Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. (1936 Views)

Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / Coloured Women From SA Needing Advice On Dating A Nigerian Man / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:

Chairman, please don't give yourseif heart attack because this thread.
Nah, just yankin ur chains. Do ur thing man, only God can judge ya wink
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You didn't have to let your reasoning cloud your thinking.. Well, I have been able to successfully triumph over this issue.. Thanks anyway for your advice
whats d issue wink
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

ROTFWL! cheesy
Ok, so I'll frame the pics and light scented candles in front of em. Maybe have a romantic dinner or two with them while I'm at it tongue

Hahahahahaha
call that a 3some wink
I Can imagine the look on your visitor's face when he comes in and takes in the scene
Niggas gonna be like

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by 2dice(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
I dunno who Mumu pass btw
Mr.Bean
The Op
Akpos
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by christinie(f): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
What's is about?
Seun:
All ladies and guys should please disregard mizle's philosophy because it's wrong.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahahahaha
call that a 3some wink
I Can imagine the look on your visitor's face when he comes in and takes in the scene
Niggas gonna be like
Naah! Nigga'll be like

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

Naah! Nigga'll be like

grin

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by SkinnyDude(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
op, point of correction. Sugarbee is not beautiful
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Seun:
All ladies and guys should please disregard mizle's philosophy because it's wrong.
Oga @the top...you can bank on this philosophy. I wish the pretty ladies will just be honest here, Pretty girls are cluless when it comes to things of the heart.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:
op, point of correction. Sugarbee is not beautiful
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Seun(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:

Oga @the top...you can bank on this philosophy. I wish the pretty ladies will just be honest here, Pretty girls are cluless when it comes to things of the heart.
incorrect. Stop generalizing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Sveen: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:

Looks and brains are two different things. And if you wanna argue about it, let us commence.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sveen:
Looks and brains are two different things. And if you wanna argue about it, let us commence.
My arguement is when it comes to THE THINGS OF THE HEART, not book knowledge.
Thanks.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Seun:
incorrect. Stop generalizing.
Am not generalizing brother, there is always an exception to everything but most pretty ladies are CLUELESS WHEN THINGS OF THE HEART ARE INVOLVED.

By the way Seun, make sure you start placing your orders vie me, thanks.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Jackossky(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Seun:

Funny....but I think there is an iota of truth in it.... grin
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by FincoApps(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Exactly !!!. He's like replying her on a new thread, no link to the old one.
prettythicksme:
This thread is unnecessary!y cant u reply her on d thread she created huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... / Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? / If Any Girl Crush On Me Again I Will Insult Her Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.