Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Glorious Quran - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glorious Quran (11990 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Scientific Miracles Of The Glorious Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Glorious Quran by Genial(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2007
Whichever one that this thread refers to.
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2007
@Genial. . . heeheehee. . . you no go kill me! grin grin

In the light of the book of the topic:

1. She should beg him; then next -

2. She should grovel under him; then next -

3. She should nurse her bruises - after the blows (from the husband's fists!). . . afterall, *allah* knows best and is full of Mercy!

4. Then next, she should console herself by reciting Aisha's hadith-complaint:
". . .It is not good that you people have made us (women) equal to dogs and donkeys." [Volume 1, Book 9, Number 498].

Beyond this, she should just continue to stay under such abuses. . . as the Qur'an says.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2007
when a man behaves himself with ill-conduct he should beat his wife lightly! grin
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2007
@Genial. . . heeheehee. . . you no go kill me!   

In the light of the book of the topic:

1. She should beg him; then next -

2. She should grovel under him; then next -

3. She should nurse her bruises - after the blows (from the husband's fists!). . . afterall, *allah* knows best and is full of Mercy!

4. Then next, she should console herself by reciting Aisha's hadith-complaint:
". . .It is not good that you people have made us (women) equal to dogs and donkeys." [Volume 1, Book 9, Number 498].

Beyond this, she should just continue to stay under such abuses

or maybe she should give him some "shelltox" on a roasted lamb like that Jewess gave to Muhammad and sent him to the great beyond.
If this babs guy ends up with a woman with at least half of a functioning brain,he should prepare for jannat whenever he presents himself for a meal.
one can only take so much of a 'light' beating.
Re: Glorious Quran by mrpataki(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2007
wahala dey oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder belloti the other day could paint a shameless picture of ladies. Wonder their allah enjoins them to treat their women as dogs angry
Re: Glorious Quran by gbadex1(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2007
"If a man should show ill-conduct to his wife?"

lol, gbade knows the solution >>>

1. The woman should crack his ass with a whip. A koboko preferably from Alaba Rago where them abokis reside.
Re: Glorious Quran by gbadex1(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2007
. . . And another special gbade commercial break! cheesy >>

~THE SHOWDOWN~

Starring:

-Babyosisi as Woman
-Davidylan as Man
-superman as the retard

<Scene 1, Act 1>

*Davidylan walks into the arena. He has a T-Shirt on, a pair trousers on, and a rather shaggy appearance with a full and bushy beard, about 2 meters long. He asseses himself in the mirror, smiling at his beard and stroking it lovingly. Babyosisi eyes him somewhat. David catches her eyeing him through the mirror and swirls around and says. . .*

Davidylan - eh, Woman what do you want now? This one that you've been eyeing me for the past 1 hr? What is it you want?

Babyosisi - Abeg, go and shave that ya bia-bia!! This charade has gone on for too long! Pa Olabowale brings in a theorem a la scientific discovery and you are growing ya bia-bia 2 meters! Haba david, 2 meters!!!!

Davidylan - Woman, mind your tongue!! Keep your mindless drivel to yourself!! The judiciousness and sincerity with which Pa Olabs undertook his scientific discovery of bia-bia inducing sexual prowess undermines the shallowness and stupidity in your incessant vituperations concerning my overflowing beards!! (cheesy)

superman - hmm, ha! david, true talk! na wa ooooooooo! @ all dem fake a$$e$, this is African forum, go to Kenyan forum! Nigeria is 1. haaaaaaa!

Babyosisi - shuo?! Na who dash monkey banana? Wetin concern dis wan concern wetin we dey talk?

