Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408125 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2021
Vasgas:

Nawa oooo

u really use am ooo
what about hp LaserJet p 1002 u get idea about that one

Not used this one......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2021
Vasgas:

Someone is offering me hp LaserJet p 1002 at d rate 28k is it fair price?

wireless?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

wireless?
I haven't seen it, but it should be plug and play
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Not used this one......
okay
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Hello guys, my hp system's cursor is not moving. The right click and left click button is not working either. I've tried all means I saw on Google, it's still not functioning. I now use an external mouse.
Any guru here to help me out?
go and check the drivers under your device manager, mice and pointing devices, uninstall the driver under it and restart your system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by andrewmorris: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yes, you're right there are some known issues with Windows 10. Recently i came across softwareorb website. This site have all the solutions to windows issues, Tech tips and also have premium software. That everyone can download directly and can use them free of cost.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by deepfreeze(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
yehmy:
So i will keep updating and it will keep sucking my data.?

@yehmy goto From Start Menu goto Services, look for Windows Update amongst the Services, then disable it from there..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by yehmy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
deepfreeze:

@yehmy goto From Start Menu goto Services, look for Windows Update amongst the Services, then disable it from there..
use to do this but won't stop anything, still forcing update but after i did that last update that took my 3gb of data it hardly drain my data these days
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pharmguru: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good pm guys. Pls each time i hibernate my PC it does not completely goes off. The lights will still be on. Only the monitor turns off.

What could be the cause and how can i fix it please? cry cry
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
pharmguru:
Good pm guys. Pls each time i hibernate my PC it does not completely goes off. The lights will still be on. Only the monitor turns off.

What could be the cause and how can i fix it please? cry cry
it sounds like, you put the PC into sleep, instead of hibernate. or either you'vent install the chipset drivers,
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pharmguru: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Adewale1603:
it sounds like, you put the PC into sleep, instead of hibernate. or either you'vent install the chipset drivers,
No. I'm very sure its hibernate not sleep.

These drivers you talked about, are they sometin i can install myself?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 1:00am On Feb 27, 2021
pharmguru:

No. I'm very sure its hibernate not sleep.

These drivers you talked about, are they sometin i can install myself?
what windows are you using
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pharmguru: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adewale1603:
what windows are you using

Windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dimeji248(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
i throway salute to all the engnrs in the house, but I kindly need your help, I did a clean window 10 installation on my Compaq cq58 laptop, after the installation have been completed , I've been getting this msg "window cannot complete installation, to install windows on this computer, restart the installation"......... I've bought 4 different windows 10 software, am getting fed up..... someone should be help me out
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
dimeji248:
i throway salute to all the engnrs in the house, but I kindly need your help, I did a clean window 10 installation on my Compaq cq58 laptop, after the installation have been completed , I've been getting this msg "window cannot complete installation, to install windows on this computer, restart the installation"......... I've bought 4 different windows 10 software, am getting fed up..... someone should be help me out
what medium were you installing it from, cd/dvd rw drive, or usb drive ? if you are installing it through a installation software disc, don't install it in the windows environment, rather insert the disc and restart your Compaq cq58, upon restarting, press some function keys, like F2 or F12 (depends on your laptop model and make) and change the boot drive from the hard disk into cd/dvd rw drive to boot into the windows 10 installation.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lovelybugs(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Good morning.
Please I am having an issue with my laptop.
The model is HP Probook 4540s.

I cannot connect to the Internet the Wi-Fi option has completely disappeared and when I went to network settings, I cannot find any adaptor.

I went to device manager and it's saying the hardware is not connected.
I was using this laptop to browse when the Wi-Fi suddenly disconnected.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:43am On Mar 07, 2021
lovelybugs:
Good morning.
Please I am having an issue with my laptop.
The model is HP Probook 4540s.

I cannot connect to the Internet the Wi-Fi option has completely disappeared and when I went to network settings, I cannot find any adaptor.

I went to device manager and it's saying the hardware is not connected.
I was using this laptop to browse when the Wi-Fi suddenly disconnected.

Your driver is missing......

Go to HP's website, look for the driver and install......

OR

Search for type of hardware installed online, download drivers and install.......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by highcurrent: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2021
Good morning guys. pls I want to install Windows 8 on a desktop. which is more better,is it the CD ROM way or USB drive way?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by thesolutions(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2021
highcurrent:
Good morning guys.
pls I want to install Windows 8 on a desktop.
which is more better,is it the CD ROM way or USB drive way?
USB is faster. To enjoy this your desktop, use Harddrive for Laptop.
Mine is faster than my laptop after this experiment.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by highcurrent: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
thesolutions:

USB is faster. To enjoy this your desktop, use Harddrive for Laptop.
Mine is faster than my laptop after this experiment.
Thanks man. by harddrive you mean?
as for the USB way,can someone with Windows 8 transfer the windows 8 file into the USB?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lovelybugs(f): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Your driver is missing......

Go to HP's website, look for the driver and install......

OR

Search for type of hardware installed online, download drivers and install.......

Good evening. I did this but when I try to install it says it's missing.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
lovelybugs:

Good evening. I did this but when I try to install it says it's missing.

What is missing?......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lovelybugs(f): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2021
The hardware. It says the hardware is missing or not connected. That's the wifi card.
Lexusgs430:

What is missing?......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2021
lovelybugs:
The hardware. It says the hardware is missing or not connected. That's the wifi card.

WiFi card is either faulty or loosely connected....... Get your screwdrivers out.......... cheesy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lovelybugs(f): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

WiFi card is either faulty or loosely connected....... Get your screwdrivers out.......... cheesy

Ok. Thank you very much.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bahaushe1: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good afternoon, sirs.

I have an Acer aspire e5-575-33BM running windows 10 and Intel HD graphics 620.

I have been having problem installing either new graphic drivers or updating the existing one.

I have downloaded the drivers from Acer.com but whenever I try installing I gets 'configuration registry database is corrupt'.

How do I kindly take care of this corrupt configuration registry database so that I can install the drivers please?

Thank you.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
bahaushe1:
Good afternoon, sirs.

I have an Acer aspire e5-575-33BM running windows 10 and Intel HD graphics 620.

I have been having problem installing either new graphic drivers or updating the existing one.

I have downloaded the drivers from Acer.com but whenever I try installing I gets 'configuration registry database is corrupt'.

How do I kindly take care of this corrupt configuration registry database so that I can install the drivers please?

Thank you.
reinstall a fresh windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bahaushe1: 2:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Adewale1603:

Thank you, sir.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bahaushe1: 2:47am On Mar 15, 2021
Adewale1603:

Thank you, sir.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Classickj(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Good morning

I Can't adjust brightness on my system after installing Windows 10, I can't reduce the brightness from 100% to any number I want
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2021
Classickj:
Good morning

I Can't adjust brightness on my system after installing Windows 10, I can't reduce the brightness from 100% to any number I want

Drive the system
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Classickj(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Vasgas:

Drive the system
How do I drive the system

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.