Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336670 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2017
mimi so u have gotten a decision email nice
mimilyrics:
If you don't get any feedback as per your decision today/tomorrow, I think you should call them but note that the contact staff might or might not have the info yet because my own GWF number is still not recognized on the tracking site.
But I just got a decision mail from TLS. TLS site updated to decision made. I'm awaiting the collection mail. Nothing from Sheffield.
Online submission: July 16
Biometrics and interview: July 19 at TLS Ikeja

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by shyy: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=mimilyrics post=59778769]If you don't get any feedback as per your decision today/tomorrow, I think you should call them but note that the contact staff might or might not have the info yet because my own GWF number is still not recognized on the tracking site.
But I just got a decision mail from TLS. TLS site updated to decision made. I'm awaiting the collection mail. Nothing from Sheffield.

Plz did u pay for priority service? I applied on July 13:at Ikeja centre as well...I have called them on four different occasions, dey always say the sane thing, its awaiting decision and dey ll help escalate ....this is nuts....my skul resumes next Tuesday....I dunno wat else to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Joycers: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
mimilyrics:
If you don't get any feedback as per your decision today/tomorrow, I think you should call them but note that the contact staff might or might not have the info yet because my own GWF number is still not recognized on the tracking site.

Waoh!!! Congratulations in advance Mimilyrics!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
No, I didn't. I paid for standard processing.
[quote author=shyy post=59780034][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thanks @Joycers
Joycers:
Waoh!!! Congratulations in advance Mimilyrics!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by danielloso19: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
mimilyrics:

Good news for you, i am still awaiting, please did you use priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Amen. Thank you.
No, I didn't. I used standard processing.
danielloso19:

Good news for you, i am still awaiting, please did you use priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
bike999:
Good day all,,
I am new here.
@justwise and all the gurus in the house I need answers please.
I submitted my application and did biometrics on the 10th of July alongside my children for dependant visa.Tier 4 visa.
Called ukvi on the 2nd of August and was told it will be escalated.
Sent a mail on the 21st and they replied saying an escalation was raised on the 7th of August.
that I should give them 15 working days from the 7th.
This morning I got a mail from tls that a decision has been made.
I quickly checked the ukvi website to track which day the decision was made but to my surprise,it's still showing reference number not recognised.
I am really worried,does it mean my application wasn't granted?
How come it didn't reflect on their website that a decion has been made?
Has anyone one found themselves in this situation before,what was the outcome of the visa?
Somebody hellp me here please.

As long as You've gotten a decision mail from TLS, you should be rest assured that a decision has surely been made. Recently UKVI hardly sends out their usual decision mail, leaving just TLS with that duty. Also, please note that the UKVI Application status site is only a trial service and not everyone would be able to access the application status there especially at this peak period. So just chill till tomorrow when you would hopefully get your collection mail. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bike999: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ellizle:

Thank you very much @Ellizle

As long as You've gotten a decision mail from TLS, you should be rest assured that a decision has surely been made. Recently UKVI hardly sends out their usual decision mail, leaving just TLS with that duty. Also, please note that the UKVI Application status site is only a trial service and not everyone would be able to access the application status there especially at this peak period. So just chill till tomorrow when you would hopefully get your collection mail. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
I guess it was an update delay from UKVI. Mine was same too until 2 minutes ago. I received the TLS mail around 8.45am this morning and my GWF number was unrecognized everytime I checked up till like 12.40pm.
I tried now at 12.43pm and it finally recognized it. My application was decided on August 21.
Try Checking yours again.

bike999:
Good day all,,
I am new here.
@justwise and all the gurus in the house I need answers please.
I submitted my application and did biometrics on the 10th of July alongside my children for dependant visa.Tier 4 visa.
Called ukvi on the 2nd of August and was told it will be escalated.
Sent a mail on the 21st and they replied saying an escalation was raised on the 7th of August.
that I should give them 15 working days from the 7th.
This morning I got a mail from tls that a decision has been made.
I quickly checked the ukvi website to track which day the decision was made but to my surprise,it's still showing reference number not recognised.
I am really worried,does it mean my application wasn't granted?
How come it didn't reflect on their website that a decion has been made?
Has anyone one found themselves in this situation before,what was the outcome of the visa?
Somebody hellp me here please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by shyy: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
mimilyrics:
I guess it was an update delay from UKVI. Mine was same too until 2 minutes ago. I received the TLS mail around 8.45am this morning and my GWF number was unrecognized everytime I checked up till like 12.40pm.
I tried now at 12.43pm and it finally recognized it. My application was decided on August 21.

Hi again...sorry for my many questions, just DAT am so worried....first of all, congrats to u!....

Plz did u at any time call the home office and have dem do an escalation? If u did, can u remem d date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bike999: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
@mimilyrics
Thank you very much.I.just checked now .Decided 21st August .
Thanks a million
quote author=mimilyrics post=59781413]I guess it was an update delay from UKVI. Mine was same too until 2 minutes ago. I received the TLS mail around 8.45am this morning and my GWF number was unrecognized everytime I checked up till like 12.40pm.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bike999: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank you very much @ Ellizle

quote author=Ellizle post=59780839]

As long as You've gotten a decision mail from TLS, you should be rest assured that a decision has surely been made. Recently UKVI hardly sends out their usual decision mail, leaving just TLS with that duty. Also, please note that the UKVI Application status site is only a trial service and not everyone would be able to access the application status there especially at this peak period. So just chill till tomorrow when you would hopefully get your collection mail. Good luck [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank you.
I never contacted UKVI at any point.

shyy:

Hi again...sorry for my many questions, just DAT am so worried....first of all, congrats to u!....

