Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408923 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Meklex:
I get pop ups when browsing... What could be wrong?

Adverts!

Install ad blocker extension in your browser
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by gsparks01(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm facing a challenge. I've not been able to get the Bluetooth on my latitude e6430s to work. I downloaded the driver but it always gets stuck @ "activate Bluetooth using wireless switch" whereas the wireless switch is turned on. I'll really appreciate if you can help me out computerboy or any other person. Thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2017
gsparks01:
I'm facing a challenge. I've not been able to get the Bluetooth on my latitude e6430s to work. I downloaded the driver but it always gets stuck @ "activate Bluetooth using wireless switch" whereas the wireless switch is turned on. I'll really appreciate if you can help me out computerboy or any other person. Thanks.

If your Wi-Fi is on then the Bluetooth driver isn't compatible with your model. Download another
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by gsparks01(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2017
computerboy:

If your Wi-Fi is on then the Bluetooth driver isn't compatible with your model. Download another
i got it from the dell website
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
gsparks01:
i got it from the dell website

You must download for your specific model. Even under your model, there will be about 3 Bluetooth drivers. try all of them
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kunleee(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
computerboy:

Exactly. you need to drive it. Install the display driver and you get your machine running well again. Install other drivers too
please i am having exact issue, upgraded from window 8 to window 10. my battery last 3-4hrs fully charged before but since upgrade it drain under 1hr and does not charge above 70%.
please how do i resolve this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2017
kunleee:

please i am having exact issue, upgraded from window 8 to window 10. my battery last 3-4hrs fully charged before but since upgrade it drain under 1hr and does not charge above 70%.
please how do i resolve this.

Number 6 on first page
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
pls i dont knw hw best to explain this
after installing windows update on my system,there is always this flash dat has to do with window system 32 that always pop up on my screen,it happens almost every 10sec and it goes almost immediately.i tried some diagnoses and found out that the problem is from windows system 32(perhaps its corrupted)....d probs ryt nw is that i dont knw hw to fix this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
yungstar092:
pls i dont knw hw best to explain this
after installing windows update on my system,there is always this flash dat has to do with window system 32 that always pop up on my screen,it happens almost every 10sec and it goes almost immediately.i tried some diagnoses and found out that the problem is from windows system 32(perhaps its corrupted)....d probs ryt nw is that i dont knw hw to fix this

Right click on your desktop
choose display settings
click on adapter properties
click on monitor tab
change refresh rate to 40 hertz
apply changes

see if it has stopped
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
computerboy:

Right click on your desktop
choose display settings
click on adapter properties
click on monitor tab
change refresh rate to 40 hertz
apply changes

see if it has stopped
its on 60 hertz n dats d only option available xo could not change it to 40 hertz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
yungstar092:

its on 60 hertz n dats d only option available xo could not change it to 40 hertz

Did you install the graphics driver? It should have other options except it's a really old laptop
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Computerboy do u know how to get permission over files and folders?? Cant delete windows.old folder bcoz of one file that requires Administrstor, permission.....
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lana1:
Computerboy do u know how to get permission over files and folders?? Cant delete windows.old folder bcoz of one file that requires Administrstor, permission.....

Lol... to delete that folder you'll use check disk. Right click on your hard disk and select properties. click check disk and after scanning, select "delete system files" it will scan again showing all system files. tick everything and continue to delete them all

If you can't do the above, don't worry. Microsoft programmed that folder to delete itself after 30 days
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
computerboy:

Lol... to delete that folder you'll use check disk. Right click on your hard disk and select properties. click check disk and after scanning, select "delete system files" it will scan again showing all system files. tick everything and continue to delete them all

If you can't do the above, don't worry. Microsoft programmed that folder you delete itself after 30 days
Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
computerboy:

Did you install the graphics driver? It should have other options except it's a really old laptop
i did,hp 4525s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
yungstar092:

i did,hp 4525s

oh.... it won't work on that model. I'll advise you go to device manager and update it's display driver through there.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 19, 2017
i blog at http://caffinegeeks.com visit fr useful tips too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by LethargiQue: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2017

I recently updated to windows10
Touchscreen isn't working..
My beats audio software is missing
My headphones port isn't working
In game menus.. My VGA shows 112mb when it's 128

Please.. Advice..

