.

Self love hmmm lipsrsealed

Continue loving yourself till the wind of real love come your way
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by XBLadez: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my girlfriend but she's a Yoruba girl
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ishilove:
Kai, this guy, you will never change. This is cold cheesy cheesy
abeg no let dem com beat me here oh.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
XBLadez:
I love my girlfriend but she's a Yoruba girl

Bros. U dey crayse oh.
u wan start tribal and ethnic war here abi?
LMAO.. I no dey o

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by XBLadez: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

Bros. U dey crayse oh.
u wan start tribal and ethnic war here abi?
LMAO.. I no dey o
You don't like honesty? That's the truth, sir. The only "but" in my relationship right now is because she's Yoruba. The attitude they display on NL is beginning to make me hate them
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
simdam500:

Yes! Catchy + reeks of manipulation lol.

I can bet u have more than 2gf plus nairaland babe u cap it all
I"m married cheesy

To Jesus cheesy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by XBLadez: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
ezugegere:
My girl friend is 23 while I'm 37. I love and want to marry her. Some people say the gap is too much. Wetin una think?
Child abuse
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by denedene(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

maybe she shifted the breakup to this morning so that your September will not be filled with breakups.

By the way.... ember months are here.. breakup/makeup season. make money season too for those wey like money like me.
I'm looking forward to the money season o
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector: I"m married cheesy

To Jesus cheesy

Am done on your matter sef cheesy

Thanks God you know the way,

The way is Jesus and you are married to her grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Saying you love your gf is saying you don't deserve your gf cus the only thing a man can truly love, is that thing he desires but knows he doesn't deserve

i don't know where you guys get your rules and regulations about life from?
have u ever said I LOVE MY MOTHER before?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Toks2008:

A good thing you asked.

Most of theese after one as they are called expecially the ones that are below age 26 are indeed very decent and morally sound.

Most of them had the chance to abort but chose not to maybe due to personal convinction,religious sentiments or for whatver reasons and it may surprise you that many of them are sexually decent and have not been with many guys at all but just unfortunate to indulge in an unprotected 2minutes or even one minute quickie during their ovulation period.

Most of these after one below 26 were naive and innocent cos if they were really bad,knowing the right pills to use and the liquid mixture to take immediately after sex or how to shake off the guy semen walahi they wont get pregnant.

Most of these after one aree fertile and can evidently give you more but it wiill surpriise u that many of these super flat tummy sexy single chics without children are very infertile due to the use of contraceptives severally and also abortion that was badly done.

And the interestiing part is that most of theese after one are ready to calm down with a man that will appeciate them unlike their counterpart wey body still go dey catch at that age group.

Why i chose the age limit is because many after one above a certain age actually made up their mind to have a child due to desperation but most after one below 26 were victims of circumstance

I know a friend who got a young lady preegnant when she was 19 and she aborted it and since then the lady never took in again and her monthly flow will sieze for months and until they broke the affair after years the lady never took in.

Many single chics you see are serial abortionists so dont be decieved.

If every lady who find themselves in a postion of single motherhood can go to my thread on 8 words of advice for the single mums and adhere to them,they will be glad they did
Wow...

Interesting perspective.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
simdam500:

Am done on your matter sef cheesy

Thanks God you know the way,

The way is Jesus and you are married to her grin grin
hahahha, I"m cunning right? Ppo tell me dat a lot.

Yeah her.. grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
XBLadez:

You don't like honesty? That's the truth, sir. The only "but" in my relationship right now is because she's Yoruba. The attitude they display on NL is beginning to make me hate them
This shows how shallow minded you are. No offence intended.

I see trolls and bigots on Nairaland from both Yoruba and igbo ethnic stock but that does not in any way influence my perception of both groups. Let's not derail this thread.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by redgem(f): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahha, I"m cunning right? Ppo tell me dat a lot.

Yeah her.. grin

Stop deceiving yourself......!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Stop deceiving yourself......!!!
ok I"m not cunning, am a good guy smiley
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by VickyRotex(f): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex no go fit comment for this kind post,she no get boy friend,nobody dey look her side except their gardeners,cooks,drivers and mechanic grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iyangbali, must you always tell people your story? grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by redgem(f): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
ok I"m not cunning, am a good guy smiley

Not being cunning doesn't mean you are good either
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Cutehector(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Not being cunning doesn't mean you are good either
so since u knw me well enough, why did u say I was deceivn myself?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by NemzySeries(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
simdam500:

I know we are all joking and having fun here but I doubt such love is real sha
u neva jam
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by NwaliE01: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
AfroKnight:
I love my girlfriends but they just love too much attention.
same with mine. Always nagging for attention. Some GFs need Jesus!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Toks2008:

A good thing you asked.

Most of theese after one as they are called expecially the ones that are below age 26 are indeed very decent and morally sound.

Most of them had the chance to abort but chose not to maybe due to personal convinction,religious sentiments or for whatver reasons and it may surprise you that many of them are sexually decent and have not been with many guys at all but just unfortunate to indulge in an unprotected 2minutes or even one minute quickie during their ovulation period.

Most of these after one below 26 were naive and innocent cos if they were really bad,knowing the right pills to use and the liquid mixture to take immediately after sex or how to shake off the guy semen walahi they wont get pregnant.

Most of these after one aree fertile and can evidently give you more but it wiill surpriise u that many of these super flat tummy sexy single chics without children are very infertile due to the use of contraceptives severally and also abortion that was badly done.

And the interestiing part is that most of theese after one are ready to calm down with a man that will appeciate them unlike their counterpart wey body still go dey catch at that age group.

Why i chose the age limit is because many after one above a certain age actually made up their mind to have a child due to desperation but most after one below 26 were victims of circumstance

I know a friend who got a young lady preegnant when she was 19 and she aborted it and since then the lady never took in again and her monthly flow will sieze for months and until they broke the affair after years the lady never took in.

Many single chics you see are serial abortionists so dont be decieved.

If every lady who find themselves in a postion of single motherhood can go to my thread on 8 words of advice for the single mums and adhere to them,they will be glad they did
VERY GOOD. YOUR WRITEUP REALLY GIVE A VOICE TO THE SINGLE MOTHERS OUT THERE, AND KIND OF GIVE ME A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE ABOUT THEM.

BUT THAT'S JUST A NO TO ME BASE ON MY PRINCIPLE. IT WILL BE LIKE I'M SINING AGAINST Myself.

I BELIEVE IN EQUALITY, MEANING IF YOU ARE SINGLE, YOU ALSO DESERVE A SINGLE PARTNER. IF YOU ARE A SINGLE MOM, YOU ALSO DESERVE A SINGLE DADDY.

KIND OF WEIRD! RIGHT?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

i don't know where you guys get your rules and regulations about life from?
have u ever said I LOVE MY MOTHER before?
Dono where you ladies get your estrogenics from, am not finning to nack my mum, but I'll nack your big mega bootey...and get you to make me some breakfast afterwards and am still not telling you the L word you're so desperate to hear...so now how r u gon act?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
i love my gf but her bumbum is too much. wetinnnnn!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:
We all love our girlfriends and boyfriends weda it is 100% love or 15% but there is almost always a K-Leg or coma about them
and they might have something to say about you too... but we are all humans and there is no Perfect person.

so here I go with mine and I hope we all join in and make it a fun thread.

I Love my girlfriend . she is cute, has flat belly and big hips. she is a good cook and dresses to impress. She is a lady on the street and a tiger in bed but........ she has a 10 year old child and has not told me about it even after over one year of being together.

A year of dating isn't significant enough to warrant an introduction to her child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.