Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows (58974 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by nickxtra(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2015
The man is like crying because he has left his first and kids to go into a new marriage and the woman is like saying, don't cry, you have not made a mistake by marrying me
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by fart: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2015
She is crying because she knows she is about to destroy the man's life. angry Witch

1 Like

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Omotayor123(f): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2015
adedayourt:

makes me wana cry cry cry cry cry cry yettybaby112 my love are u seeing dis cry cry cry
*eyes rolling*
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by tee4naija(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Nairalanders and childishness. Couples who shed tears during their weddings are the only ones that can tell u their reasons. What in the picture indicates the groom as thinking he has made the greatest mistake of his life or suggests that they are getting married against their will?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by adedayourt(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

*eyes rolling*

arewa kiss
hws ur nite
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Omotayor123(f): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2015
adedayourt:

arewa kiss hws ur nite
You are cheating on me abi undecided
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by flokii: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2015
It is either the girl gave d guy tough time or vice versa.. grin grin!
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by adedayourt(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

You are cheating on me abi undecided

haba! cheat ke
wen no b sey somtin dey worry mi for head

hw can i cheat on my love kiss
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
haba y ar u sooo dumb,must u tink negative abt oda ppls apinex?am sure ppl wil do worse to u on ur weddin day too if u ar even oppurtuned to do**congrats to d couples jawe,may ur lov wax stronger,enemies wil neva bring u apart,AMEN
honey i wonder why you're so pained and bitter, i see you're one of those people who are so frustrated in life, they forget to laugh when they hear a joke, anyways i don't blame you much if you weren't jobless you wouldn't have the chance to quote me. you've been noticed i'll definitely invite you to my wedding, sorry to point this out dear, you're so dumb your weak brain couldn't process what you read to understand i was being funny, and to remember I'm free to write whatever i want that it's my right. well If you have a problem with my post, sweetie you know what to do.....
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Omotayor123(f): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2015
adedayourt:

haba! cheat ke wen no b sey somtin dey worry mi for head
hw can i cheat on my love kiss
Hmmmmmm cool
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by fortunechy(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2015
confused cry
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by adedayourt(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Hmmmmmm cool

dats ma bae of life kiss

1 Like

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by danpaul1(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2015
How is this news? Nonsense!
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Rexyl(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Guyman02:
The man was crying after realizing he has been caught in a trap while for the woman it is tears of joy for hooking him and tying him down for life.

I remember the little boy who asked his dad 'Papa how much does it cost to marry? His dad replied 'My son you will not understand, till now I am still paying for it' grin grin grin

Really man pays the cost of marriage until death or something else has taken him from the woman!

The man might be crying for commitments and responsibilities ahead while the woman might have remembered her inglorious past.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by wtfCode: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
meeehn, i dnt knw what to say
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2015
something just told me u should go to mfm for 3days dry fasting. thank me later when its all over. good luck
Mznaett:
Me wey no sabi hold tears back I knw say on dat day during d exchange of ring time I go cry tiretongue Cuz it'd look as a dream to mewink

#Thinking how it'd begrin
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Justicealh3(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2015
4bett, 4wst, 4hpynes & 4srw. U'll die smdys when ur wife or ur husband broke vows.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Setaje(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2015
Tsheeeeeeeew. That is how they will be crying and doing public proposal. After marriage, it's a different story.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2015
elyna:
this is serious, they're probably crying because they're no longer free to do as they like the groom just realised he has made the biggest mistake of his life, the bride is shedding tears of joy because the jazz finally worked. trust Nigerians.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by JumiaQuickSales(f): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
Lwkm. They look like they are being forced to marry against their will..
See the woman face like Buhari's face whenever he smiles.

unromantic nigerian man!
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by easydone: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Nairaland shaaa!!!!! Post something bad, dem go yab your mama join. Post something good, dem go still yab your village!!! But na the thing wey make me like the site be dat. My people, I hail una!!!!
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lordtosan(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Bukiminaj:

So you mean a man's smiling face is another man's crying face
lol. my smiling face could be your frowning face. e dey happen like that sometimes.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by greatricky: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Looking for cheap popularity,and why the Bleep was the graphics increased so we could lay our motherfucking focus on the crying shit.
her pussy finally got her a benz,a man and i hope he got sense.

Let them enjoy abeg and Bleep all day and Bleep all night,according to nicky minaj in her starship,she said Bleep all day,Bleep all nite,Bleep whoever you like.

To all my HML BBM Niggaz

I Greet.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by JumiaQuickSales(f): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2015
tee4naija:
Nairalanders and childishness. Couples who shed tears during their weddings are the only ones that can tell u their reasons. What in the picture indicates the groom as thinking he has made the greatest mistake of his life or suggests that they are getting married against their will?

To be sincere with you, the reasoning pattern of our people gives me strong concern----full of assumptions that satisfy that crooked mind, full of hatred, full of accusations and judgements etc. I have lost all form of patience for it. I don't keep friends because of it. My husband and my family are my only friends because they reason like me.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lordtosan(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
JumiaQuickSales:

unromantic nigerian man!
romantic nigerian woman i gree. na u be Rose wey act Romeo and Juliet na.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by 6fit(f): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:

dem dey cry cos they are been forced out of the single arena. The wedding is against their wish....sorry oh couple, u na fit rewind to 30day ago
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by riczy(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2015
xo,wat do u want us to do? or hw does it RESTORE power in Afikpo,Ebonyi state!
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by riczy(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2015
xo,wat do u want us to do? or hw does this RESTORE the dead power supply at Afikpo,Ebonyi state?
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2015
This is so sweet.

It reminds me of a wedding I attended. The MC told the bride who was already crying to knelt in front of her parents for prayer and blessing. The bride's mother was to first give her blessing and prayer:

Bride's mother: my daughter, this is your husband's house you are.... (unstoppable crying
starts)

The bride's father pulled the bride close to him since the mother didn't stop crying

Bride's father: my daughter, don't mind your mother, she's shedding tears of ( serious crying starts)

The three of them now faced each other for a rhythmic cry.

Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop laughing as some family joined them to add melodious cry
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by ifedayoifedapo(f): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2015
The whole episode looking like the man was once married but lost the wife to death after. embarassed. It is well with your home IJN
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by fejikudz(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2015
lordtosan:
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.