Davidylan - . . . And furthermore, your vituperations run symetrical with BABS787 who BLABS all day and quite admonishes
a sound beating would be administered incase there's a case of gross misconduct on the part of the better half. (cheesy)

Babyosisi - sound beating ko, audible beating ni! Beating, my yansh! I hope you know i have that koboko mallam belloti gave me as Christmas present. Just try wan thing for thia, make i tear ya yansh with koboko!
And mind you, that cutlass is at the backyard, incase you want to shave ya bia-bia!!! cheesy

*the bickering goes on and on. . .*

Davidylan
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you must be off your rockers boy! 2 meter bia bia indeed! cheesy
Re: Glorious Quran by gbadex1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the longer the bia-bia, the greater the sexual prowess. Allah is indeed merciful.
- Dr. Engr. Pa Olabs

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Glorious Quran by gbadex1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the longer the bia-bia, the greater the sexual prowess. Allah is indeed merciful.
- Dr. Engr. Pa Olabs

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Glorious Quran by belloti(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2007
you guys have turned this thread into theater of sort. Its about our glorious Quran not your ingloriuos and contradicting bible.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
belloti:

you guys have turned this thread into theater of sort. Its about our glorious Quran not your ingloriuos and contradicting bible.

yep! sorry we strayed away from talking about your "glorious" quran, we only stopped to discuss the sexual benefits of the beard and the sin cleansing effects of ablution with "clean" soil as expounded by your "glorious" prophet!
Re: Glorious Quran by belloti(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2007
When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased. When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer (names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith.
But the handsome man says, "He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise".

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, "I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Nakeer you will have no grief. When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in heaven) a silk bedding filled with musk.

Rasulullah (Sallallaahu 'alaihe wasallam) said: "On the Day of Judgment, before Allah, no other intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2007
another fairy tale of no serious significance? grin

arent you guys tired of telling long tales?
Re: Glorious Quran by gists: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2007
Gentle men & Ladies,

Babs has not said any wrong or bad! He quoted the Qur'an correctly. He probably just didn't explain it sweetly enough to meet your fantasy. Let me giv it try mabe I can appeal to your sense.

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore, the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them to guard. As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish t[/b]hem (first), (next), [b]refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance); for Allah is most High and Great (above you all). If you fear a breach between them twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family and the other from hers. If they wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation; for Allah has full knowledge and is acquainted with all things."
An-Nisaa 34-35

Let's put away mischief, what is wrong in that verse? Why hammering on just one part, why not take a global look at it. The only problem with you guys/ladies is the beat them slightly part- right? But lets look at another verse to see if this is a rule in the Qur'an

"… consort with your wives in a goodly manner, for if you dislike them, it may well be that you dislike something which God might yet make a source of abundant good."  Q4:19

And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves  that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect." (Ar-Rum 30: 21)

But we muslims are supposed to emulate Mohammed, its just makes sense to learn how he treted his wives

Generally, the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) used to discourage his followers from taking even this measure (the beating part). He never hit any female, and he used to say that the best of men are those who do not hit their wives.

In one Hadith he expressed his extreme repulsion from this behavior and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace (sleep with) her?” (Al-Bukhari, English Translation, vol. 8, Hadith 68, pp. 42-43)

But the verse still stands cos in some instances it might just be helpful. Thank God Mohammed realised the possibility of the abuse of this verse as he described intesity of the beating part as "dharban ghayra mubarrih" which means "a light tap that leaves no mark". He further said that the face must be avoided.

How does this resemble the description you've mensioned above?

Genial:

I have a question for babs787 and indeed anyone who cares to answer.

What happens if a husband disrespects his wife and he refuses to change. Will the wife continue to love him despite his unrepentant attitude?

The part in red fonts above is what the woman can do if admonishing fails to yield results. She should also try to confort him to the best of her ability just like men were commanded in Q4:19 as quoted above to save the marriage.

@shahan
In Islam, woman are not animals or synonimous to animals as you earlier quoted. The hadiths you quoted is talking about what are the likely things that can distract a men when praying. Muslims don't close their eyes when they pray. Hence a beautiful woman passing bye can distract a man when his heart should be 100% towards GOD.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2007
thanks gists for that woeful attempt at embelishing a quranic anomaly!

