Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari (33127 Views)

I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by enesty77(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Baba we are waiting and watching you in 3D
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by 3pointz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
sadmacpharrellz was here!
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by nationwide1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
At the fullness of time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by slimmyjimmy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
[size=15pt] iyav wear my BINOCULARS angry [/size]
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by chichriso: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is Buhari still making promises?

. ChiCHRISO said:::::::: Click the link in my signatures

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by millionboi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
beliv him @ur own risk.....buhari is a liar

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by rozayx5(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Start the change by declaring your asset as you promised„feeding children once a day,defeat boko haram and dash 5000 to his NL sai baba brigade

brigade cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink cheesy

agarawu demdem omencow must wack

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Kayendy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is Buhari still campaigning? Tut he won d election or was it in my dreams.... who cares 2019 loading, capable hand loading to replace him

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by atlwireles: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tell that to your almajiris because they're waiting for their N5000 and free meal.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Mznaett: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Aitee1:
grin
Who is she that cometh forth when am about going offline?shocked
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by dictbennie(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Can someone remind the president that campaigns are over and it is time for governance please? Its 100 days already and you are still promising..You told us that you would hit the ground running from may 29 but things are getting worse and your party and spokesmen have denied some of the promises that made gullible Nigerians vote for you...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by CriticalThought: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just like we will soon see the asset declaration abi?

Please shift let us hear word

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by chax100(f): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari Barawo Iskia!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes o! Nigeria will soon be changed into a backward Islamist enclave...sai bobo you too much

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
persin wey dem go soon impeach, ko ma ba bo, iya lo ma ban be.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by royal231(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
No be Buhari talk am oooo... na femi adesina

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by canalily(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are already seeing it tru ur appointments....wat are we abt to see againundecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by jideprof: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
1miccza:
Yes I will start seeing it when I die of serious hunger... #iranu#yeyedeysmell

How Come You Have Data To Check Nairaland While Hunger Is Killing You? Pls. If You Die Now, You Killed Yourself O. #Shikena

Next Time, Learn To Speak For Yourself And Not On Behalf Of Everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Aitee1: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mznaett:

Who is she that cometh forth when am about going offline?shocked

tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by waldigit: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
lordtosan:
We are already seeing the change you promised sir.

You are the first president to delay nominating your ministers for this long and leaving the various ministries dangling on the throes of directionlessness. That's the change

you are the first president whose core appointments have greatly run fowl to the spirit of federal character enshrined under chapter 2 of our constitution, favouring only your region and have put a razor in the unity of Nigeria. That's the change.

You are the first president who keep blaming his predecessor and touring round the world like a rock-star every passing day without focusing on the task of governance for which you were elected. That's the change!

You are the first president to have denied all the promises you made during your campaign after some i.diots voted you in. Thats the change.

You are the first who rules with BODY LANGUAGE as if you are tossing a girl without a clear blue-print of how to run the country. That's the change

mr president sir, you are indeed a change. I thought Jonathan was the most clueless president we have ever had until you buhari came into power. Jonathan cluelessness pale against yours with all due respect. I thought you were just an illiterate who didn't see the four walls of a university, i was wrong. it seems you later when to school and had a PHD in cluelessness.

As a man thinketh so he is. What you see is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by princemillla(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are getting tired already... Even if it's one thing you can face and get down with it well pls...... We need to really affirmate that we voted for change

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by LewsTherin: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
If I don't see a video of this speech, it didn't happen. Lai Muhammed can come deny it tomorrow morning!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by omojeesu(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
It getting difficult Mr. President to trust you. We are patient. September list of ministers and subsequent appointments will make clear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by ardeks(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
lordtosan:
We are already seeing the change you promised sir.

You are the first president to delay nominating your ministers for this long and leaving the various ministries dangling on the throes of directionlessness. That's the change
you are the first president whose core appointments have greatly run fowl to the spirit of federal character enshrined under chapter 2 of our constitution, favouring only your region and have put a razor in the unity of Nigeria. That's the change.

You are the first president who keep blaming his predecessor and touring round the world like a rock-star every passing day without focusing on the task of governance for which you were elected. That's the change!

You are the first president to have denied all the promises you made during your campaign after some i.diots voted you in. Thats the change.
You are the first who rules with BODY LANGUAGE as if you are tossing a girl without a clear blue-print of how to run the country. That's the change
mr president sir, you are indeed a change. I thought Jonathan was the most clueless president we have ever had until you buhari came into power. Jonathan cluelessness pale against yours with all due respect. I thought you were just an illiterate who didn't see the four walls of a university, i was wrong. it seems you later when to school and had a PHD in cluelessness.
Only one question for you, sir. How better did those who did the opposite of what you wrote up there affect the status of this country? I will be very grateful if you can answer this question, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are already seeing it sir.

Thunder fire all the traitors that got you into this position.
I didn't mention any name o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by lincolnj88: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin see dis fraudster.... Pls tell dat to omenka grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Mznaett: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Aitee1:

tongue tongue
Abeg no come againsad
Thank you
Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Of course we've seen it from your lopsided appointments and the denial of your party manifesto but who am I to say otherwise to your bunch of hungry sai baba chanting dolts? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by princemillla(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
dialfa:
I see it already

I love the 50kobo for its glittering and less in weight

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by ShineuEye: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
I just hope dis student govt are nt after deir own pockets

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) / Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why / Policemen Boo Gov Matawalle After Bandits’ Murder Of 13 Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.