Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408595 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by sweetetlove(f): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2018
Hi
I successfully installed revit and sketch up on my laptop recently but installing 3d max is giving me issues, I keep encountering problem with my anti virus, I wanted uninstalling the anti virtus but someone advised me not to, I don't know what to do again cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Hakeem12(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2018
@computerboy, my laptop recently started bringing windows is not activated. And it came with windows 10 pro, it says to go to settings and activate. and when I did, it asked for activation key. Do I have to do another install or what?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hakeem12:
@computerboy, my laptop recently started bringing windows is not activated. And it came with windows 10 pro, it says to go to settings and activate. and when I did, it asked for activation key. Do I have to do another install or what?

2 options

you either buy genuine Windows key or you download and use an activator to activate it free.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Hakeem12(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
computerboy:

2 options

you either buy genuine Windows key or you download and use an activator to activate it free.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 4lorunsho(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by LilSmith55(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2018
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL WINDOWS 10 CREATORS UPDATE
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)

Help Please, i just upgrade my laptop HP 530 to Windows10 and i try to drive it, i have use different driver pack version 16, 15, 13... Now the problem is the video Card refuse to drive... Anytime it reach dat point it jst skip it and continue with others.....

Please help a pro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by LilSmith55(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2018
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

Help Please, i just upgrade my laptop HP 530 to Windows10 and i try to drive it, i have use different driver pack version 16, 15, 13... Now the problem is the video Card refuse to drive... Anytime it reach dat point it jst skip it and continue with others.....

Please help a bro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
LilSmith55:

Please help a bro

... Before nko? You want kill the small donkey with overload. grin grin

I think you need to go online and get the exact display driver

*cheers *
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by LilSmith55(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Razak5:

*cheers *

Please can u give me a link to download it... Please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 4lorunsho(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
@computer boy pls do you know what i can do my windows 10 that have been using for two years now. the start just decided to not come up. and when i tried all what is on google the stuff refuse to work.pls your suggestion will be needed because am a video editor .RAM 6GB HARDISK 320GB. #URGENT
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
LilSmith55:

Please help a bro

go to hp website and search your exact laptop model then download the driver or connect to internet and download it through device manager in your system
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
4lorunsho:
@computer boy pls do you know what i can do my windows 10 that have been using for two years now. the start just decided to not come up. and when i tried all what is on google the stuff refuse to work.pls your suggestion will be needed because am a video editor .RAM 6GB HARDISK 320GB. #URGENT

yea it's the first edition of windows 10 that has that bug. you either upgrade to creators update or the latest fall update
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
LilSmith55:

Please can u give me a link to download it... Please

Here> https://drp.su/en
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by LilSmith55(m): 6:06am On Mar 29, 2018
Razak5:

Here> https://drp.su/en

computerboy:

go to hp website and search your exact laptop model then download the driver or connect to internet and download it through device manager in your system

Razak5:

*cheers *

Thanks... Ive done it and its now working perfectly
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
LilSmith55:

Thanks... Ive done it and its now working perfectly

You're welcome
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2018
guys wats d best anti-virus app i can install for my Pc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2018
elvischukie:
guys wats d best anti-virus app i can install for my Pc

Hello.
A full feature Antivirus that protects you online and offline is the best.

So, whatever the brand, make sure you've seen reviews of it doing the above job nicely.

Note: limited versions or trial versions do not come with full features. So all you may have is probably protection within your PC, limited prevention.

.... And yes they do come at a cost grin
Ranging from NGN3000 to NGN5000 for single user. And upto NGN7000 for 3 users.

I have the SWITZ brand of Antivirus.

I'm on WhatsApp :08128714767
Or call: 08156654450

There's is no best-
Just Install and update regularly

*cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 4lorunsho(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2018
computerboy:

yea it's the first edition of windows 10 that has that bug. you either upgrade to creators update or the latest fall update
PLS WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE FROM APART FROM SYSTEM .PLS WHAT IS THE FULL NAME OF THE WINDOWS. IS IT WINDOWS PRO CREATORS
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
4lorunsho:
PLS WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE FROM APART FROM SYSTEM .PLS WHAT IS THE FULL NAME OF THE WINDOWS. IS IT WINDOWS PRO CREATORS

the link on first page
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 4lorunsho(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

is this what you mean ? pls
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 4lorunsho(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
computerboy:

the link on first page
pls I downloaded another windows 10 enterprise LTSB 2016( I have updated the windows from windows and security ) and it worked pls which should I go for because I have downloaded that your own from the first page already.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
sweetetlove:
Hi
I successfully installed revit and sketch up on my laptop recently but installing 3d max is giving me issues, I keep encountering problem with my anti virus, I wanted uninstalling the anti virtus but someone advised me not to, I don't know what to do again cry

Hello.

Well, you do not have to uninstall it. Simply dis-able it. And don't forget to turn off your Wi-Fi too.

*cheers *
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Dolypson04(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
I was playing winning 11 on my home 650 window 10. The game hung so I forcefully shutdown the laptop. Since the it has not being showing the desktop icons on home screen. Google has failed me in restoring it. Please help me. I am tired of searching for apps before I can open them. Thanks and God bless!
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dolypson04:
I was playing winning 11 on my home 650 window 10. The game hung so I forcefully shutdown the laptop. Since the it has not being showing the desktop icons on home screen. Google has failed me in restoring it. Please help me. I am tired of searching for apps before I can open them. Thanks and God bless!

Hello.
Before anything else, try un-installing and Re-installing the game.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Dolypson04(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Razak5:

Hello. Before anything else, try un-installing and Re-installing the game.
Thanks.. I will
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 4lorunsho(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
@computer boy I installed the windows10 pro but can't find my document that is on the harddrive again. pls help it's my all in all documents plus people work I collected to be delivered to be delivered to them .
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please where can I download latest windows 10 updates?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
my dell consums alot of data, how do i minimize it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2018
elvischukie:
my dell consums alot of data, how do i minimize it

Windows 10 right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.