Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336600 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
justwise:

A week or a month?

I don't think that is entirely true, not all Nigerian girls are there for your money, many are actually responsible and sensible.
Per month, my opinion abt those girls is personal , all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
guiddoti:
You didn't add, learn Scottish accent in 3 days grin
You don't need to learn Scottish accent except you intend moving up north
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by harrrry: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
hi house , good morning please i need urgent assistance
1) i have collected my CAS
2) i have gotten my sponsorship letter from my school ( as a lecturer here in nigga)

1) what next having in mind that my school resumes 20th sept?
2) should i use the school representative here in nigeria to process my visa?
3) should i pay for priority services because of time frame
4) what are the required document for visa

thanks all in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question2(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
You said your school resumes September 20. Please are you going to University of Leeds?

ebrithil:

Congrats man.

I have my appointment for Monday 28 August and my sch is resuming September 20. I don't know if it is possible that it will be ready by then.

My other issue is that i don't have my Bachelor degree Certificate (my school hasn't done convocation) but i have Statement of Result. Do you know if the statement of result is accepted in place of the certificate.

Will be awaiting your response or any other person with information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by harrrry: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Question2:
You said your school resumes September 20. Please are you going to University of Leeds?

yes msc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
mimilyrics:
Then you can submit your statement of result but ensure you include an explanation on why you're are using this instead of your certificate.

What will happen to someone who did not include explanation of any sort but went ahead to submit Transcript as long as stated on CAS letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Question2:

@Q2, how far with your application . Could you remind again you purchased Priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by guiddoti: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
noscarn91:

You don't need to learn Scottish accent except you intend moving up north
OK RGU isn't up North. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
1. Book an appointment via email or phone call, pay for (48,900) and go for your TB testing. See attachment for details on contact email, telephone, cost and payment mode.
2. That's your call. The application process is something you can do yourself.
3.Yes, if you can, pls do.
4. See attachment. + Other documents pertaining to your application.

Does your school meet UKVI's sponsorship requirements?

harrrry:
hi house , good morning please i need urgent assistance
1) i have collected my CAS
2) i have gotten my sponsorship letter from my school ( as a lecturer here in nigga)

1) what next having in mind that my school resumes 20th sept?
2) should i use the school representative here in nigeria to process my visa?
3) should i pay for priority services because of time frame
4) what are the required document for visa

thanks all in advance

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
guiddoti:
OK RGU isn't up North. grin
Aiye , both university of abedeen and RGU are in aberdeen , aberdeen to the best of my knowledge is a multicultural city with lots of businesses and opportunities . Northern Scotland on the otherhand is almost rural and occupied by mainly Scottish folks with fishing and agricultural as their main occupation. Did you attend or intend to attend any university in Scotland ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by harrrry: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jesus thanks ery much for the info. please lagos or abuja which is preferable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
harrrry:
Jesus thanks ery much for the info. please lagos or abuja which is preferable

Okay. Anyone is better depending on your location.

And please note the Fee for Tuberculosis is now #48,900 or something but certainly no longer #47,500
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
You're right. That's why UKVI and IOM advise that an applicant confirms the current fee from them before payment is made. He'll be told the exact amount he has to pay when he books his appointment in case of changes. I'm not surprised at the fee review though; It's been 47,500 for so long, up till late July.

Question1:

Okay. Anyone is better depending on your location.

And please note the Fee for Tuberculosis is now #48,900 or something but certainly no longer #47,500
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebrithil: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Question2:

Yes i am. I appreciate any useful information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by harrrry: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
trying to register but this error message

Please create an account that will give you access to the Visa4UK system and online application forms. Your account will enable you to view previous applications.