1. who determines what is termed as ill-conduct?
Re: Glorious Quran by gists: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2007
davidylan:

thanks gists for that woeful attempt at embelishing a quranic anomaly!

1. who determines what is termed as ill-conduct?
What's your point?
Re: Glorious Quran by Aggressa(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2007
belloti:

When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased. When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer (names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith.
But the handsome man says, "He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise".

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, "I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Nakeer you will have no grief. When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in heaven) a silk bedding filled with musk.

Rasulullah (Sallallaahu 'alaihe wasallam) said: "On the Day of Judgment, before Allah, no other intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel

@Davidylan,
sad sad This is not just a fairy tale; it is quite unfortunate but this is one of the "veils" that is being used to keep these guys in perpetual darkness and bondage called Islam. Can anything beat this type of lie from the pit of hell? This is the very reason why the 'inglorious' quran plagiarises everything about Jesus the Christ but denies his crusifixion and ressurection- the very source of salvation. Because Christ is the revelation/salvation, but islam presents the quran as the revelation/salvation to our muslim friends. So guys, if you really are interested in ministering to muslims, forget about muhammed (he is an inconsequential failure and a liar) but focus on the book of lies and deception called "Quran or al-Quran or Quran al-Kariim" upon which they are putting their hopes. What a shame!
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ gist and other Muslim males and any other men with this demonic mindset

no matter how much you attempt to slice it,wife beating is spousal abuse and it's a criminal offence.
Notice the lightly is in parentheses in your koranic quotes.
Who determines what is light beating and what is ill conduct?
The abusive man and who gives him that right?

Beatings are not to be condoned in any guise period.
In case you didn't hear it earlier,a Muslimah on this forum has spoken loud and clear that she would leave any man that beats her or brings in another woman to share her bed.
That should be the stand of all women Muslim or not

The women hate this chauvinistic attitudes that your prophet seems to condone and you say so unashamedly.
Beatings are wrong,we women do not look forward to them,they hurt and dehumanise.
How else can we get that through.
Re: Glorious Quran by Aggressa(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2007

Gentle men & Ladies,

Babs has not said any wrong or bad! He quoted the Qur'an correctly.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But we muslims are supposed to emulate Muhammad, its just makes sense to learn how he treted his wives

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Generally, the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) used to discourage his followers from taking even this measure (the beating part). He never hit any female, and he used to say that the best of men are those who do not hit their wives.

In one Hadith he expressed his extreme repulsion from this behavior and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace (sleep with) her?” (Al-Bukhari, English Translation, vol. 8, Hadith 68, pp. 42-43)

But the verse still stands because in some instances it might just be helpful. Thank God Muhammad realised the possibility of the abuse of this verse as he described intesity of the beating part as "dharban ghayra mubarrih" which means "a light tap that leaves no mark". He further said that the face must be avoided.

@Davidylan, On this you are very correct: this is an equally woeful but colouful attempt to defend the barbaric faith of Islam. Although the author appears to be more cerebral than babs787, the very attempt to explain what can not be justified has revealed a dogmatic 'closed-reasoning' approach to issues by Islamic scholars.

This is just a bundle of oxymorons: "dont beat the woman because the prophet never beat any woman, but the prophet said if you must beat her, beat her lightly leaving no marks and avoid the face".
Indeed this is shameful!
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2007
for your info,many a women have met their untimely death in the hands of men that see it  as a duty to "lightly" beat.
You do not have that right to lay hands on any woman except to love or bless with her consent.

I do hope you are not beyond redemption Mr light beater
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2007
gists:

@shahan
In Islam, woman are not animals or synonimous to animals as you earlier quoted. The hadiths you quoted is talking about what are the likely things that can distract a men when praying. Muslims don't close their eyes when they pray. Hence a beautiful woman passing bye can distract a man when his heart should be 100% towards GOD.

