Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1334738 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mr2810: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hi All,

Just a quick question please.

I made a regular application and have a self service appointment to provide documents and biometrics this Friday with TLS. Will the interview happen same day or how does it work please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mr2810:
Hi All,

Just a quick question please.

I made a regular application and have a self service appointment to provide documents and biometrics this Friday with TLS. Will the interview happen same day or how does it work please?

Just after your biometrics are taken, you will wait in a little queue, then get called in. You will put on your headphones and answer the simplest questions you have ever had to answer.
Like:
What is your name
What school are you going to?
And what is your proposed course
Why did you choose this specific school? And this specific course!
What will this additional degree do to your career plans?
What are your career aspirations?
What are your plans after graduation from the school on the UK?
How will you find your studies?
Why do you want to spend this much money on your proposed degree?
Where will you be staying in the UK?
Dazzol.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Phayie:

Please can you expantiate more about #7? Why did u say "not really"

The answer to your number 7 question is: YES!

The money is meant for your use while in the UK.
No single pence (or Kobo) should leave the account.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mr2810: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
LaaJiblik:

Just after your biometrics are taken, you will wait in a little queue, then get called in. You will put on your headphones and answer the simplest questions you have ever had to answer.
Like:
What is your name
What school are you going to?
And what is your proposed course
Why did you choose this specific school? And this specific course!
What will this additional degree do to your career plans?
What are your career aspirations?
What are your plans after graduation from the school on the UK?
How will you find your studies?
Why do you want to spend this much money on your proposed degree?
Where will you be staying in the UK?
Dazzol.....

Thanks @Laajiblik.

This is very helpful at least to prevent an ambush.

God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Busayosoyemi: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Hi all,
Really important question. If you arrested in the UK but not charged do you have to state this in your visa application. I have someone tht is applying for uk visa this September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Busayosoyemi:
Hi all,
Really important question. If you arrested in the UK but not charged do you have to state this in your visa application. I have someone tht is applying for uk visa this September

Yes. If the question specifically asked if you have been arrested or charged in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Busayosoyemi: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Hi all,
do you need to do tb test for uk if youve not been in nigeria up to 6 months. I just finished my masters going back to the uk and i only just arrived to Nigeria two months ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wintabotom: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2019
hello, its like your wife has to be part of this trip based on the requirement, but i dont know the circumstance you are in.. if your wife is available it is pertinent to add her as a dependant
Kairosmoment:
@justwise @Zoey @lajibilik

Please I need you to kindly help me review my Teir 4 Visa Process with a Dependent:

1. I got an offer for NTU with School Fees £14,500
2 I got scholarship in form of fee reduction £2,000
3.I paid £6,000 part payment
4. I deposited 10.5Million Naira ( for £21,755 deposit requirement) on June 26th
5. Please, based on exchange rate fluctuations is this enough?

6. I intend to apply july 26th, I have booked TB test for me and my son for july 25th

7. Also, do I have to leave all the 10.5Million in the account through out the 15 working days processing time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wondychiqe: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2019
oh that's sad........ i wanted to know about King's since you said you are a King's nursing alumni and how did you go about paying the fees. can admission be deferred? Thank you
nwabobo:

I See you've sent me a DM but the problem is that I no longer have access to the email linked with this account as I only opened it then to create this account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
It should not be you asking this.
Known you on this thread for over a year plus you just completed Msc in the UK.

Busayosoyemi:
Hi all,
do you need to do tb test for uk if youve not been in nigeria up to 6 months. I just finished my masters going back to the uk and i only just arrived to Nigeria two months ago

