Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408282 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bankalert(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2020
udemzyudex:

The best thing is to inform the seller.
Right. I will do that tomorrow.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by eldred15: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
I recently observed that my laptop(dell latitude e6420) battery drains too fast(its an old battery) and the fan is constantly blowing hot and the laptop hits up even when I'm not doing any tedious work with it...Pls what's the solution?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bartork(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Hello Everyone

Please I have issues with my external HDD.

The folders are empty yet I can see their size shows the files are in the folder.

I need help with resolving this issue.

I didn't hid the files so am wondering why the size of a folder is 11gig and it's empty.

I know the contents expected in the folders
Am about to wipe the HDD and recover the files but I need advice from tech experts.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Bartork:
Hello Everyone

The folders are empty yet I can see their size shows the files are in the folder.

I didn't hid the files so am wondering why the size of a folder is 11gig and it's empty.

Am about to wipe the HDD and recover the files but I need advice from tech experts.

Have u try the HDD on another laptop??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Pearlqueen(f): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good day, please what could be the problem with my laptop. It boots slowly, makes a continuous (pimmmmmmmm) sound and when this sound starts, the system freezes and nothing I press will take effect on the screen. After some time again when the sound stops, everything will start working again.

It gets worse now that even when playing music, the music or movies stops once the sound comes and in many occasions, a blue screen will pop out telling me that it has encountered a problem and it will be counting percentages till it goes off and tries rebooting again.

Then, it hangs once it writes HP (press ESC) until I will have to put it off from the power button and on again.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SULBELL(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bartork:
Hello Everyone

Your machine or the HDD probably contain virus. plug the HDD open it and type a special character (asterisk, fullstop or colomn) in the search box, it will reveal all the content of the HDD
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 1:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Pearlqueen:
Good day, please what could be the problem with my laptop. It boots slowly, makes a continuous (pimmmmmmmm) sound and when this sound starts, the system freezes and nothing I press will take effect on the screen. After some time again when the sound stops, everything will start working again.

It gets worse now that even when playing music, the music or movies stops once the sound comes and in many occasions, a blue screen will pop out telling me that it has encountered a problem and it will be counting percentages till it goes off and tries rebooting again.

Then, it hangs once it writes HP (press ESC) until I will have to put it off from the power button and on again.

1. The pimmm sound may be as a result of bad keyboard, sometimes if the the keyboard is bad or any key on it is malfunctioning, the system will make the pimmm sound like you wrote and it will make the system to slow or even freeze.

2. The blue screen of death fault as people tend to call it can be a bad hard drive, bad Ram or corrupt bios.

Though I'm suspecting you're hard drive health is bad and need a replacement.

See a laptop technician.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bartork(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2020
SULBELL:

Your machine or the HDD probably contain virus. plug the HDD open it and type a special character (asterisk, fullstop or colomn) in the search box, it will reveal all the content of the HDD

Ok

Thanks I'll try this
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bartork(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Vasgas:

Have u try the HDD on another laptop??

Yes I have on 3 different PCs
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Pearlqueen(f): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2020
udemzyudex:

1. The pimmm sound may be as a result of bad keyboard, sometimes if the the keyboard is bad or any key on it is malfunctioning, the system will make the pimmm sound like you wrote and it will make the system to slow or even freeze.

2. The blue screen of death fault as people tend to call it can be a bad hard drive, bad Ram or corrupt bios.

Though I'm suspecting you're hard drive health is bad and need a replacement.

See a laptop technician.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
please i want to install windows 10 on my pc, i need to know how to download it. any help will be appreciated
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2020
wiconse:
please i want to install windows 10 on my pc, i need to know how to download it. any help will be appreciated
Go to any computer accessories shop and get a window 10 disc
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by omoh17(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
i had ms office 16 in my laptop and it expired, so i updated it and after few days, the update expire, so i deleted the office and tried installing it again in my laptop but it keeps teling me that there is 34bit installed in my laptop. I have done al form of uninstallation but still it is still telling me the same thing. i dont want to format the laptop. please what do i do
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Gee64: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
My Windows 10 expires September 24.
What do I do to renew it?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lizzypro: 1:05am On May 02, 2020
Pls is there any solution to this ..

I was just watching a movie when my laptop went off and since then it has been cancelling the hard drive I’ve removed it and insert it again no solutions
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 8:34am On May 02, 2020
lizzypro:
Pls is there any solution to this ..

I was just watching a movie when my laptop went off and since then it has been cancelling the hard drive I’ve removed it and insert it again no solutions

When you say 'cancelling the hard drive '?

What does this mean?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 8:34am On May 02, 2020
Gee64:
My Windows 10 expires September 24.
What do I do to renew it?

Ever heard of activators?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On May 02, 2020
omoh17:
i had ms office 16 in my laptop and it expired, so i updated it and after few days, the update expire, so i deleted the office and tried installing it again in my laptop but it keeps teling me that there is 34bit installed in my laptop. I have done al form of uninstallation but still it is still telling me the same thing. i dont want to format the laptop. please what do i do

Have you tried using 3rd party uninstall packages?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 11:07pm On May 02, 2020
Pls I formatted my windows 10 pro dell laptop is there any way to get back the old original product key
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 11:59pm On May 02, 2020
chidoziekingsley:
Pls I formatted my windows 10 pro dell laptop is there any way to get back the old original product key

Possibly not........
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 12:25am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Possibly not........
Is there any possible fix without paying
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 12:26am On May 03, 2020
chidoziekingsley:

Is there any possible fix without paying

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 12:28am On May 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

How do I get them
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On May 03, 2020
chidoziekingsley:

How do I get them

Google it....
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 12:38am On May 03, 2020
Thanks
Lexusgs430:

Google it....
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
Just activatedon't the windows thanks lexusgs430
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
Just activated
the windows thanks lexusgs430
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On May 03, 2020
chidoziekingsley:
Just activated
the windows thanks lexusgs430

Enjoy......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
eldred15:
I recently observed that my laptop(dell latitude e6420) battery drains too fast(its an old battery) and the fan is constantly blowing hot and the laptop hits up even when I'm not doing any tedious work with it...Pls what's the solution?

Take it to a laptop technician for servicing.

As for the battery, you will need to replace it but service the laptop and compare before replacing.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by omoh17(m): 12:33am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=89091650]

Have you tried using 3rd party uninstall packages? [/quote

yes and still won not
]

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.