"If a woman offered one of her breasts to be cooked and the other to be roasted, she still will fall short of fulfilling her obligations to her husband. And besides that if she disobeys her husband even for a twinkling of an eye, she would be thrown in the lowest part of Hell, except she repents and turns back."
- Tuffaha, Ahmad Zaky, Al-Mar'ah wal- Islam, Dar al-Kitab al-Lubnani, Beirut, first edition, 1985, p. 176. It is also quoted in Al-Musanaf by Abu Bakr Ahmad Ibn 'Abd Allah Ibn Mousa Al-Kanadi who lived 557H., vol. 1 part 2, p. 255.

'O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)."
- Sahih Bukhari, Arabic-English translation, vol. 1, section 'A menstruating woman should not fast', Hadith No. 301.

. . . seems jaanat is really only meant for men, so much for the woeful attempts at embelishments!
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2007
After those 2 quotes,I formally invite any muslim women into the loving arms of Jesus.
He says you are wonderfully made and should be loved in the same measure as He (Christ) loves the Church.

He includes you in the plan of salvation and gives you the same rights and standing as the males.

Gal 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
gists:

Babs has not said any wrong or bad! He quoted the Qur'an correctly. He probably just didn't explain it sweetly enough to meet your fantasy. Let me giv it try mabe I can appeal to your sense.

You know what? I like the way you reasoned out the issue - very grown up, even if I still have concerns with the question of beating a woman. Whatever the prescriptions in any faith for issues between spouses, beating or hitting women is clearly for losers!

That said, let us think through the pasquinade of this game for losers.

gists:

Let's put away mischief, what is wrong in that verse? Why hammering on just one part, why not take a global look at it. The only problem with you guys/ladies is the beat them slightly part- right?

First, from a global perspective, only losers beat their wives - it doesn't matter whether it's lightly or violently. The message is simple: do NOT beat a woman unless you're a loser!

gists:

Generally, the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) used to discourage his followers from taking even this measure (the beating part). He never hit any female, and he used to say that the best of men are those who do not hit their wives.

That immediately presents a huge problem. What the *allah* recommended in his 'holy book' is questioned by the same 'prophet' he sent! This is especially conspicuous in Muhammad's career when he was questioned on the treatment of women: he was directly opposed to what the Qur'an prescribed >>

Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139
"I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them."

"Never beat God's handmaidens".
[Abu Da'ud, Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Ibn Hibban and Hakim, on the authority of Iyas ibn `Abd Allah; Ibn Hibban, on the authority of `Abd Allah ibn `Abbas; and Bayhaqi, on the authority of Umm Kulthum].

So, *allah* says something by revelation, and Muhammad says the direct opposite of what was prescribed in the Qur'an!

gists:

If I were a muslim back then, I would simply tell him to strike the "beating" verse out of his Qur'an. This is simply hypocrisy, because what Muhammad prescribed in the book, he repulsed among his adherents.

gists:

But the verse still stands because in some instances it might just be helpful.

'Might just be helpful' - to beat a woman?? Point made - whoever was prescribing that was a loser from the onset.

gists:

Thank God Muhammad realised the possibility of the abuse of this verse as he described intesity of the beating part as "dharban ghayra mubarrih" which means "a light tap that leaves no mark". He further said that the face must be avoided.

"A light tap" - are you being facetious or what?? Not even the translators of the Qur'an hint any of the sort. Here, sample these various English translations of Q. 4:34 on the clause in question:

* "admonish them (first), (next) refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly)" [YusufAli]

* "admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them" [Pickthal]

* "admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them" [Shakir]

* "admonish them  and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them" [Dawood]

Not one translation suggests a "a light tap".

Infact, it may interest you that an independent study by a muslim woman confirms the beatings were what she described as the culture of the electric pole (video stream link); and another muslim man it was no more than TEN BLOWS (online video stream).

Further my dear, those doing it today in Afghanistan understood Muhammad very well - and that's why they use a pole on the poor women's backside! More than that, some have carried Muhammad's prescriptions in the Qur'an to full proportions as you can see below:

Click on the link to see movie of these beatings/scourgings if you have windows media player.

gists:

How does this resemble the description you've mensioned above?

