Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (411020 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Alwizkidi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good evening everyone, I hope you enjoy your day
I am now in big soup now, and I wish I can find the solution here.
I tried to download Adobe InDesign on Google as a graphics designer, I have been craving to have the software on my pc, but I can't download the software and at the end, all my files are no longer open, they are all converted to VYIA FILE.

Plz how can I change my files to original file

Note: Before I posted this I have tried several ways but all is in vain
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dodgelord: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2022
DonRaphTech:
Get to see everything about windows and it's updates here:

https://www.raphblog.com.ng/search/label/windows
cool site
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by danielozioma11: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Excellent cleaners for all systems software
https://www.ascomp.de/de/shop/show/group/11/?ref=a207
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good evening everyone,
Pls oh help me out,
My Ms word refused to open and I tried to open it using safe mode but it still wont open.
A search result on Google suggested a repair option, i have forgotten the process but the two options were
1. A quick repair and
2. An online repair,
I tried the first one bt no changes, i later discovered that all of the installed software on the pc were showing there file sizes but on checking the ms word the space to show its size was blank.
I want to go and meet the guy dat installed it for me to install another version but my worry is could it be a virus?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Good evening everyone,
Pls oh help me out,
My Ms word refused to open and I tried to open it using safe mode but it still wont open.
A search result on Google suggested a repair option, i have forgotten the process but the two options were
1. A quick repair and
2. An online repair,
I tried the first one bt no changes, i later discovered that all of the installed software on the pc were showing there file sizes but on checking the ms word the space to show its size was blank.
I want to go and meet the guy dat installed it for me to install another version but my worry is could it be a virus?

Thanks in anticipation
you have to uninstall that corrupted one and install it back or another version
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ok
Thanks

Adewale1603:
you have to uninstall that corrupted one and install it back or another version
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by olasco234(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
My windows 10 is showing me NO SPEAKER OR EARPHONE PLUGGED IN... any remedy please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 2:04am On Mar 15, 2022
olasco234:
My windows 10 is showing me NO SPEAKER OR EARPHONE PLUGGED IN... any remedy please

Go to the support site if the laptop and download the driver.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 20, 2022
olasco234:

[left][/left]download the driver[right][/right]
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Temzy1014(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Likely a virus do you have an antivirus on your system.
Alwizkidi:
I tried to download Adobe InDesign on Google as a graphics designer, I have been craving to have the software on my pc, but I can't download the software and at the end, all my files are no longer open, they are all converted to VYIA FILE.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good day Sir,
Pls I have a pc but I didn't install any anti virus because majority of their features are paid.
So I want to ask is anti virus really important?

Temzy1014:
Likely a virus do you have an antivirus on your system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Classickj(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Good morning
Pls my laptop battery drain faster without using the laptop
And the battery is a new battery
Even while using it it drain faster
e.g if the battery is @ 100% at 8:00 by 12:00 it will be @ 90 or 85 without using it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by macnino399: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good evening
Please help me, after shutting down my laptop it boots back on it's own in less than 5seconds even when I hibernate it, the same thing happens. I'd have to use the power button to force it to shutdown. How do I fits this please.
I use windows 10
Hp
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
macnino399:
Good evening
Please help me, after shutting down my laptop it boots back on it's own in less than 5seconds even when I hibernate it, the same thing happens. I'd have to use the power button to force it to shutdown. How do I fits this please.
I use windows 10
Hp

Hp what?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by macnino399: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
udemzyudex:

Hp what?
Notebook
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Please help me!!!! I have been frustrated since today. I use a Hp Pro Windows 8 system and it wouldn’t leave this page. I have watched several YouTube videos and none of them really talks about how to move from the Diagnosing your PC loop.

Pls helpppp!!!!

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2022
Please help me!!!! I have been frustrated since today. I use a Hp Pro Windows 8 system and it wouldn’t leave this page. I have watched several YouTube videos and none of them really talks about how to move from the Diagnosing your PC loop.

Pls helpppp!!!! I need a solution.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2022
It wouldn’t boot up to windows. It’s just stuck on Diagnosing Pc since yesterday. Help me get out of this loop biko.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2022
udemzyudex:

It is either the WiFi card is bad or the cable connected to it is unplug.