Your registration has been unsuccessful, please see the guidance at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

and the address is not opening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thonybayo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
noscarn91:

Congratulations my brother , Scotland is a beautiful place , very cold but you would get use to it , beautiful girls too , you might want to check out espionage night club on union street , if you into girls , the pittodre stadium is always recruiting but you only work like 3 times in a month at least you can manage that before you get a steady guy, if you interested you can send your cv to Ryan.Candy@sodexo.com .
For a better paying job , care companies like paramount care and inspire care might be hiring , just do your research.
There is also an African shop on George street not too expensive , there are also cheap accomodation on George street as well in the range of £350 per week. Try and get a monthly and weekly bus pass from first bus if you intend to move around but if you are aka-fun and like trekking all the best .
I advise you to have fun , 1 year is very short , travel if you can afford it , make new friends , Scottish girls are very friendly if you lucky you might get a white babe , pls avoid Nigerian girls by all means , they would chop u and waste you time .

Wow, the information right here is golden.

I think you meant 350 a month for the accomodation, i was planning on getting a campus acomodation but everyone i know have advised against that saying it would be too expensive so i think i would just go for this.

I would definitely carry out my research on the temp jobs and places you listed.

Thank you very much and i hope you wouldn't mind if i contact you later on in the event i need your advice on somethings.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thonybayo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
walton1:

i am going to RGU, this September, 2017.

This is awesome, if you don't mind we can exchange contacts.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thonybayo:

I think you meant 350 a month for the accomodation, i was planning on getting a campus acomodation but everyone i know have advised against that saying it would be too expensive so i think i would just go for this.

I would definitely carry out my research on the temp jobs and places you listed.

Thank you very much and i hope you wouldn't mind if i contact you later on in the event i need your advice on somethings.
noscarn91@yahoo.com, email me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Susom(f): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Visa Granted

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
ebrithil:

Yes i am. I appreciate any useful information

I am going to University of Leeds too. School of Engineering. I was there last year but had to come back due to delay from my sponsor. I'm awaiting my visa extension now. Did my biometrics on 2nd August. What's your faculty? All the best. Hope to meet you there. Leeds is a beautiful city.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Susom:
Visa Granted

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by diwurab: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Susom:
Visa Granted

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jayken07(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Susom:
Visa Granted
congrats eh..come and download the good news so peioke will tell less tensed abeg..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ebrithil: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Question2:

I am going to University of Leeds too. School of Engineering. I was there last year but had to come back due to delay from my sponsor. I'm awaiting my visa extension now. Did my biometrics on 2nd August. What's your faculty? All the best. Hope to meet you there. Leeds is a beautiful city.

Electronic and Electrical Engineering

How about accommodation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Congratulations!!! Looking forward to meeting you in Kent.

Susom:
Visa Granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Endlessgrace: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
so happy for you. congrats Susom, my timeline mate grin

Its obvious Abuja is faster than Lagos because we submitted same day but am yet to hear from them. mine is at Ikeja

Susom:
Visa Granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thonybayo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Susom:
Visa Granted

Congratulations !!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi Fam..... I intend heading to Glasgow in Scotland this September.....Please anyone around these areas with idea on housing should contact me, general life tips that would help me in Scotland also welcome grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
ebrithil:

How about accommodation

Same School of Electronic and Electrical but my programme is Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems MSc. That's good to know we are in the same department.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thonybayo:

Try this site, they advertise great apartments in the Aberdeen area of Scotland.
https://www.aspc.co.uk/search/?Sort=PublishedDesc&PrimaryPropertyType=Rent&LastUpdated=AddedAnytime&PropertyType=Residential&OrMoreBedrooms=true&OrMorePublicRooms=true&OrMoreBathrooms=true&SearchTerm=AB24&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_messaging%3BnVCfV3KTSHKjPGVRknw7gQ%3D%3D
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question2(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
ebrithil:

How about accommodation

School of Electronic and Electrical but my programme is Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems MSc. That's good to know we are in the same department.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question2(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Question2:

School of Electronic and Electrical but my programme is Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems MSc. That's good to know we are in the same department.

Accommodation around the school environs is cheaper than school hostel. Drop your email address and I will contact you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.