Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Glorious Quran - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glorious Quran (11992 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Scientific Miracles Of The Glorious Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Glorious Quran by 4Play(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2007
Remember what happened to Ayotunde David Obanubi-http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/145_584.htm

For more u can google Ayotunde Obanubi
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2007
belloti:

i would love to reading articles about christianity written by christians to throw some insight about Jesus, Trinity and stuff like that instead of constant criticism of my unshaken faith.

I'm wondering why you need "some insight about Jesus" when your faith in idol worship is "unshaken". grin
belloti:

We have recieved so much venom from David, Havila, Baby and others regarding the percieved negative conducts of our holy prophet, Rasoul SAW. We reject in totality the misinterpretations of Quranic Verses and Hadith provisions. But we took the insults as the ranting of some ants who felt there shouldnt be any need for healthy discussions between Us and Them.

We are used to the antics of the "prophet" being labelled as "percieved" when in actual fact they are true!
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2007
a real religion of peace.http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/145_584.htm
This is Islam at its best.
If Muhammad never killed or instructed his opponents to be killed,we'll see this as an abberation.

I challenge any Muslims that deny that Muhammad killed or instucted people to kill or commended people who killed on his behalf

If you cannot refute this, you have no defence.
Islam  can never be a religion of peace.
It was founded and spread by the sword[/b]Those of you who are "moderates",are really not following the ways of Muhammad.

[b]Any Muslim on this forum who has never been told in his teachings to hate Jews and  Christians,either, never read the Koran or never visited a mosque.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
Belotti,you yourself admitted in another thread that you never knew until you came to nairaland that the Koran has several commands for muslims to kill non muslims and I'm certain you are not the only muslim who has found out this rather hateful and embarassing side of Islam.

Any wonder now why the terrorists take their inspiration right from the Koran,the manual of hate?

The most politically correct statement ever made by man is that Islam has been hijacked.
Anyone who ever said that knows nothing of Islam.

True Islam as stated in the Koran and hadiths debases women,defiles children and kills its opponents.
Belotti,I,m sorry you've had the truth hidden from you all this while.
Now you understand why your brothers in nothern Nigeria would burn flags and kill us when a cartoon is published in Europe.
It is a demonic posession with the spirit of Islam that must manifest in violence,sexual perversions and hatred,that is the nature of it's god and the slaves must act like its god.

Only Christ can save you from it's grip
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2007
Jhn 8:31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
Jhn 8:32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2007
@belloti,

You have earned my respect and have kept it going for quite a while. So, if my post caused you great discomfort, please here accept my apology to you and you alone for our friendship's sake.

You're correct - after having posted a few here on this thread, I gave heed to the plea that we leave this thread for Muslims to share on the Glorious Qur'an. But if the same appellant uses that plea as an excuse to make silly remarks about the Lord Jesus Christ, he would only be inviting more than he could chew.

In fair exchange, I wish that many times some of you Muslims would call your apologists to order whenever they play it too far. Several times our Christian brethren remind us to go it easy and with good sense - and in most instances we have paid good heed to such calls. However, the idea that Islam is peace is a smoke-screen that leaves no one fooled anymore; and that is why we find the blood of 4 Play rising with the virus he has in his system.

Once again, belloti, salaam. smiley
Re: Glorious Quran by nuru(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2007
The Quran will never cease to amaze me as per the tonnes of information available in it. Just when you think you think you have an issue, not necessarily looking for its solution in the Book, you come across new insights even in verses you think you know inside out.  

The other day somebody talked excitedly about UFO and some days later while reading Surat Yasin Chapter 36, I got to verse 36 and it struck me clearly that Allah mentioned UFO in the Quran. Listen to this

"Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.''

Considering the number of times I have read Surat Yasin in my life, I could not but recognize the Greatness of the One that revealed the Book to His Servant.

Its important some of you join us in reading the Quran, not just extracts of it but as a complete Book. You should not be afraid of that. Even if you are being paid heavily by your organization to attack Islam, at least you will still have some private moments that you can use to read the Wonderful Book. The Truth will definitely prick you.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2007
nuru:

The other day somebody talked excitedly about UFO and some days later while reading Surat Yasin Chapter 36, I got to verse 36 and it struck me clearly that Allah mentioned UFO in the Quran. Listen to this

"Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.''

