Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (412802 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SIRcumalot: 9:44am On May 06, 2017
how to stop automatic update on windows 10 home edition.
the option to defer update no dey for we.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2017
@computerboy @lexusgs430

Is It Before, During Or After Upgrading To Windows 10 That's The Best To Upgrade A System's Device Drivers? Also, Using Driver Pack Or Going Through Device Manager, Which Is Better For Upgrading Device Drivers?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On May 06, 2017
rawdpiper:
@computerboy @lexusgs430

Is It Before, During Or After Upgrading To Windows 10 That's The Best To Upgrade A System's Device Drivers? Also, Using Driver Pack Or Going Through Device Manager, Which Is Better For Upgrading Device Drivers?

After. Just use www.driverupdate.net
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

After. Just use www.driverupdate.net

Thanks For The Info.

If A System Were To Be Windows 8.1 Basic And I Want To Upgrade It To Latest Windows 10 PRO Version. How Do I Go About It Without Having To Face Issues With The Activation After The Upgrading?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:39pm On May 06, 2017
rawdpiper:

Thanks For The Info.

If A System Were To Be Windows 8.1 Basic And I Want To Upgrade It To Latest Windows 10 PRO Version. How Do I Go About It Without Having To Face Issues With The Activation After The Upgrading?

Just use an iso file and activate using activators.
NB : Ability to upgrade free through Microsoft is over
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by grudges: 5:45pm On May 06, 2017
how can I update my window 10 to creator using .Iso
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
rawdpiper:
@computerboy @lexusgs430

Drivers should come after installing windows and activating it. I'll advise you to go through device manager in updating your drivers, that way Microsoft will select the best available driver for you
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Just use an iso file and activate using activators. NB : Ability to upgrade free through Microsoft is over
Tnx. What Are The Activators That You Recommend?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2017
computerboy:

Drivers should come after installing windows and activating it. I'll advise you to go through device manager in updating your drivers, that way Microsoft will select the best available driver for you

Tnx.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 8:58pm On May 06, 2017
computerboy:

Not all drivers are installed, in my experience....
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 8:58pm On May 06, 2017
rawdpiper:

Tnx. What Are The Activators That You Recommend?

KMSPICO
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:08pm On May 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Not all drivers are installed, in my experience....

Of course. Not all would be installed. But there are some vital ones you should install from there before downloading others to avoid bugs and compatibility issues.

* display driver
* chipset driver
* biometric (if present)
* Intel management engine
* Bluetooth (if present)
amongst others. Once these are installed you can go to your manufacturer's website and download the rest
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 9:29pm On May 06, 2017
computerboy:

Of course. Not all would be installed. But there are some vital ones you should install from there before downloading others to avoid bugs and compatibility issues.

* display driver
* chipset driver
* biometric (if present)
* Intel management engine
* Bluetooth (if present)
amongst others. Once these are installed you can go to your manufacturer's website and download the rest

I concur
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

KMSPICO
Ok. Tnx.

2 Likes

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by grudges: 9:00pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2017
@computerboy @lexusgs430

For A System That Runs Windows 8.1 Basic And Wants To Be Upgraded To Windows 10 Pro, Is It An Update(files Kept Intact) Or A Clean Install That Will Work?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On May 08, 2017
rawdpiper:
@computerboy @lexusgs430

For A System That Runs Windows 8.1 Basic And Wants To Be Upgraded To Windows 10 Pro, Is It An Update(files Kept Intact) Or A Clean Install That Will Work?

Back up all your files and folders on an external drive. And perform a clean installation.......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Back up all your files and folders on an external drive. And perform a clean installation.......

Ok. Tnx.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Could You Give Me A Guide/walkthrough On How To Perform The Clean Installation?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
rawdpiper:

You would have to pay me with 6 cans of orijin, suya & 2 oloshos.........
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:24pm On May 08, 2017
rawdpiper:

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/clean-install-windows-10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Bros Na, Na Only Waka Cum. It Seems You Always On nairaland 24/7, Coz Anytime I Quote You, You Always Reply Fast. Tnx For The Help.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On May 08, 2017
rawdpiper:

Bros Na, Na Only Waka Cum. It Seems You Always On nairaland 24/7, Coz Anytime I Quote You, You Always Reply Fast. Tnx For The Help.

LOL.........

Are you indirectly accusing me, of getting addicted to nairaland ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL.........
Are you indirectly accusing me, of getting addicted to nairaland ?
Nooooooo. Infact It Is Good.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
rawdpiper:

Nooooooo. Infact It Is Good.

LOL..... Has recommended by my herbalist .....
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL..... Has recommended by my herbalist .....
Lol.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:36pm On May 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Boss only you? ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by moonraker(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2017
Good job guys. Nice to know that they are IT competent folks in the house who are ready to help.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 9:22am On May 09, 2017
computerboy:

Boss only you? ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi you too wan follow me enjoy the package(s)?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:39am On May 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Abi you too wan follow me enjoy the package(s)?

Except for the last item on your list, I'm game with others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On May 09, 2017
computerboy:

Except for the last item on your list, I'm game with others

I asked for 2. Because I also knew you might also be interested............. Nah only me you want make I handle 2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.