Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1339519 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SimpleDimples: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Please who has gone for an appointment using self service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Cynbai:
Hi everyone, please I need help

So my problem is my statement has about a week to expire & I can’t print another one because its less 1.2m already. My appointment is on fri.

Please I want to know if the statement is going to be a problem with the embassy.

In other words, you are planning to submit a FALSE statement right?
The statement you PLAN to submit (future tense) is no longer a true reflection of the ACTUAL money in the account is that correct?

Do you know the penalty for submitting FALSE documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Happygogirl: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
I used self service and I just got my visa today.

SimpleDimples:
Please who has gone for an appointment using self service?

@ Just wise and other kind hearts in the house,

May the good Lord continue to keep and bless you all. Much love.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wintabotom: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please book your TB test dates are fast running out its valid for 6 months so the earlier the better
beryour:
Hello guys, thanks for all the good work you do in here.

I need advice please, My spouse got admission for a doctoral program at Chester which is 4 years and we plan to apply together with 2 kids. We already have the maintenance in the account and 28 day period has started counting already.
Also, we hope to pay the deposit for school fees next week.

Please, what other things should we take note of or add to the application as we plan to do a priority application cos of time.

CAS will be requested after the 28 days period after which application and Medicals will be done.

Kindly assist with any other information required so as to prevent refusal.

Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by umarwy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
LaaJiblik:

In other words, you are planning to submit a FALSE statement right?
The statement you PLAN to submit (future tense) is no longer a true reflection of the ACTUAL money in the account is that correct?

Do you know the penalty for submitting FALSE documents?

10 Years BAN

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Please if the University you applied to used a WAEC certificate as their basis for satisfying the English Language Condition.
Can you use that result as proof of English Proficiency when applying for your Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
doyindav:
Hello Everyone,
Please if the University you applied to used a WAEC certificate as their basis for satisfying the English Language Condition.
Can you use that result as proof of English Proficiency when applying for your Visa?

It will be stated on your CAS... Yes you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
TallTony75:

It will be stated on your CAS... Yes you can.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by thetwo: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good evening house.

I submitted my online visa application last week and did my biometrics on Monday 29th July using SPV service but yet to receive response from UKVI. The status on TLS portal is application received by DMC since Monday evening.

My major reason for using the SPV service was to give me time for the disengagement process at my office but at this rate I don't how to meet up.

Though, I have visited the UK twice (once in 2016 and second time, early this year) on visit visa for about 2weeks each; I really didn't expect that the SPV will linger beyond 48hours. My second visit visa (standard application) was obtained in 8 days (including weekends)

I had a US visit refusal in 2017 but still obtained a UK visit visa last year 2018 and I mentioned the refusal in this application.

I don't know if there are people experiencing similar delay or do you suggest I call the help line to confirm status?

Kindly advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
thetwo:
Good evening house.

I submitted my online visa application last week and did my biometrics on Monday 29th July using SPV service but yet to receive response from UKVI. The status on TLS portal is application received by DMC since Monday evening.

My major reason for using the SPV service was to give me time for the disengagement process at my office but at this rate I don't how to meet up.

Though, I have visited the UK twice (once in 2016 and second time, early this year) on visit visa for about 2weeks each; I really didn't expect that the SPV will linger beyond 48hours. My second visit visa (standard application) was obtained in 8 days (including weekends)

I had a US visit refusal in 2017 but still obtained a UK visit visa last year 2018 and I mentioned the refusal in this application.

I don't know if there are people experiencing similar delay or do you suggest I call the help line to confirm status?

Kindly advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Elite4dollar: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good evening house
I did my biometric and interview yesterday 30/07/2019 with priority service for tier4. When should i be expecting for my passport pick up.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phayie(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
babz170:
thank you so much I have comply another answer to the likely question if you don’t mind I can share them with you on WhatsApp

Why not share it here so that others can benefit from it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by thetwo: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Uskid27:

what is the total for
Visa fees + super priority + IHS in naira please ?

IHS depends on your course duration; 300pounds per year and SPV is 1695.00 USD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Uskid27:

what is the total for
Visa fees + super priority + IHS in naira please ?