Plz did u at any time call the home office and have dem do an escalation? If u did, can u remem d date?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
You're welcome. Congratulations in advance!!!

bike999:
@mimilyrics
Thank you very much.I.just checked now .Decided 21st August .
Thanks a million
quote author=mimilyrics post=59781413]I guess it was an update delay from UKVI. Mine was same too until 2 minutes ago. I received the TLS mail around 8.45am this morning and my GWF number was unrecognized everytime I checked up till like 12.40pm.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bike999: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank you.Congratulations in advance too.
quote author=mimilyrics post=59782294]You're welcome. Congratulations in advance!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ajoke007(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats! You've really been a big help so far. You deserve the best
mimilyrics:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Amen. Thanks
ajoke007:
Congrats! You've really been a big help so far. You deserve the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thonybayo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
mimilyrics:

Congratulations !!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Susom(f): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yes I did but I went there before I got the mail because I saw that my passport has been returned. What I feel is that the moment you see 'decision made' your passport is back because the update was done by 'TLS'...
ajoke007:
Congratulations! Did you not receive a collection mail before going to collect your passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by feyiyemi02(f): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone, please who has hints and advice for someone going to University of Birmingham, accommodations and all?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by danielloso19: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ellizle:

hey dear,

By tomorrow u should get good news about ur visa with everyone of us still awaiting ours.

Hi ellizle, i applied on the 13/07/2017 at ikeja vac, non priority, checked countless amount of times and still no update, today is my 30th working day, i am over wotmrried and panicking!! Sent an email again to them today.. dont even know what to do or think anymore
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Teegirl101(f): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
mimilyrics:
1. Yes.
2. £184
3. Yes, you'll be needing your NI number + your reason for getting it.
You'd also need details of previous medical treatment in the UK.

I appreciate your response but the third answer knocks me to ....have u ever worked in the UK .... Justwise was helpful on that tho. thanks all the same
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
feyiyemi02:
Hi everyone, please who has hints and advice for someone going to University of Birmingham, accommodations and all?

It's best to check with the school for groups to join where students that share their experience about the university. As for Accomodation, I will advice you use these sites- gumtree, Spareroom and rightmove. These three have affordable rooms around your desired location. Have always used them or word of mouth.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2017
danielloso19:

Hi ellizle, i applied on the 13/07/2017 at ikeja vac, non priority, checked countless amount of times and still no update, today is my 30th working day, i am over wotmrried and panicking!! Sent an email again to them today.. dont even know what to do or think anymore

Hey dear,
Have you tried using the tracking status service and if not it's better to ring them and hear what they have to say cos at times, it's best to call them after 15 working days so they could check and see where it's at. All the best and stay strong. I still believe in you getting it soonest.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Teegirl101:

I appreciate your response but the third answer knocks me to ....have u ever worked in the UK .... Justwise was helpful on that tho. thanks all the same

Only state your NI number if you have one and always state that the reason for getting it, was for part time work. Have always stated so and gotten my visa. That question should be the least of your worries, trust me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 5:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Yea, I know. But don't let it knock you. If you have it, you will need it. If you had it in the past but don't have it anymore Because you lost it or something, just explain why you don't have it. It might delay your application but UKVI will source for it. See screenshot below.

Teegirl101:

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Don't panic. Hopefully you'll get your decision from them while you await their response.
Did you get any not straightforward mail?

danielloso19:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2017
I greet the house oo! My people am yet to get a response from my previous questions o.
Let me ask a pressing one first -
1. My cousin invited me for a short holiday in UK by December, she identifies me as a cousin and UK give preference to first cousin. My question now is it OK with just the cousin she addresses me in the letter or she must add FIRST cousin.
2. Am applying as a Tourist or family member since am her first cousin.
3. Her house rent receipt was not included in the documents she sent. Do I problem with that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by shyy: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2017
This is my timeline so far:

Biometrics : July 13
Sheffield email: July 20
TLS decision made email: Aug 25 @ 08:27a.m

My ref number is still not recognised on d ukvi website, guess they haven't gotten around to update....

I haven't gotten a pickup up mail from TLS yet....
I hope for a positive decision ....
Goodluck to those still waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Whoops! Congratulations!!!
Give it some time, it will be recognized eventually. You should get a pick-up mail later today.
Looking forward to reading your good news.

shyy:

This is my timeline so far:

Biometrics : July 13
Sheffield email: July 20
TLS decision made email: Aug 25 @ 08:27a.m

My ref number is still not recognised on d ukvi website, guess they haven't gotten around to update....

I haven't gotten a pickup up mail from TLS yet....
I hope for a positive decision ....
Goodluck to those still waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.