Considering the number of times I have read Surat Yasin in my life, I could not but recognize the Greatness of the One that revealed the Book to His Servant.

grin this "truth" really pricked me! So Surat Yasin 36:36 was talking about UFOs? How? i fail to see anything in that verse to suggest a UFO.
Allah "created" other things for which we have no knowledge. . . is that suddenly refering to UFOs or you are just struggling to associate allah with the ability to see the future?
How many things do we have no knowledge of? I have no knowledge of accounting, architecture, snow formation, the solar system, corruption e.t.c. Were all these created by allah in pairs too?
Re: Glorious Quran by belloti(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2007
Shahan, you are welcome.  smiley

Baby, i have said it time and time again, i dont need to refute any misrepresentation because the intension is predetermined. A muslim that need to cause violence can invoke those misunderstood quotes to support his action and christian that wants to tarnish islam too. both cases can not be reconciled. so why exercise in futility?

Anyway, i hope you guys allow us to discuss the beauty of Quran here.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2007
belloti:

Anyway, i hope you guys allow us to discuss the beauty of Quran here.

We have been doing nothing but discussing the "beauty" of the quran all these while. It is not our fault if the beauty of the quran is hinged on violence, sexual debauchery, lust and drunken revelry.
Re: Glorious Quran by nuru(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2007
The Muslim nation is the best raised for mankind, justly balanced. They believe in God, invite to what is right and forbid evil.

Muslims are encouraged to face tyrants and aggressors instead of turning the other cheek. If you check the Quran very well and not just being hypocritical, you will realize that  all the verses in which Muslims are permitted to fight, the permissions are for the purposes of stopping aggression and in all cases what you can call defensive strategies.  

What is coming out of this thread in that some people need to yank off their fear of the Quran, maybe instilled in them since childhood, and approach the Book diligently. The first verse that was revealed says 'READ'. Even the name Quran has a root meaning of 'Read'. It is significant for anybody looking for Truth to approach and read it. The Quran is a book to be read and if anybody has not read it before, the time is still there for him or her to do so.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2007
@ nuru, for the past 1 yr i have been doing as you suggested, reading the quran.

All i see is malevolence, intolerance, debauchery, female bondage, sexual manipulation, inconsistencies, outright lies, plagiarism, fairy tales errorneously refered to as miracles, pedophilia, hypocrisy and evil!
Re: Glorious Quran by nuru(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2007
You definitely are not telling the truth as you saw it if indeed you read the Quran. I know in your heart you are justifying telling lies on this forum with love that you think you have for Christianity and worldly gains you are reaping. Fear your Lord. Fear the day you will be brought out alone to account for your deeds. No nairaland member will be there to hail you. You will stand in front of your Lord. You definitely should say the truth now, and let the devil be ashamed. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2007
I have said the truth about islam, a fraudulent form of idol worship propagated by violence, sustained by oppression and promoted by manipulation.

The devil indeed is very ashamed!
Re: Glorious Quran by neelsel(f): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2007
David the jungle puppy et al, wished I had more time on my hand to stick around and waste time, but sorry I have money to make, Checked the US stock market lately?

As I said your approach was wrong, if you and the other so-called Holier than thou wanted to discusss Jesus and the Bible, do so on another thread.  The blatant disrespect you have all exhibited here was wrong, and you all should be ashamed of yourselves and even making affliation to Jesus and Christianity. 
LOL, to the church sister who deemed it fit not only to correct my obviously typo but labelled me a sinner, It will always amaze me how so many of your kind constantly hide out under banner of the church while you continue to rot in sin, fornication, abortion, stealing are just a few of your many guilty pleasures.
No I am not Islam, I am a fair individual who endeavour to do the right thing in life. Do I always follow through? No because I am HUMAN. So sometimes I do fall, but the great thing is that I rise again. So you people who think you are so HOLY!!! continue to bash those who according to you, aren't worthy to be called christians.  I know many of you will be shouting fraud on that great judgement day when instead of pearly gates, you find yourselves in Hell fire.
PS. Shahan  cry cry, it takes a fool to positviely identify one, Self examination girlfriend, self examination. What is hidden to your fellow church members, is so known to God, So quit the pretense, and seek help,
An ah garn,
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2007
please take ur posts elsewhere this is for the holy Quran

what i have come to understand is that any christian who attempts to tell you guys to leave us alone you attack the person
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2007
mukina2:

please take your posts elsewhere this is for the holy Quran

what i have come to understand is that any christian who attempts to tell you guys to leave us alone you attack the person

The truth is that most of those "many christians" are really not christians but whitened sepulchres who themselves do not know where they stand neither do they have a better than shallow understanding of their own faith.
Re: Glorious Quran by neelsel(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2007
davidylan:

The truth is that most of those "many christians" are really not christians but whitened sepulchres who themselves do not know where they stand neither do they have a better than shallow understanding of their own faith.
Continue to bash and judge, Jesus's wanne be half brother, you need to do a self evaluation of yourself and motives, fool!! I am hurting for you cry cry cry
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2007
david . i was wondering about something . tongue

if you want to . create ur own thread about ur religion and leave this thread alone
Re: Glorious Quran by neelsel(f): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2007
Mukina girl, don't even waste your breath.
Anyway what's up?
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2007
mukina2:

david . i was wondering about something . tongue

if you want to . create your own thread about your religion and leave this thread alone

its so funny that you the muslim is quite mature about this issue while those who call themselves "christians" are busy foaming at the mouth. shocking i must say.

