Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows (58975 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by fascowilly(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2015
The system of her crying looks like patience Jonathan when her husband lost to general buhari, but her crying is perfect, is of love but that of patience is cos of mosquitoes awaiting her at otuoke kingdom.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Kanbee: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Missonas(f): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
dis is just publicity stunt, I can't Cry in front of my lady no matter what
Lol na ur type go cry bucket. U probably have not found love yet or dont knw what it really is.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by tiredface: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Not bad

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by ugoezeik(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
elyna:
this is serious, they're probably crying because they're no longer free to do as they like the groom just realised he has made the biggest mistake of his life, the bride is shedding tears of joy because the jazz finally worked. trust Nigerians.
lol hahaha d hrt of men r truly wickednessesss n evil. so u r one of d wickedness hrt ehhh
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Mznaett: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Suspect33:
cry and the wedding is over, you know i cant stand tears grin

Lolgrin

I'd advise we go there with a big bowl sef..

Btw,dnt u think d reason for my crying could be #No more tasting of different food?tongue
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Suspect33(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mznaett:

Lolgrin

I'd advise we go there with a big bowl sef..

Btw,dnt u think d reason for my crying could be #No more tasting of different food?tongue
hahaha, i should be the one crying sef, think abt all this

No more privacy

school fees

no more flirting sad

no more late night with frnds

cant keep as much women as i want angry

IMO: marriage is scary
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by charlesbailey(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Awwwwwwww.... So touching.

Nollywood just got another movie title... ''The crying bride''
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lonelydora: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
Lwkm. They look like they are being forced to marry against their will..
See the woman face like Buhari's face whenever he smiles.

Which kind bad mouth you get? Are you married?
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by olumidazz: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is a very stupid boy.... You go hear am when marriage proper begins. Marriage and wedding are entirely miles apart. You have started on a wrong footing not even with a Nigeria lady. You go hear am dey there dey form Romeo.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lordtosan(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Which kind bad mouth you get? Are you married?
lol. i'm not married. you have a wife for me?
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by FRANKOXY(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
THEY BE LIKE "ATLAST " cheesy
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
lol. my smiling face could be your frowning face. e dey happen like that sometimes.
pinshur of your smiling face or ;-)
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lordtosan(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bukiminaj:

pinshur of your smiling face or ;-)
by checking my profile pic you will get a clue.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
by checking my profile pic you will get a clue.
u fine
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lordtosan(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bukiminaj:
u fine
lol. u were expected to get a clue from my pic. thanks anyways.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Mznaett: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Suspect33:
hahaha, i should be the one crying sef, think abt all this

No more privacy

school fees

no more flirting sad

no more late night with frnds

cant keep as much women as i want angry

IMO: marriage is scary

Lmaogrin

You see...that's why I advise we go there with a big bowl cuz it might happen both of us can even cry our eyes out sefwink

So true#Marriage is scarysad
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lonelydora: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
lol. i'm not married. you have a wife for me?

Okay. Calling Sandra on phone ASAP.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lordtosan(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:

lol.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lordtosan(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:

lol.

1 Like

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by hottest111: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
bro..u'r very funny
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Masterclass32: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Love is wonderful.

Like love, like sugar cane.

1 Like

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
How cuteeee. I will probably cry like a baby on my wedding day embarassed
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:

I wish them success ahead!

Respect your PRESIDENT.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
The very last part of this news is about my most paramount heart's desire.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by 400billionman: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:

They are crying for Buhari..
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by elohorayodele: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:

Like say he chop shi.t when dem use candle warm grin
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by malikisah: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
elyna:
this is serious, they're probably crying because they're no longer free to do as they like the groom just realised he has made the biggest mistake of his life, the bride is shedding tears of joy because the jazz finally worked. trust Nigerians.
bad mouth
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mznaett:
Me wey no sabi hold tears back I knw say on dat day during d exchange of ring time I go cry tiretongue Cuz it'd look as a dream to mewink

#Thinking how it'd begrin
Get a good bf first. Don't put the cart before the horse.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by pharezonome: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by slimport(f): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
charijee:
Could be they never thought of seeing that day....they were like "oh we made it together"
Love nwantinti smiley
U get brain jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.