Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? (35713 Views)

Which One Should I Take First; NIM Or MBA? / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by IYANGBALI: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
Guy no make that mistake oo!!! You are already approaching level 10...ask yourself are you ready for ASUU and nasu wahala? stick with ur civil service job, you may become a director sooner than you think
but fresh toto no dey dat one now
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Go for the one that provides you with more hands on experience as they usually become invaluable later on in your career
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
before nko?

Don't forget to give that testimony oo
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by crazygod(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
harbdollahr:
fast fast see comment una no dey sleep

sleep around 4.20pm? really?
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by MISSNORA(f): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
where you dey go?you wan go do touch your toes?
lol
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by cjmike704(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
oshey I suggest u go to uni o
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
but fresh toto no dey dat one now

Who tell you? If the guy buy motor dey drive round trust me many girl plenty wey ready follow am go house.. girls wey just wan sit for front of motor...

Abi u wan tell me say if the guy wan fvck you, you no go gree
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by money121(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oga ooooo

2 jobs @ a time...

Oluwa really dey involved ooo

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

Don't forget to give that testimony oo
ok now
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by timay(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
my brother, go for the federal university job o, cos their salary structure is higher than that of the ministry salary structure
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

Who tell you? If the guy buy motor dey drive round trust me many girl plenty wey ready follow am go house.. girls wey just wan sit for front of motor...

Abi u wan tell me say if the guy wan fvck you, you no go gree
dat one goo dey CURSE am money jo,university girls toto go plenty,fresh and cheap for him and no commitment there,na just he sweet me he sweet you
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Omonjoe(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
I will advice u go for the Fedral Uni, dey have a better pay package and welfare scheme plus u ve d opportunity to build ur carreer academically if u want to. They re both Federal job and I don't c any advantage of ministry over uni .

3 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by kklove4real(f): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vikkiboi:
But this is not fair

Someone with a job is getting another job offer angry

And this someone is coming here to seek for advice about switching jobs angry

And someone somewhere has been searching for the past 5 yrs, no job cry

Do me a favour and Gerrarahia grin

This is not fair abeg

Life is not fair angry
..............................................u said my mind, nigeria I hail

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Rockyfancino(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well, no one seems to be talking of ur current job (guess they don't know much about it.). People are talking about the university job, that should mean high chances of profitable allowances. just take a better review on the comments here before u jump into anything. Got opportunity for you...check my thread guys https://www.nairaland.com/2564190/15-people-needed-partner-news
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by IYANGBALI: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol
ha ha,you don come back now now,your bobo na one minute man?o ga o
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dat one goo dey CURSE am money jo,university girls toto go plenty,fresh and cheap for him and no commitment there,na just he sweet me he sweet you

Well trust me babes are cheap these days as long as you have a car to drive...you don't have to even buy anything for the girl..

You nko? You no answer me? If the Op wan yansh u nko? U go say no? Remember he is a big boy in civil service
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by adanny01(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Your future as a Director in any federal ministry is higher than that of a director of works and maintenance department in any federal University.

I know Ministry of works dont pay anything worth mentioning but in the long run its worth the stress. Do not be misled.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by darella82(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chinaimporter:
As a civil engineer that have been working for a long time,i will advise you that it is time for you to stop working for others and let your money work for you....invest in snake farming buizness and see how much you will make in a very short time....just quit your job and build a suitable snake house and then go to bauchi and catch many snakes especially vipers,black adder and african spitting cobra, farm them and let them grow and produce venomious offspring..u dont need an insurance because no armed robber or theif will visit your place...pm me for details on how to monetize the snakes

Snakes are you serious?

is that not too dangerous to handle?
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by seanjy4konji: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
You talk tru...4 years now nothing in the job sector for me and going to 5 years and i dont even know if job still exist in Nigeria but what can i do than advice a fellow brother..
Vikkiboi:
But this is not fair

Someone with a job is getting another job offer angry

And this someone is coming here to seek for advice about switching jobs angry

And someone somewhere has been searching for the past 5 yrs, no job cry

Do me a favour and Gerrarahia grin

This is not fair abeg

Life is not fair angry

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Vikkiboi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
kklove4real:
..............................................u said my mind, nigeria I hail

Chei grin this kklove4real is fine o kiss
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by ElSherriff: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
And your name is Tuesday Lobsang Rampa? The third eye rings a bell?
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by MISSNORA(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ha ha,you don come back now now,your bobo na one minute man?o ga o
bad boy... Go jor
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
CONTISS (Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure) is higher than GL (Grade Level Salary Structure).
So CONTISS 9 is actually GL10.
Plus you have the opportunity to get admissions easily for further education and/or switch to lecturing which is a bigger/better pay.

Plus current pensions are contributory, so u will only continue from where u stopped.

Hope this helps you decide.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by alaba1012: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
I will advise u to stick wit ur current job as promotion is sure nd also don't forget to pray as which one the lord want you to do.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by kevoh(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Moving from an FG job with lesser pay(Min of works) to another FG job with higher pay(Fed.Uni) including other clandestine work benefits! Bros, what else are you waiting for?
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
My brother, I will advise that you go for the university job on the following reasons:
a. That both the new and the former jobs are all federal government jobs hence no serious comparative advantage;
b. That CONTISS 9 is more than the level 9;
c. That there are more opportunities in the universities than the ministry even though it is in the non academic section;
d. That you will be more engaged and committed in the new job than the former;
e. That you have and be given more opportunities to further your studies in the new job, etc.
However, apart from the foregoing, put everything into prayers before taking your final decision. Accept my congratulations, please

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by ukandi1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even if it was to a lower grade level, lets say GL 07, i still would have adviced u to take up d JOB. Federal university? Bros don't waste time and miss it oh.
Gudluck
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Jamb2016Expo: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Anyone
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Take dat of university jo,money and toto plenty they wait for you with lots of runs
What if the toto im get na ur sister or mother own?
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by Intendy: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
my bro only God can direct mans path so pray. but remember a bird at hand is worth. over millions in the bush. stick with where you are
Re: Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? by ExInferis(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

He couldn't have achieved all that with his salary

Code of Conduct Bureau is going round all MDAs distributing Asset Declaration forms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs / Science Lab.Tech (All Options) / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.