Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408325 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by freezyprinzy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
I need help!!!!!!this is killing me I just got the system and this pop up won't lemmi rest angry.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 3:36am On Jan 16, 2018
freezyprinzy:
I need help!!!!!!this is killing me I just got the system and this pop up won't lemmi rest angry.
Use activator.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 3:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Damfostopper:
I don't know if this is the right section to request for this..... abeg I need an app that can be used to merge a video.... like a part 1 and 2 movie to become one
Windows Live Movie Maker, Any Video Converter Professional & Ultimate, FreemakeVideoConverter, filmora etc
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Damfostopper(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2018
jboixxx:

Windows Live Movie Maker, Any Video Converter Professional & Ultimate, FreemakeVideoConverter, filmora etc
thank you.... I have downloaded Filmora and Windows movie maker
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by freezyprinzy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
jboixxx:

Use activator.
how bro I don't understand abeg put me through
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Danielnino00(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
I regret ever upgrading my PC to windows10..
Some drivers didn't install during the upgrade(I did the upgrade with a disc) and it has affected me like madt... The screen brightness is always at maximum,PC can't project to another screen,it freezes at regular intervals...

Please,I wanna go back to my system in built windows 8.1... How do I go about it?

PS: its been almost a year since I upgraded to windows10

will really appreciate your help..
CC: Computerboy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Danielnino00:
I regret ever upgrading my PC to windows10..
Some drivers didn't install during the upgrade(I did the upgrade with a disc) and it has affected me like madt... The screen brightness is always at maximum,PC can't project to another screen,it freezes at regular intervals...

Please,I wanna go back to my system in built windows 8.1... How do I go about it?

PS: its been almost a year since I upgraded to windows10

will really appreciate your help..
CC: Computerboy

Doing upgrade is more than what people think. You can't upgrade a system and expect it to be fine on its own. You didn't install graphics driver.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Danielnino00(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
computerboy:

Doing upgrade is more than what people think. You can't upgrade a system and expect it to be fine on its own. You didn't install graphics driver.

What if I downgrade it back to the in-built version??

will I work fine ??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Danielnino00:

What if I downgrade it back to the in-built version??

will I work fine ??

If you downgrade it will work fine like before. But if you formatted before installing windows 10 then you'll still need to install drivers
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Danielnino00(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
computerboy:

If you downgrade it will work fine like before. But if you formatted before installing windows 10 then you'll still need to install drivers

I never at any point formatted the system before I installed windows10 .. how do I install the missing drivers pls ??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
If u easiest safest way is to update via device manager .

U can go to HP website search with ur product number . or serial number, select the operating system and download d necessary drivers . I will advice u to select windows 8 and download all drivers in d categories except of the BIOS .

Having ur drivers intact u can format as u want
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by revdl: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2018
I sed up the initial product key and input another which I think is for a trial version.
www.successflame.us

and

www.revdlapk.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mbz101(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by holuwamurewa(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2018
I did a clean install of Windows 10 1703 build and noticed that my processor gets hot and fan spins at a very high rate even when idle but once I open task manager cpu usage shows 100% for a split second before dropping and the fan spinning stops or reduces, if I close TM it starts again but reopening will reduce it please really need help on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by nonny1212: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
holuwamurewa:
I did a clean install of Windows 10 1703 build and noticed that my processor gets hot and fan spins at a very high rate even when idle but once I open task manager cpu usage shows 100% for a split second before dropping and the fan spinning stops or reduces, if I close TM it starts again but reopening will reduce it please really need help on this
thought I was the only one going through that. my systems heats up like kilode after windows 10 ugrade
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by holuwamurewa(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
nonny1212:
thought I was the only one going through that. my systems heats up like kilode after windows 10 ugrade
the reason I even reinstalled was because my previous hard drive crashed and before can't seem to remember how it stopped
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by DonRaphTech(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Try and visit this site http://raphblog.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by echobazz: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Please my keyboard is malfunctioning,whenever I press a keypad with the shift button, it doesn't give me the correct letter or symbol.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Maria785(f): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Very helpful post.

Advanced SystemCare Pro 11.2.0.210 is excellent full-scale programming for PC security and execution. Given the new Bitdefender antivirus motor, alongside the protection insurance and PC streamlining utility, http://softwareskey.net/advanced-systemcare-pro/ gives proficient assurance against security dangers and offers a 1-click way to deal with accomplish top PC performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
echobazz:
Please my keyboard is malfunctioning,whenever I press a keypad with the shift button, it doesn't give me the correct letter or symbol.
Consider a replacement!
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by W3xy1(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2018
my modem is no longer bringing up network. i try to uninstall it and this is what i get

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
holuwamurewa:

You need to install all drivers. go to device manager and do that or visit your manufacturer's website
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
echobazz:

Its the season of keyboard failure. It needs changing
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by nonny1212: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
battery drains quickly on this latest update of windows 10 cortana. any fix? I used to get 3hr20min battery life but now 1hr 35mins or less.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mbz101(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Ltc and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by RoyaleR(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2018
please how do i change my driver software.... i'm using Microsoft basic display adapter on my windows 10 i5.....how will i change it to intel hd graphic card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
RoyaleR:
please how do i change my driver software.... i'm using Microsoft basic display adapter on my windows 10 i5.....how will i change it to intel hd graphic card
Search Google for it with your PC product number, go to intel site and download or use your Windows updater.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by windowspcsecret: 6:31am On Feb 05, 2018
The active directory domain services unavailable error is one of the most common problems or errors in Windows 10. This error occurs when you connect a new printer to you PC. http://windowspcsecrets.com/active-directory-domain-services-unavailable-windows-10/
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by XownSolutions: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
It is the Season of Love share BullGuard Internet Security and Antivirus with friends and family love is protective.
3rd floor, 19 Toyin Street Ikeja-Lagos Nigeria
call: +234 12956671, +234909057006.
email:sales@xownsolutions.com, customercare@xownsolutions.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pointstores(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
15-20hours powerbank available for rechargeablefans works with any fan also can charge phone and laptop dc / ac brand new fans available in stock 08166117634 2years warranty whatsup for pictures easy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by egheneezekielsu: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Do you need bitcoin with out stress or sell your bitcoin now ? Get it at https://perfectchanger.com/?rsa=9162324073

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.