Please help me Sir. I have been frustrated since today. I use a Hp Pro Windows 8 system and it wouldn’t leave this page. I have watched several YouTube videos and none of them really talks about how to move from the Diagnosing your PC loop.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:

Please help me Sir. I have been frustrated since today. I use a Hp Pro Windows 8 system and it wouldn’t leave this page. I have watched several YouTube videos and none of them really talks about how to move from the Diagnosing your PC loop.

What happened to the system before now? Did you update it?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by emmynoel999: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello.
Pls my Toshiba satellite C600 just suddenly stopped charging.
I've tried my charger on another system and it is working fine.
I've also cleaned the charging port.
What else can I do?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jelil01: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Good Morning. Pls my Windows 10 wants to send me to village o!!! It consumes a lot of data. Help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2022
udemzyudex:

What happened to the system before now? Did you update it?
Yes it normally used to ask for update twice and then prior to the incident I was sending bulk messages on WhatsApp before it did this.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Alwizkidi:

You got infected by a ransomware........ If your files are very important to you, a txt file would exist, with bitcoin wallet, to pay ransom.......

Kidnappers of the online world, don kidnap all your files.......... wink
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Alwizkidi:

Hi Alwizkidi …
Chances re you’ve tried a decryption method or a system can method that didn’t work.

First the only way to resolve a ransomware issue is to restore your system to a former restore point (ie roll back to a period when the files were not infected)
However, if the restore point created is too far back (ie before the files were created) you are you’ll loose the files altogether.

Second and only way is to recover data from your hard drive. This is called the isolate and eliminate method.

Your files are scanned >> this will assess the drive for shadow files of your old copy >> then you’ll copy the uninflected files leaving those with ransomware.

This second method is your next best method which will take a little playing around with CMD , recovery softwares , A LOT OF PATIENCE and roughly a day and half to complete! Oh, and ofcourse you’ll need a separate PC as well.
>>if you’d like to completely outsource this boring part for a token fee, kindly reach me here: 09082687404

DO NOT PAY the ransomware people to get your files back. They might as well not give you a key, yet you’ve already paid.

Finally, I’ll encourage everyone to always create a backup of most important files and also create a restore point on their computers whenever you intend to engage in activities that may compromise your data.

Cheers**
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
emmynoel999:
Hello.
Pls my Toshiba satellite C600 just suddenly stopped charging.
I've tried my charger on another system and it is working fine.
I've also cleaned the charging port.
What else can I do?

Hello emmynoel999
Charging issues can be caused by 3 things.
A faulty charger which can be replaced
A faulty battery, also replaceable.
A bad charging port - it could be shaky and have partial contact

And finally, a bad charging IC which can be replaced.

Case 1: if the system shows “plugged in” then it could be battery or a faulty charging IC.
If it’s charging it is suppose to show “plugged in, charging” if it’s charging IC, the you’ll need to see a tech.

Case 2: nothing happens when you plug in the charger, even when the battery is out, then you’ll need to pay a technician a visit.

Cheers**
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IGD2(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Still available.

IGD2:
Save money on these popular Microsoft products.
Delivery is instant (digital download)
Comes with product keys.
You can also just use the product key to activate your existing Microsoft accounts.
From as low as 10k

- Microsoft windows 11
- Microsoft windows 10
- Microsoft Office professional 2021
- Microsoft Office professional 2019
- Microsoft Office 365 (permanent and for 5 devices)
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2021
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2019

Contact telegram username @I_G_D (t(dot)me/I_G_D)
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Yinksdavid(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
IGD2:
Still available.

Yes please, All Microsoft product keys are still available
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by madone: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Please guru men and brethren where can I get a good driver to download to drive the intel graphics on my window 10. Again I only drive the Nevida c
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by adibo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening all. I used my laptop last night, I put it on this morning and opened an app, the laptop suddenly went blank and it refused to come back. I have tried several things, but the screen remains blank even though the laptop is on and working. What could be the problem?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Solanaa: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please Help!

All of a sudden my windows 10 laptop can’t detect my hard drive any longer

Is it possible for an engineer to fix it manually?

Rather than replacing it with another one which is more expensive.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by staroph(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hello everyone

I noticed that some application softwares on my Windows 10 PC has refused to open. It always shows "This app can't run on your PC, To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher".

I deleted one of the apps and downloaded another but it's refusing to open

Pls I have tried all solutions to fix it but it's still the same

Pls someone should help

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.