Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (410629 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by alphaNomega: 2:44am On May 04, 2022
Macsjebs:
Morning Fam,
The keyboard of my HP stopped working. Did that once, had an engineer fix it but seems it a software issue, then it stopped again
<ight be a faulty keyboard. Try replacing it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Solanaa: 6:48am On May 04, 2022
alphaNomega:
if he does that, he will no longer be able to download windows updates

Lol He can!

You mean windows 11 right?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by victorbyke(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2022
alphaNomega:
<ight be a faulty keyboard. Try replacing it
(1) Remove the keyboard clean the terminal, and put it back.
(2) Put a new keyboard, if the problem persist, then its software issue. If not replace the keyboard.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by alphaNomega: 3:57am On May 09, 2022
Solanaa:

Lol He can!

You mean windows 11 right?
No, I mean windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Femzy900(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2022
Please help!!! My laptop is not booting in to windows it's just restarting and I've tried everything I saw on youtube nothing works, I even tried resetting it, it's telling me problems while resetting.any solution??

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
Femzy900:
Please help!!! My laptop is not booting in to windows it's just restarting and I've tried everything I saw on youtube nothing works, I even tried resetting it, it's telling me problems while resetting.any solution??
try system restore
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:30pm On May 09, 2022
My Windows-10 Failed To Sign-in

The Windows-10 in my computer failed to sign-in after I had successfully inputted my correct password.

I have already tried this more than 120 times, but it is refusing to sign me in, and now, I cannot use my computer again.

Please how best can I solve the problem?

Is there any way I can bye-pass the passworded “user”, and log-in into the “default user” of the system as an administrator.?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:52pm On May 09, 2022
I have another problem too..

My Computer Usually Wipes Off All My Saved Files Anytime It Goes Off.

Good Evening.
Whenever I save any file on my system, be it in the “Documents Folder”, or on the “Desktop” space, or even if I create a new folder directly inside the “Local Disk - C” Drive space and save the file there, once I put the system off and put it on again, everything I saved on the system would just be wiped off, and I won't see them again..
Even if I run a search for such files on the whole of the system, I won't see any traces that such files existed on the system, not even in the recycle bin.

(Although, any files that I deleted by myself before I put the system off would still be there in the recycle bin).

NOTE: I don't have the Deep-Freeze Software on my system.
I also discovered something else...
When I clicked on the “Users” folder inside the LOCAL DISK Folder, I discovered that a new temporary “User” folder is always created for me whenever I sign-in, and that the current temporary “user” folder, which stands for the user that is currently signed-in, is the only folder that contains readable items... All other earlier numerous temporary “user” folders, which represented all those times that I logged in earlier (which had wiped out), all contained encrypted files which cannot be opened by any app or software, and they are saved in hidden folders inside those earlier temporary “user” folders.

Please, is there any way I can correct this anomaly??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by everglaze01: 12:31pm On May 10, 2022
Good morning FAM, recently my friend helped me to upgraded my Windows from 8 to 10, all my files are intact but I can't access them ( the files have lock icon on them). I have tried to grant access to the files through users but still they are locked. Pls help.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Udemzy05: 9:49pm On May 10, 2022
everglaze01:
Good morning FAM, recently my friend helped me to upgraded my Windows from 8 to 10, all my files are intact but I can't access them ( the files have lock icon on them). I have tried to grant access to the files through users but still they are locked. Pls help.

How?

All your backup files are in Windows.old folder, just go there c,cut and paste them on your respective folders.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OliveColors: 6:38pm On May 11, 2022
Good evening bosses.
Please I updated my windows version to windows 10 pro, now the individual that did it didn't activate it. I tried installing kmspico but it didn't install even after turning off anti-virus and firewall.
Please, is there another way to carry out the activation?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2022
OliveColors:
Good evening bosses.
Please I updated my windows version to windows 10 pro, now the individual that did it didn't activate it. I tried installing kmspico but it didn't install even after turning off anti-virus and firewall.
Please, is there another way to carry out the activation?
download the kmspico activator for windows 10, extract it with winzip or 7zip app. use 12345 if it requires for password while extracting it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jadajada: 6:53am On May 12, 2022
Good day all. Don't know what is wrong with my system, the cursor just refuse to appear all of a sudden. I have restarted it several times but it's still the same. What can I do to fix this problem?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jadajada: 6:55am On May 12, 2022
Adewale1603:
download the kmspico activator for windows 10, extract it with winzip or 7zip app. use 12345 if it requires for password while extracting it.
my windows 10 Pro is saying my windows lisence will soon expire that I so go to settings, will this method also work for me?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2022
jadajada:
my windows 10 Pro is saying my windows lisence will soon expire that I so go to settings, will this method also work for me?
yeah
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jadajada: 6:59am On May 12, 2022
Adewale1603:
yeah
I have done that sometime ago when it was saying same, thought that shld have fixed it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2022
everglaze01:
your friend did not did his assignment well. you claimed all your files are intact, that is to say, he didn't delete or format your files during the process of installation. your files would be in a folder on your local disk called 'windows old'. the former windows 8 files before upgrading to windows 10. the files shouldn't be locked. you are the administrator, you should have access
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by branhampaul: 3:52pm On May 19, 2022
An activity triggered in a program (like clicking a link in the about section of a software) does not open in the required program, it just launches the program.