Do your own personal research. Get the figures in $ or £. Then return here and ask for the equivalent in Naira.
You have asked the same question on the trail of 3 or 4 posts. No one has bothered to reply you. You know why? Because your question portrays so much laziness in you.
If you wish to study in the UK, wake up!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Elite4dollar:
Good evening house
I did my biometric and interview yesterday 30/07/2019 with priority service for tier4. When should i be expecting for my passport pick up.
Thanks

Last time I checked, the UK ECO is not registered on Nairaland.
Even before you went for biometrics, the estimated processing times are splashed on the pages of the website. Use your data to seek answers to these kind of questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
LaaJiblik:

Do your own personal research. Get the figures in $ or £. Then return here and ask for the equivalent in Naira.
You have asked the same question on the trail of 3 or 4 posts. No one has bothered to reply you. You know why? Because your question portrays so much laziness in you.
If you wish to study in the UK, wake up!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
thetwo:

IHS depends on your course duration; 300pounds per year and SPV is 1695.00 USD

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Phayie:

Why not share it here so that others can benefit from it
i want u to see it first so I won’t be sharing some answer that is not good enough but if u see it and it good I can share it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Awwwww... how time flies !!! wink This is July 2019, just reminiscing to July 2018 when I started my admission journey on this forum. Thank you very much for your advice, guidance and information towards making my first visa application in life a successful one. I really appreciate all the great brothers and sisters on this forum. I wish you the accomplishment of all your dreams and visions in life. It has been a great, lovely and wonderful experience in UK, cheesy... So many stories and testimonies to share grin, God has been Great and superb cheesy. I wish all other UK applicants, dreamers and visioners. a successful visa application with divine favour and mercy in UK

##Diary.of.a.Favoured.Village.Girl.in.UK##

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SimpleDimples: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
STENON:
Awwwww... how time flies !!! wink This is July 2019, just reminiscing to July 2018 when I started my admission journey on this forum. Thank you very much for your advice, guidance and information towards making my first visa application in life a successful one. I really appreciate all the great brothers and sisters on this forum. I wish you the accomplishment of all your dreams and visions in life. It has been a great, lovely and wonderful experience in UK, cheesy... So many stories and testimonies to share grin, God has been Great and superb cheesy. I wish all other UK applicants, dreamers and visioners. a successful visa application with divine favour and mercy in UK

##Diary.of.a.Favoured.Village.Girl.in.UK##

Amen oooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by boyspyjay(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Uskid27:

How much those that cost in naira please
Visa fees + super priority + IHS

Depends on the exchange rate on d day u wanna make d payment...... Juz put like 1m inside d account way u won use pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by boyspyjay(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Elite4dollar:
Good evening house
Thanks
They will email u wen s ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kellss2020: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Skippo444:
Please did you submit any document to confirm your mum is your sponsor?
I have similar case and want to use my uncle as sponsor. Any advice please....

You can only use self or your parents account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kellss2020: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2019
popplm:
Thanks to everyone who have been offering help and advice to us in this group. Pls, I have a question that requires urgent reply. Can I use the joint account of me and my wife (who is one of my dependent) for the 28 days maintenance money lodge.
yes you can as long you have a direct access to the account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2019
justwise:
Finally part 3 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here, part2 has reached and passed 500 pages.

See part2 here for your references https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4

Documents needed for tier 4 visa application@justwise good morning I was told I did not do well for my it’s skype interview and I have to retake the interview so now I have some question and answer combined together from a lady I meet on here so she ask me To show someone again and see if we are good to go can u pls help us with that sir

1. CAS

2. Documents listed in your CAS

3. TB test result

4. School fees + maintenance money

(a) £1020 per month for living costs if you are studying in inner London for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

(b) £820 per month for living costs if you are studying in outer London or anywhere else in the UK, for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money) ending no more than
31 days before your application.

5. Add your birth certificate if using parents bank statement.

Only your father/mother or legal guidance can sponsor you..

>>>>>Update>>>>>

From 12 November 2015,the amount you must show for living costs and the areas in which you must demonstrate the London rate for living costs will change. From this date you must show that you have:

•££1,265 per month for living costs if you are studying in London for the majority of study (more than 50% of your study time)

•£1,015 per month if you are studying in outer London or anywhere else in the UK for the majority of study (more than 50% of your study time)

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/623341/T4_Migrant_Guidance_29_June_2017.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by joyivro: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good evening Justwise and others please what’s the best answer to what will you do with your degree after you graduate is it best to say you’ll establish ur own or must you always have somewhere you want to work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
joyivro:
Good evening Justwise and others please what’s the best answer to what will you do with your degree after you graduate is it best to say you’ll establish ur own or must you always have somewhere you want to work

The BEST answer is:
Answer truthfully.
Before the interview, ask yourself by yourself:
WHY EXACTLY DO I WANT TO SPEND TENS OF MILLIONS OF NAIRA IN THE FOR?

Alternatively, post your proposed answer here, and Nairalanders could help you ‘polish’ it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
The visa class is very correct.

twojul:
I applied for a short term study visa but when i got my passport back, the visa type read C-Visit. I assume it should say student. I've called UKVI and sent emails but the best response i've gotten is that they'll reply in 15 days which isn't good for me as my program starts in a week. Do i cancel my trip and my program and wait for them to verify if its the right one or not or do i carry on with my travel plans and present all application form showing the class i applied for when i arrive the uk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.