Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (62730 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by jeomann(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Guy na wa oooo so u even pay for her treatment. U don do am finish na just forgive her but she is not a wife material ok look for cool headed girl. virgin or not ok
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by cbrass(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Have u heard 4rm her 2 confirm that she did an abortion ?

What kind of question is this? Didn't you read the post? shocked
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by longpen: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
SHE IS PURE LIER! she is a professional lier
MEANWHILE, THE ONLY WAY OUT IS IF SHE CAN GIVE THE REASONS WHY SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL LIER!
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Vivipop(f): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Let's talk about the abortion she had
Let's? That is entirely her problem.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by 2sex(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wilson125:
I had this call on tuesday morning from a strange number, the caller told me I needed to see her in the hospital, dan abia precisely, that ma girlfriend was on admission,she called her name ( ma girlfriend's name)...when I got there, my girl was admitted already, so many question popped out, but her friend was unable to gimme answers, so I decided to meet the doctor, when i asked him what the problem was, he told the abortion she did was not successful, the operation didn't go well,

I was like: who went for abortion? who was aborted?
he said my girl had an abortion somewhere and the operation wasn't proper, that she was bleeding seriously when her friends brought her, he asked me if I was not away base on how i reacted, I was shocked to the point I have to take medication to help recover, this is someone that claimed her virginity was intact and she wouldn't want to lose it till she marries, I loved and respected her wish, I never knew she was only acting along all this while..

God! that was way 2 much for me, I made the necessary payment for her treatment and left.. she called on that tuesday night, I picked and heard she was okay, so I told her to take care of her self and I ended the call...

Since then She has been calling, sending in sms telling me she is sorry, seriously I don't know what to do with her or what to tell her, these are just the reasons I don't want to pick her calls..

what should I do with this girl? ...m totally confused..

FACT!! NAIJA WOMEN CAN LIE MORE THAN THE DEVIL.

BUT SINCE YOU DON KNOW AND THANK GOD YOU NEARLY ONE FALL FOR HER ONE CHANCE TRAP. I WILL ADVICE YOU GIVE THANKS GIVING TO YOUR CHURCH.

IF YOU DEAR LISTEN TO HER FAKE PLEADING AND CRYING AND SAY YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO HER!
NO BODY GO TELL YOU SAY YOU BE MUMU, NA YOU GO TELL YOURSELF SAY YOU BE REAL MUMU, IN FACT MU MU SQUARE.

NOWADAYS WE HAVE TO BE WISE AND THINK SMART, NOT THINKING WITH OUR HEART BUT RATHER WITH OUR BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by mohemos: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
This story is highly fictitious, there is no atom of reality in this story, FP struggle story grin grin grin
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by chukslawrence(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ve an abortion doesnt mean shes nt a v anylonger nah. Abi? But wait oo! shoronimonsoyen?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Mcowubaba: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
No be today matter
80% of Nigerian ladies always lie about it...
Most guys are not virgin freak, ladies just be bold nd tell us ur Status(virginity) undecided
When it becomes issue is when u deceive us or deny us access to your reproductive organs due to the presumed virginity.. Wen we eventually find out, we get angry, bitter nd we create topic like this nd Copy lalasticlala to take it to the Front page cheesy grin

Ladies Be truthful..stop deceiving us...most of us(guys) are Not virgins (nd we don't pretend about it undecided)
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by yanabasee(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
dicefrost:

No sir, as long as the patient is over 18, he alone can decide who should know about his health status. I have attended to people who are hiv+ and their spouse know nothing about it. im bound by ethics not to reveal it to their spouse unless they tell me to.
You don't even sound like a medical student...less talk about a doctor or an interns partner..
Because a patient is above 18years, then the doctor will have to go and ask the patient under an emergency treatment to give a list of people she wants them to know her secrets? Did u consider that she did a D&C and which is common between bf and gf...?
Brother, the doctor did the right thing and as the OP instituted, he paid off the bills and leave.. He couldn't have paid the bills without knowing what he's paying for.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
..how dumb..so the doctor is the hospital jester too..
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Monalisa185(f): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wilson125:
I had this call on tuesday morning from a strange number, the caller told me I needed to see her in the hospital, dan abia precisely, that ma girlfriend was on admission,she called her name ( ma girlfriend's name)...when I got there, my girl was admitted already, so many question popped out, but her friend was unable to gimme answers, so I decided to meet the doctor, when i asked him what the problem was, he told the abortion she did was not successful, the operation didn't go well,

he said my girl had an abortion somewhere and the operation wasn't proper, that she was bleeding seriously when her friends brought her, he asked me if I was not away base on how i reacted, I was shocked to the point I have to take medication to help recover, this is someone that claimed her virginity was intact and she wouldn't want to lose it till she marries, I loved and respected her wish, I never knew she was only acting along all this while..