Check again and then you'll see.  undecided

gists:

The part in red fonts above is what the woman can do if admonishing fails to yield results. She should also try to confort him to the best of her ability just like men were commanded in Q4:19 as quoted above to save the marriage.

In reality, that is recipe for disaster - Muhammad knew it, and that is why he repudiated what his *allah* prescribed when the prophet advised his followers: "Never beat God's handmaidens".

gists:

@shahan
In Islam, woman are not animals or synonimous to animals as you earlier quoted.

Are you now convinced otherwise after all the evidence I sourced out for you?

gists:

The hadiths you quoted is talking about what are the likely things that can distract a men when praying. Muslims don't close their eyes when they pray. Hence a beautiful woman passing bye can distract a man when his heart should be 100% towards GOD.

If the praying men are easily distracted by women passing by, then Islam is a religion that has serious issues with unbridled lust. That is simply the reason why we're here to appeal to you that only Jesus Christ can truly save a person and plant righteousness and faith in the heart.

Shallom.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2007
I thank God daily for the liberation of women and Children in Afghanistan thanks to the USA.
Their's was an existence in hell.
Imagine being flogged like an animal while hooded and helpless,not allowed to go to school or live as a human with brains.

All the rules unfortunately came from a Koran inspired sharia.
These animals cannot continually prey on women and children to prove their manhood.
Shahan thanks for the youtube clips,we know gist and babs are not alone in their views.
That is very scary.
Re: Glorious Quran by shahan(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
babyosisi:

Shahan thanks for the youtube clips,we know gist and babs are not alone in their views.
That is very scary.

Scary it really is - and though some of our muslim friends are not aware of the reality of these issues and where they spring from, our prayer is that they may begin to seriously examine what real Islam actually is, according to the mindset of Muhammad. And to this, may God in His mercy open their eyes and give them the faith to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Saviour.
Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ shahan did they indicate if that was an example of light beating? i'd like to know what hard beatiing is like!
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2007
La ilaha illa-Allah Muhammadur Rasulullah!

Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ mukina

yes you there! shut up! Light beating is already awaiting you insha allah! You wait untill you are married to the likes of babs787, nairalanders will not be there to help you interprete your quran!
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2007
davidylan:

@ mukina

yes you there! shut up! Light beating is already awaiting you insha allah! You wait untill you are married to the likes of babs787, Nairaland users will not be there to help you interprete your quran!

no one will ever hit me . . . .get that into your brain . .we are not all gullible ok? angry angry
its not all muslim men tat beat up their wives . .
its not only muslims that beat up their wives
some men are just violent
thunder fire your keyboard for sayin tat to me angry

Re: Glorious Quran by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2007
mukina2:

no one will ever hit me . . . .get that into your brain . .we are not all gullible ok? angry angry
its not all muslim men tat beat up their wives . .
its not only muslims that beat up their wives
some men are just violent
thunder fire your keyboard for sayin tat to me angry

. . .and when the enemy cometh like a flood, my Dear Father in Heaven raiseth a standard against him. You are better off not putting yourself in the path of God's wrath for the Prince of Peace is also a consuming fire!

As per the light beatings, whether your husband will beat you is not me to say, at least he can quote the quran, he is only doing the bidding of your fraudulent and wicked god! make sure you are not of such ill-conduct when u are married!

Can you cook? Babs787 said it was one of the signs of ill-conduct too!

The major problem islam has is its total lack of credibility! How is it possible that you claim you are not gullible enough to let ur husband beat you and yet the quran commands such which was aptly demonstrated by your mischievous prophet?
Re: Glorious Quran by mukina2: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2007
why dnt you just shut up angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

We Distributed 74.6 M Bibles In Nigeria In 55 Years – Gideons International / Repentance In The Grave- Is This Possible / Would You Change Your Religion For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.