Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (410070 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by illegal7(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good evening all, 

Please I've got an issue with my HP Pavilion gaming 15 laptop with regards to issues affecting the charging system.

This all began a day before when I did observe that the charging indicator doesn't come on when the charger is being plugged in. 

Initially ,it comes on and goes off on its own .

However ,the laptop charges even without the charging indicator coming on .

With the help of most online reviews and write ups , I was able to sort that out .

Nevertheless, what still bothers me is the fact that the white light that indicates that the battery is fully charged doesn't show any longer but rather , when the battery is at 100%, the charging indicator goes of completely.

Please what's the cause of this and also what can be do to get this resolved effectively ? 

Thank you as I anticipate you impactful response.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Holardimeji94(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you need 500gb external hdd I've got 2 for sale with 21 PlayStation 3 games on it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by salamudeen(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Holardimeji94:
If you need 500gb external hdd I've got 2 for sale with 21 PlayStation 3 games on it

How much sir
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Holardimeji94(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
salamudeen:

How much sir
9000 for only the hdd
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by salamudeen(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Holardimeji94:
9000 for only the hdd

Am buying because of the games sef

Make I pay 10k if u game toh
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Holardimeji94(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
salamudeen:

Am buying because of the games sef

Make I pay 10k if u game toh
ahan you mean 10k plus the games on it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sologzy(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Guys I need HELP...
Anytime I play movies on my PC Hp Intel 250.. windows 10
It usually skip... And secondly the Bluetooth is unable to connect to my phone or any device
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sologzy:
Guys I need HELP...
Anytime I play movies on my PC Hp Intel 250.. windows 10
It usually skip... And secondly the Bluetooth is unable to connect to my phone or any device
for the skipping part while playing movies, your Hard disk is bad or not in a good health condition, you have to replace it. For the Bluetooth, you need to uninstall the current Bluetooth adapter in the device manager and remove all previously connected devices and reinstall the Bluetooth adapter back again, it should connect to your phone, set it to visible, and no timeout visibility, add and pair your phone with it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by seankafor(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Any news about windows 11

My windows 21h1 refuses to download via hotspot..
Showing me pending download that it will continue when it's connected to wifi..though it's connected to wifi
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sologzy(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2021
Adewale1603:
for the skipping part while playing movies, your Hard disk is bad or not in a good health condition, you have to replace it. For the Bluetooth, you need to uninstall the current Bluetooth adapter in the device manager and remove all previously connected devices and reinstall the Bluetooth adapter back again, it should connect to your phone, set it to visible, and no timeout visibility, add and pair your phone with it
Thanks... How do I uninstall the Bluetooth adapter
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Sologzy:

Thanks... How do I uninstall the Bluetooth adapter
go to the device manager list, under the Bluetooth device, click and uninstall it, Mark the delete box to permanently remove the driver and restart the system. You should have the Bluetooth driver for your laptop, if you don't, search and download it online for your laptop model and install it back. You should see the Bluetooth icon in the rightmost down part besides the battery bar icon in the taskbars box. Set it to be visible by all devices and visibility never timeout, search for devices and connect and pair with your phone, enter the pairing passwords.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by seankafor(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
my caps lock shows light even after shutting down my pc.

I have tried different methods but all seems abortive

And my battery trips of after reaching like 30% with no low battery warning at all

I have also sett the low battery warning but all proves abortive
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sologzy(m): 6:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Adewale1603:
go to the device manager list, under the Bluetooth device, click and uninstall it, Mark the delete box to permanently remove the driver and restart the system. You should have the Bluetooth driver for your laptop, if you don't, search and download it online for your laptop model and install it back. You should see the Bluetooth icon in the rightmost down part besides the battery bar icon in the taskbars box. Set it to be visible by all devices and visibility never timeout, search for devices and connect and pair with your phone, enter the pairing passwords.
Ok thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Holardimeji94(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
500gb external hard drive for laptop still Available
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by demborise: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
why window 10 normally chop GIG
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by seankafor(m): 2:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Has anyone upgraded to Windows 11
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Fbinvestigator: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2021
My windows 10 upgrade slowing my game down.

Games fps now fall to 3 from 60+. Anyone with same issue after updating from system updates.

Iris Xe graphics
12gb ram
Base speed of processor 2.8ghz
11th gen i7-1165G7

I am pissed right now. The games work perfectly before updating. FIFA 19, Pes 2021, GTA V
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by data123(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Hello House

I plan on get this particular HUAWEIMobile WiFi 3 E5576 Mobile mifi

Pls what's ur take... I need ur sincere advice pls

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by grudges: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Does any one experience this before and how did you solve it, my system stop charging around 70-75 I am using hp
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sologzy(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2021
Help needed!!!!!!
While operating my PC it would just off by itself, what may be the cause..�
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jikins(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
seankafor:
Has anyone upgraded to Windows 11

Yes I have
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by seankafor(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
jikins:

Yes I have
what's your experience so far
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jikins(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
seankafor:
what's your experience so far

Same old same old, nothing out of the ordinary. There were a few issues with how they handled the right click options, sometimes when I sleep my pc and unsleep it I just get a dark screen have to force reboot, but with the new update they have fixed these issues.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sologzy:
Help needed!!!!!!
While operating my PC it would just off by itself, what may be the cause..�

Servicing
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Holardimeji94(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Your hard disk have shake. If you can open your system and adjust it, it will work
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
WebDevExpert:
Hello everyone ;
I went out with my computer in my bag and returned home with it only to find out that my computer would not boot up again.
Pictures of its screen presently is attached for your observation. Please, advise me on what to do in order address this issue?
reinsert your hard disk back into the pc
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Holardimeji94(m): 4:37am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=salamudeen post=102906251]

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.