Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men (674 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men by honestmike(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Stories of women getting assaulted physically and sexually everywhere.
Why do ladies prefer to date a guy they just met on facebook and know nothing about?. Why cant you date the good guys you have as friends? Why do you have to look for a fantasy guy on facebook?. Nowadays these online dates mostly end in tradegies. You keep friendzoning all the good guys you meet and be looking for a guy on facebook who is going to sweep you off your feet with lies and deceit.
This has been on my mind a while i just have to let it out.
Re: Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men by potolistic(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
La answer 0p la crase
Re: Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men by eleko1: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
HonestMike,some girls like the company of wild Wild guys,dey seldom date cool,calm guy.Anyway,friendship isn't by force,it is by choice.If they get battered,Nah their headache bi dat/they deserve it
Re: Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men by danduj(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

To All The Blacks In The House.. / In Your Own Opinion; Which Of The Following Kills A Relationship Faster? / Improve On Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.