Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

* + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * (4832 Views)

+++ Lord Of The Rings Tourney 2015 Cypher : Ft Dj5naira, Obesemf And Mikuz +++ / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by gottoboy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Limerick
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by USUKUMA(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey dudes...uhm,i had a rough time at the train station,buh,anyhau...i'm here,and i wanna partake in the,uhm,rap dough?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Supermiy: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
i go like behead thiz niggas tho..bt no time.. smiley
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Limerick: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
mikuz:

Great, Pundad replaces Elymax, while you replace Giyazz.
nah, I aint in bro... I just dey whine you tongue
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Limerick:
nah, I aint in bro... I just dey whine you tongue

I don't blame you kid.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Wildvoice(m): 4:36am On Sep 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Sign up closed? Damn!
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by goshikid: 5:50am On Sep 08, 2015
I 4 TAKE THIS MIKUZ, USE SHINE, BUT I WON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE BY THEN... grin grin
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Iceskidd(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2015
Why are you dummies using mikuz to play? If you are in say it once, don't come here and start changing shiit. Mtcheww
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Iceskidd:
Why are you dummies using mikuz to play? If you are in say it once, don't come here and start changing shiit. Mtcheww

Na their papa dem dey take play not Mikuz.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by GIYAZZ(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2015
mikuz:

Mikuz, fix in Wildvoice, he's good. If he's the same Wildvoice from Facebook then y'all better brace yourselves. Lol
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by liricyst(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2015
mikuz:

Mikuz battles Pundad on the 13th while Gottoboy ll trade tackles with Limerick the next day.

lol.....mikuz don collect awoof.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by gottoboy(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by LhoOd: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
John Wick
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Limerick: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
mikuz:

I don't blame you kid.
Sharrap boy
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
mikuz:

You see how you utter parental abuses anyhow. I'll keep saying it until you change - you don't deserve being a mod.

You were put in that seat to enforce order by making sure no one goes against the rules.
But you're always a culprit.

There are other words you could have expressed your anger with.
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
LhoOd:

buh the tourney needz yu,Lime,dj5naira et al ..wats a nl rap tourney wit no y'all ...crap.

I see some newbies wantinq in ..i sigh ..#trash
The tourney would be great if the battlers put in their utmost efforts.

For now I don't have much time for textceeing. There's something else I need to fully focus on. Thecrook's ludicrous comments made me come back.

How about you? I haven't seen you battle.

1 Like

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by obesemf(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mikuz, what do you mean by 24 lines?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by gottoboy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
10barz
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Wildvoice(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Mikuz, fix in Wildvoice, he's good. If he's the same Wildvoice from Facebook then y'all better brace yourselves. Lol
Lol , see hype... Anyways i think i'm gonna pass lemme watch closely..... HAHAHAHA
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Pundad: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
liricyst:

lol.....mikuz don collect awoof.

awoof? like you could lock horns with me? After my tourney...i will put you in your place
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
obesemf:
Mikuz, what do you mean by 24 lines?

Are you seriously asking that question?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Pundad: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
mikuz:

Mikuz battles Pundad on the 13th while Gottoboy ll trade tackles with Limerick the next day.

Mikuz? Don't worry....i won't pull out like elymax. Let's do this

1 Like

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pundad:

Mikuz? Don't worry....i won't pull out like elymax. Let's do this

I'm not bothered. I am even happy about the pull outs to tell you the truth, cos its gonna greatly reduce the workload and stress in organising things. I don't know why you all think you are doing me a favour by participating in the contest. Where is that mentality coming from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is like a child who tells his parents that he wants to go to school but later comes to tell them that he no longer wants to get educated so they ll feel unhappy is deceiving himself or his parents?

Good question!
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by USUKUMA(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
HUH? it can't be closed;i want in,now!
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by liricyst(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
I'm kinda busy too.....
but 20 lines can't be so hard to write na

So i'm signing in officially.

1 Like

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by Heywhizzy(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2015
if there is still space..I want in
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by mikuz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Second Round fixtures :

Obesemf V Gottoboy - 15 September.

Jigsawkillah V Sokrates - 17 September.

Mikuz V Sosiqdude - 19 September.

Good luck!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by gottoboy(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2015
mikuz:
Second Round fixtures :

Good luck!!
Mikuz please shift my battle date to tomorrow same time. I am yet to script 5bars so I wont be chanced to post my verse today, malaria dey disturb me.

Obesemf endeavour to check our battle thread, so ill know am not scripting for a NO-Show, buh you're aware of out battle plz do me a favor tomorrow we'll post.

Cc: Mikuz, Obesemf.

1 Like

Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by sosiqdude(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2015
mikuz:
Second Round fixtures :

Good luck!!
Sosiqdude vs mikuz...chaii
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by JigsawKillah(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Only 3 battlers would be left after this. . .
Kim, how do you plan on running the next stage?
Re: * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * by JigsawKillah(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Iceskidd. . .

Bagging of the year!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Bar Cypher - No Dissiz / *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.