Here are illustrations:
i. if I click a link in the "about" section of a software, Chrome gets opened as required, but the link webpage does not open i.e. take me to the webpage.

ii. If I click "play with VLC" in the context menu of a playable file, VLC gets launched but the file to be played does not play.

How may I fix this?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Kehinde2017: 9:57pm On May 21, 2022
Hello guyss. I actually just purchased a laptop (hp elitebook 840 g3 eindows 10 pro) and I later figured out the brightness isn't working. As a result of this, its at the highest brightness level which sucks my battery very very fast. I think that's the reason behind how the battery's gets drained easily. How can I fix this please?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2022
Kehinde2017:
Hello guyss. I actually just purchased a laptop (hp elitebook 840 g3 eindows 10 pro) and I later figured out the brightness isn't working. As a result of this, its at the highest brightness level which sucks my battery very very fast. I think that's the reason behind how the battery's gets drained easily. How can I fix this please?
you have to drive the system. that is to, install the drivers, the chipsets and the graphics driver
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Udemzy05: 6:34am On May 22, 2022
jadajada:
Good day all. Don't know what is wrong with my system, the cursor just refuse to appear all of a sudden. I have restarted it several times but it's still the same. What can I do to fix this problem?

Go to device manager, you will see pointing device among the listed drives, click on it and uninstall it then restart your laptop.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Kehinde2017: 7:09am On May 22, 2022
Is it something I can do myself and how do I go about it please. It'd make a difference if you could explain
Adewale1603:
you have to drive the system. that is to, install the drivers, the chipsets and the graphics driver
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2022
Kehinde2017:
Is it something I can do myself and how do I go about it please. I'd make a difference if you could explain
go online to HP support website, enter your laptop model, service tag number or serial number inside a search box, navigate to the download sections and download the necessary drivers for your system and install it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Kehinde2017: 7:34am On May 22, 2022
Alright. Thanks a lot. Will do that right away!
Adewale1603:
go online to HP support website, enter your laptop model, service tag number or serial number inside a search box, navigate to the download sections and download the necessary drivers for your system and install it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Kehinde2017: 7:47am On May 22, 2022
I tried this already but HP support didn't find any drivers
Adewale1603:
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2022
Kehinde2017:
I tried this already but HP support didn't find any drivers
use google search to search for the drivers, and download manually.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Martino9: 2:33am On May 23, 2022
Thank you so much for your updates here. I'm so much glad to know more about it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Walt007: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Can someone help out with Mavis beacon product key, it's ont online.

If you have a working software please sharing is not a bad idea
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by coolxpaul(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good evening Techies!!!
My laptop has been giving me some problems for some time now. The battery normally last up to 6hrs minimum. Recently, I noticed that the laptop won't come on unless I plug it to an electric source and it goes off almost immediately I remove it (just like desktop). Also, I've been having issues connecting to an Hotspot, the Bluetooth is not working too. How do I fix this issues. Is there an HP office in Delta State I can go to? Someone recommended that I format the system and reinstall the Wi-Fi driver, how do I go about that?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2022
coolxpaul:
Good evening Techies!!!
My laptop has been giving me some problems for some time now. The battery normally last up to 6hrs minimum. Recently, I noticed that the laptop won't come on unless I plug it to an electric source and it goes off almost immediately I remove it (just like desktop). Also, I've been having issues connecting to an Hotspot, the Bluetooth is not working too. How do I fix this issues. Is there an HP office in Delta State I can go to? Someone recommended that I format the system and reinstall the Wi-Fi driver, how do I go about that?

You need to reinstall drivers........ Search for your laptop model and hardwares installed......

Buy a new battery.........

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nigeriaiscasted: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
It seems hp gives more problems than dell.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Udemzy05: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:
It seems hp gives more problems than dell.

It is because you're seeing more HP than Dell and again there are more refurbished HP in the market.

If you go to a sellers store, before you see 2 Dell,you must have seen like 20 HP laptops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.