Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) (9575 Views)

Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by kstadaura: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Agr...!, i know some guys here will say i have a dirty mind but am going to say it anyway,its what i feel and if you also feel it join the discussion.

pls ladies if your something drop, when bending down to pick it, dont just bend down directly like a guy, cos if you do that it shows the entire shape of your bum and it makes me remember one of those styles called (doggy). go down with style instead,do as if you were going to sit down and pick your thing so that you wont distract attention.

Secondly, its those ladies that sweep th floor or do some kind of work that require them to bend down, some of them are not even wearing bra,thats how you will see their thing bouncing up and down,back and forth, pls if you must do the work try and do it gently and wear bra so that it wont shake much.
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by victor2fresh(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by wristbangle: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bros hehehe bible say if your eyes go make u sin, kindly pluck it off. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by vizkiz: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
wristbangle:
Bros hehehe bible say if your eyes go make u sin, kindly pluck it off. tongue

baba, if we truly follow that law, person like me no suppose get eyes, leg, tongue, mouth, diick, hand again tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by wristbangle: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

baba, if we truly follow that law, person like me no suppose get eyes, leg, tongue, mouth, diick, hand again tongue

Hahahaha. U see ur life tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by Phikom(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Perversion!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by RemyMartins(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Me I no understand my mind again oh.
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin op is a pervert!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by olamigbemi(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hahahahahah ok! Noted!
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
kstadaura:

Do as if you were going to sit down and pick your thing so that you wont distract attention.
I bind every spirit of attention distraction cheesy
kstadaura:
Pls ladies if something drops, when bending down to pick it, dont just bend down directly like a guy, cos if you do that it shows the entire shape of your bum.
Secondly, its those ladies that sweep th floor or do some kind of work that require them to bend down, some of them are not even wearing bra,thats how you will see their thing bouncing up and down,back and forth..
Op laugh wan kill me for here oh! So as dem dey sweep, na so d tin go dey swing like jangilova? grin
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
olamigbemi:
Hahahahahah ok! Noted!
condom importer nd exporter...y you no go agree!
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by YBMB(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
kstadaura:
Agr...!, i know some guys here will say i have a dirty mind but am going to say it anyway,its what i feel and if you also feel it join the discussion.

pls ladies if your something drop, when bending down to pick it, dont just bend down directly like a guy, cos if you do that it shows the entire shape of your bum and it makes me remember one of those styles called (doggy). go down with style instead,do as if you were going to sit down and pick your thing so that you wont distract attention.

Secondly, its those ladies that sweep th floor or do some kind of work that require them to bend down, some of them are not even wearing bra,thats how you will see their thing bouncing up and down,back and forth, pls if you must do the work try and do it gently and wear bra so that it wont shake much.
Very lame

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by UncleSnr(m): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2015
No Picture? Haven't you heard!!! A picture is worth a thousand word.
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by Israel5(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Heard. I'l tel my gals
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by haryomikun(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by olamigbemi(f): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hahahahahah funny u! U want some?
hilaomo:
condom importer nd exporter...y you no go agree!
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by 2dillu2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin op is a pervert!
op is not pervert he is just telling you guys the truth
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2015
olamigbemi:
Hahahahahah funny u! U want some?
a pack if its premium but none if its gold circle.
Re: Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+) by NwaliE01: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
na so my neighbour's sister every morning go wear bump short ladies singlet without bra and come dey sweep our domot. Na so she go dey make person dey conji as she go wickely display her assets.

(1) (Reply)

End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / The TOP 3 Sexiest Girls In The World A Man Will Never Resist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.