O Mukina2 dear, we cant leave this thread alone iin the same way that your hausa muslim brethren and arab terrorist brethren refuse to live our lives alone!
Re: Glorious Quran by neelsel(f): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2007
The ONE TRUE UNADULTERATED CHRISTIAN!!

LADIES and GENTLEMEN put your hands and feet and anything else that connects together for
DAVID the fool,ylan,
Go bask in your overseeked attention!!!!
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
hmmmm christians indeed!

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Re: Glorious Quran by neelsel(f): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2007
davidylan:

hmmmm christians indeed!

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

For the first time in your 98 years of living on this earth I have seen some kind of sense coming forth. Now having taken time out to research and later quote, so meticulously if I may add, scriptures. Now go and pray since your were the instigator of this whole war of words. And after you have taken the liberty of using harsh language to me, you really had the nerve of attempting to justify your claim by resorting to the Holy Bible. You are amazing.
Remember the same Bible state that you must not provoke your brother ( I was paraphrasing)
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2007
Starting the "war of words"? There was no war dear, you only came here spewing forth inanities. I'm simply amused.

Like i said earlier, you were the one who went ferreting for my email to send me 5 spam emails! grin

Its all good dear, when you accuse me of using harsh language on you i wonder if you forgot the tone of your spam emails! need i remind you of the names you used there?
Re: Glorious Quran by neelsel(f): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2007
davidylan:

Starting the "war of words"? There was no war dear, you only came here spewing forth inanities. I'm simply amused.

Like i said earlier, you were the one who went ferreting for my email to send me 5 spam emails! grin

Its all good dear, when you accuse me of using harsh language on you i wonder if you forgot the tone of your spam emails! need i remind you of the names you used there?

I still have them(emails) my friend, ( i live in a time and place where evidence is paramount)

I am done with this bickering, as I said the world is troubled as it is, so i don't need to be adding to its dilemma. And my so-called abusive emails were as a result of your response to an ealier post,
I was raised much better than this, so I will do the right thing and quit.
However, I still believe that this thread is not the most appropriate one to be spreading the gospel, Give respect for respect to be given,
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2007
neelsel:

I still have them(emails) my friend, ( i live in a time and place where evidence is paramount)

I am done with this bickering, as I said the world is troubled as it is, so i don't need to be adding to its dilemma,

yep, after showiing yourself up for the hypocrite you really are. pls mukina2 make we carry go jare!
Re: Glorious Quran by neelsel(f): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2007
davidylan:

yes, after showiing yourself up for the hypocrite you really are. please mukina2 make we carry go jare!

I am convinced that you are either suffering from something.
Yes, bubba so I can see your tongue have disease and therefore it cannot desist from name calling,
Look at you calling me a hyprcite, You have proven over and over that you are nothing but a church going, fall-out boy. He that knoweth the way and doeth not shall be beaten with many stripes. Go ahead Mr. I-don't-even-know-my-true-identity, I am all ears, and ready to do battle, I can assure you that Neelsel isn't a "chicken" and doesn't run away from ANY battles. Bring it on, Preacher screamer, am waiting,
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2007
2 Timothy 3
1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2007
davidylan:

2 Timothy 3
5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

david create one for the Bible pls . .leave this thread alone
Re: Glorious Quran by neelsel(f): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2007
davidylan:

2 Timothy 3

I had a class of under-achievers like yourself once. You are so versed on everything, yet your lifestyle doesn't in anyway correspond with what you preach.

Instead of attempting to impress others with your knowledge of the Bible, why not adhere to actually living it.
I have met so many others like yourself---preachers of the WORD, but not doers----

In psychological terms you are suffering from complexity problems. You have to announce your very existence in order to feel worthwhile. Honestly, David( such a waste of Name) am sorry for you and I really do pity your mother,
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2007
Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Proverbs 10:23
It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

Proverbs 9:13
A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing

Proverbs 17:28
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

Repentance In The Grave- Is This Possible / Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) / Would You Change Your Religion For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.