Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? (4880 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Is He Shy Or Wat? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by emmytanger(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2009
yes of course the do . expecially when the come of aged i see alot of them in europe guys are even ready to marry because these ladies have cash.money.

Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by yme1(f): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2009
just curious what is your pic doing there'
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by IFELEKE(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2009
y me:

just curious what is your pic doing there'
Self Marketing
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2009
IFELEKE:

Self Marketing
na whaoooo
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by MaiSuya(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2009
Self Marketing

the guy fine naa. . .
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by kcpumpin(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2009
Wat sort of name is mai suya, sorri to ask u b suya seller?
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by yme1(f): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2009
HA HA HA
i nor fit laugh,@mai suya really your name is sooooooooooo funny or are you a mallam who sells suya just curious tho
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by cooldud62: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2009
hi yme,
can we talk privately?
wanna ask you somethings.
d.jacob62@yahoo.com is the chat id.
looking forward. wink
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by ohaechesi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Poster

how could you post a thread that affect almost 98 per cent of women in the world and believe you could go out spot less grin
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by ohaechesi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2009
o
cooldud62*:

hi yme,
can we talk privately?
looking forward. wink

Omo na which level be that one na shocked grin
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by yme1(f): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by ohaechesi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2009
y me:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What happened?
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by yme1(f): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ohaechesi

y you wan know?
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by Akinagirl(f): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
Why not? Are prostitutes not human?
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by IFELEKE(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
kcpumpin:

Wat sort of name is mai suya, sorri to ask u b suya seller?
grin
cooldud62*:

hi yme,
can we talk privately?
looking forward. wink
Guy, Pick A Number.
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by yme1(f): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
oh my gwad,
which no e wan pick
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by kcpumpin(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2009
na real wa o
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by ohaechesi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

@ohaechesi

y you wan know?

i won know ooooo grin
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by yme1(f): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2009
you give moi one reason and i will tell you
lol
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by ohaechesi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2009
u can't be serious, are you?
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by ohaechesi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

you give moi one reason and i will tell you
lol

lol i'm jealous, thats my reason grin grin grin grin grin grin

i thought i'm the only man in ur life grin grin grin
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by platinumnk(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2009
ohaechesi:

@Poster

how could you post a thread that affect almost 98 per cent of women in the world and believe you could go out spot less grin

haha u mean 98% of men, lets be fair here
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by yme1(f): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2009
y are you jealous
u neednt be dear
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by tope2000(f): 1:25am On Apr 10, 2009
@op
how do u know that ur future wife wont be a prostitute. . . abi is it written on some ladies fore head grin cheesy tongue
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2009
We need a recent definition of prostitution. Are only women called that name prostitutes? A guy with three sex partners is what? A wife who demands for wrapper and other things before sex with her husband is what? A wife/husband who fcuks outside their wedlock is what? A sister who operates out of a brothel (from house) is what? I dey wait!
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by Itohan123(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2009
I know a man who married a prostitute. The love is real and strong I think but the woman remains weird in my humble opinion. I explain. . .

He said she can stop the work now since he is a successful man earning over 5000 euro a month. She said no I have to pay debts to the people who put me there. He said ok, I'll pay it for you. He then paid 15000 euro to "free" her or something. One year later into the marriage she said she wants to start businesses for her family in naija and will start working again. He accepted it reluctantly.

I don't know, I think their heart might be in the right place, but they have strange ways of living I suppose undecided
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2010
@ poster wetin b ur own with ashy wink wink wink wink winkabi u wan marry ashewo grin grin grin ;Du com dey luk 4 suporters grin grin grin grin ;Di'm so sowy 4 u.it will shock u dat d place u wan put dat ur prick hundreds of sex hungry men don service am well.OKO ASHEWO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by kcpumpin(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
kulyie: @ poster wetin b ur own with ashy wink wink wink wink winkabi u wan marry ashewo grin grin grin ;Du com dey luk 4 suporters grin grin grin grin ;Di'm so sowy 4 u.it will shock u dat d place u wan put dat ur prick hundreds of sex hungry men don service am well.OKO ASHEWO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmm. Its been a while. But I had to check on U to ask if you are now feeling better after several years in rehab.
Are U now??
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by Fussbot: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Egbenu were soun!smh 4 nigerians..al of una know d type of oloshos we talking about o..and u all come here giving it dfrnt definitions and making dem feel dey are doing d rit tin..we talking bout d intentional oloshos..dos dat left dia villages with d sole aim of becoming a prostitute in lagos....so any gal dat has dated 2, 3 men is naw a olosho ritmtshew....k o...2 u all oloshos,since u've bin justified on nairaland dat almost al d gals are ashewos,and dat even d men(ur customers)are also prostitutes,and infact u'l lata(surely)get married wen u are done wit ur bisns in as much u are ready 2 turn a new live(even though none of d men surpotting u here wil marry u even if u tell them ur past dat na condition make crayfish bend)4 dis reasons,u can continue with ur BUSSINESS!
Re: These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? by pleep(m): 4:03am On Mar 20, 2013
Grizzly: Of course they do. They just go far, far away and ensnare and unsuspecting guy.
Man o man.... nice guys don suffer for this world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? / Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) / How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.