God! that was way 2 much for me, I made the necessary payment for her treatment and left.. she called on that tuesday night, I picked and heard she was okay, so I told her to take care of her self and I ended the call...

Since then She has been calling, sending in sms telling me she is sorry, seriously I don't know what to do with her or what to tell her, these are just the reasons I don't want to pick her calls..

Pele dearie...it's well.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by smatme(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
See me o.
D fact dt she committed an abortion doesn't mean she has ceased to b a virgin nah.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by kinibigdeal(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
That your girlfriend must be related to Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
martius101:

NO1 mumu...
grin grin grin grin grin grin GUY YOU HARSH OHH
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by HARDDON: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wilson125:

She's got u wrapped under her arm pit gee!

U mean u paid for ur virgin-aborter? Supported her abortion in ur lil way? While d person that has been ringing it is awol, u bear d brunt?Wow!

Now u want hy er back, Cos u can't do without her or u just Wano collect ur share?

Do Hope her womb isn't damaged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Greatfes17:
If you love her, then her not being a virgin may not be a serious issue.

I doubt if you will ever love her as you did before. BUT, the truth remains that she will love bettee if you ever accept her back.

You want him to accept a murderer ? ? ?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by delectablegyal(f): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Must u marry a virgin?

Even olosho sef dey claim virgin.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by dictbennie(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bitches ain't loyal...sorry OP, you had to learn it the hard way..
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Theflint1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
bro dump her assss grin grin grin. If she lied about being a virgin and stopped there then maybe it would have been forgiven but not lying while giving the punany to some other jigga, big insult angry angry. I don't joke with issues regarding virginity ooo... grin grin grin I REJECT ANY NON-VIRGIN...AMEN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by njokurich(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
It is better u move on wit ur life at dis point but if u truly luv her, u can as well 4give n den accept her bak.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
WHO BE THIS ONE undecided

YOU MA SELF, THINK NA

WETI YOU EXPECT THE GIRL TO TALK undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by luckypeace1980: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
my brother you beter foget about that girl she is a deciever, look for a decent girl you will spend your life with. infact to be frank with you i have dated a girl of that type befor i settled down with my own and lovely wife now. my former fiancee always claim to be a virging to me to an extend she was hiding under the canopy of born again christian she dont even wear trouses nor apply make up evrytin was a sin to her she always tell me she wants to preserv her varginity untill i get marrieds to her that her body is still fo me tha i shld not border that it will be a sin if i sleep with her bf marriage which i obeyed wit her that i dont need to scratch on food i knw that belongs to me fo ever meanwhile she does someting screetly out of my presence and was keeping me fo marriage. i noticed her way fast and quit the relationship now am married but to anoda soulmate. can you believe me that when i got married to another lady her real attitude was obvious to pple now she can paint her mouth nd wear all kinds of trousers even sleeping around wit men who seems to be serious to get married to her.we knew ourself when she was 27 yrs during nysc now she is 35 yrs yet no husband. nd not looking younger again .this should be a lesson fo ladies

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by teewhydope(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

hear from her 1st. U just heard 4rm d doctor
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by 1miccza: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
I would have asked you to forgive her but apparently she isn't worth it.. You are very much better than she is... You were lucky she would have tricked you into believing her lies...

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
so d doctor dey lie.....so dump cool
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by pecothecash: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
good news

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by flints01(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
I'll advise you to free such lady because you don't know what can happen with such if you eventually marry her, if I may ask. how many years did you use to date her cos I have a friend that dated a girl for 4 years thinking she'll marry her but the lady aborted for another guy and eventually my friend found out. he was down like you too cos he truly loved her. Be smart
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by teewhydope(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

hear from her 1st. U just heard 4rm d doctor
Sooooooo dumb sad

4 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wilson125:
I
kai! Imagine...after seeing the sign u still dey ask question? Guy,...the Bible even says it,'...FLEE!'

If u really love her then avoid her, ur future is important please. Don't make a mistake that will enter Nairaland FP tomorrow.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
dicefrost:
Op, your story is fictitious, and a slap on the medical profession. No doctor will reveal a patient's condition to you just like that, especially such a sensitive one.
YOU NEVER KNOW ANYTHING YET.

GO HOSPITAL GO SEE DRAMA, YOU THINK SAY NA AMERICA YOU DEYundecided

I HAVE WITNESS IT WITH MY TWO EYS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.