Cc: Computerboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
LethargiQue:

I recently updated to windows10
Touchscreen isn't working..
My beats audio software is missing
My headphones port isn't working
In game menus.. My VGA shows 112mb when it's 128

Please.. Advice..

Cc: Computerboy

What's your laptop full model?

Touchscreen should be working or it's faulty
for beats audio you'll download IDT audio driver
headphone port should be working or it's faulty
foe VGA you download your display driver
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by LethargiQue: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
computerboy:

What's your laptop full model?

Touchscreen should be working or it's faulty
for beats audio you'll download IDT audio driver
headphone port should be working or it's faulty
foe VGA you download your display driver

Full model is HP Envy TS sleekbook OR HP envy m6 k015dx

Thank you so much..

Beats audio and headphones port are functioning now..

My tscreen worked before the upgrade..

I'll download the display driver right away.

Thank you sir
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
LethargiQue:

Full model is HP Envy TS sleekbook OR HP envy m6 k015dx

Thank you so much..

Beats audio and headphones port are functioning now..

My tscreen worked before the upgrade..

I'll download the display driver right away.

Thank you sir

I actually have that exact laptop in stock. Go through device manager and update display adapter from there. It's better that way. For the touchscreen, it should work it doesn't need drivers. If it doesn't then you'll have to do a clean install (format)

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ositadima1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hi, how do I turn off auto updates on Windows 10, I noticed whenever I hook up to the internet it starts downloading windows updates. last time, it used up my data before I finished what I wanted to do, to connect to my phone sub they fear me now.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
ositadima1:
Hi, how do I turn off auto updates on Windows 10, I noticed whenever I hook up to the internet it starts downloading windows updates. last time, it used up my data before I finished what I wanted to do, to connect to my phone sub they fear me now.

Go to Settings...

Click Network & Internet...

Click WiFi....

Then Connect your laptop to your phone's hotspot...

After connecting it, Go to Manage Known Networks ...

Find your hotspot name and click on it, then its properties....

Set Metered Connection On ....

That way, the computer will know that your data is limited so it won't be downloading things anyhow... (The computer think say na America we dey cheesy grin ) ...

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, how can I upgrade my Fujitson AH530 (window 7) to windows 10? I bought the CD software in the market and it didn't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Xlpacks:
Hi guys, how can I upgrade my Fujitson AH530 (window 7) to windows 10? I bought the CD software in the market and it didn't work.

You might have a hard time installing the drivers. Better leave it at windows 7
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
computerboy:

You might have a hard time installing the drivers. Better leave it at windows 7
really? I don't like window 7 again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by RHARPHELLE99(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
please how do i set up my fingerprint login on hp elitebook 8470p, i dont think the validity sensor driver is installed and i couldnt get it from hp website.... any other way ican get the driver?... windows 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
RHARPHELLE99:
please how do i set up my fingerprint login on hp elitebook 8470p, i dont think the validity sensor driver is installed and i couldnt get it from hp website.... any other way ican get the driver?... windows 10

go through device manager. download the driver from there
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mathkid007: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2017
I have 32-bit windows 10 os installed on my Acer aspire 5735 with x64 based processor, is it safe to upgrade my windows os from 32-bit to 64-bit
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Mathkid007:
I have 32-bit windows 10 os installed on my Acer aspire 5735 with x64 based processor, is it safe to upgrade my windows os from 32-bit to 64-bit

Very safe
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bhybhar(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
my laptop suddenly stopped detecting USB devices . it shows "USB device not recognized" evertime I plug in any USB device. What could be responsible for that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.