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gina100: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
I need help
My organization are the one sponsoring me so I got my CAS from a UK university using their letter
Now they said they don't feel comfortable submitting their bank statement to the embassy
I read it in the UK tier 4 visa application requirements that ur official sponsor can drop proof of financial sponsorship which can either be in firm of bank statement or letter of sponsorship stating their intention please has any one done this before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gina100: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please how can I go about the UK tier 4 states that u can also submit letter of sponsorship from your organization stating their intention
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Goodevening house....Please i want to request for an urgent help. Pls is there anyone coming to Manchester or Liverpool this week. I need the person to help bring bunch of customized keyholders for a family friends 40th birthday party holding this saturday pls. Please i beg oh. I would be grateful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by skyscraper123: 6:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys...so I have been following this thread silently since last year and now I have gotten my tier 4 entry clearance...I'm just so grateful..so i felt like sharing part of my testimony... I had the most crappy interview on the 8th and my visa was ready on the 15th of this month..Priority Visa sha... I was too nervous during my interview and said things that were rejection worthy..lol...so in case you are reading and feeling bad about your interview, whatever you did..mine was worse walahi..the interviewer had to convince me that it was just for formality before I could stop saying "no" anytime she asks "am I ok?"
I cried after my interview..you know this kain " I don throway money" cry.. people around were consoling me sef.. I feel that if u ever get nervous when you start the interview and it's terrible...just keep indicating to them whenever they ask that you are a bit nervous... I think that helped cuz half of my interview time was spent on making me calm by the woman.. At the end sha all the glory belongs to God...cuz I kept on praying mehn..

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Gina100:
Please how can I go about the UK tier 4 states that u can also submit letter of sponsorship from your organization stating their intention

Does your Organization meet the criteria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Gina100:
I need help
My organization are the one sponsoring me so I got my CAS from a UK university using their letter
Now they said they don't feel comfortable submitting their bank statement to the embassy
I read it in the UK tier 4 visa application requirements that ur official sponsor can drop proof of financial sponsorship which can either be in firm of bank statement or letter of sponsorship stating their intention please has any one done this before

How big is your organisation?
Is it a multinational organisation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by davide470(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2019
skyscraper123:
Hey guys...so I have been following this thread silently since last year and now I have gotten my tier 4 entry clearance...I'm just so grateful..so i felt like sharing part of my testimony... I had the most crappy interview on the 8th and my visa was ready on the 15th of this month..Priority Visa sha... I was too nervous during my interview and said things that were rejection worthy..lol...so in case you are reading and feeling bad about your interview, whatever you did..mine was worse walahi..the interviewer had to convince me that it was just for formality before I could stop saying "no" anytime she asks "am I ok?"
I cried after my interview..you know this kain " I don throway money" cry.. people around were consoling me sef.. I feel that if u ever get nervous when you start the interview and it's terrible...just keep indicating to them whenever they ask that you are a bit nervous... I think that helped cuz half of my interview time was spent on making me calm by the woman.. At the end sha all the glory belongs to God...cuz I kept on praying mehn..
Lol! Congratulations! Like the interviewer said, it is just for formality.

I wonder how it would have been if it had been the US Embassy which is not just for formality cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Hello house pls I need help on how to answer for the Skype video interview I did not do well the first time and I have already book appointments for the next one pls help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2019
skyscraper123:
wow thank God I already had one interview and I was told I did not perform very well that I need to book another interview for another day it has been hell for me not feeling comfortable at all I pray Hod help me thru just as he had help u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kayceerilyn(f): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning friends,

My interview is on Monday and I'm just so nervous about everything. Please, I'm eligible for tier 4 pilot visa, and I'm a bit confused on the documents to tale along.

I already have my TB certificate, school certificate, CAS letter, Nigerian passport. Please what other thing should I add? I read that I'm supposed to carry a passport UK standard.. Is it necessary? I will be doing my biometric in Ikeja VAC.

Please someone should help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mikkypel(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Good afternoon great minds

Honesty I just followed this thread and I am lost. I don't even understand a thing

Can someone put me through some things. I have HND and would like to apply for Bsc

1. The documents I need to get ready

2. The total amount of money I would need

3. Any link or site to check different universities in the UK, their tuition fees and how to apply

4. Is there any English certificate needed. I have 90 in my TOEFL

Please I will appreciate if anyone can just put me through. God bless us all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
skyscraper123:

Congratulations and I thank God for granting your wishes. See you in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
babz170:
wow thank God I already had one interview and I was told I did not perform very well that I need to book another interview for another day it has been hell for me not feeling comfortable at all I pray Hod help me thru just as he had help u

I totally understand how you feel and i want to assure you have the advantage on your side because you have been to that interview room before. Build up your confidence in that regard. When ask a question, go strength to the point and be honest. Learn more about your course and university, future plans. God will see you through this and you will come back with your testimony. Cheers!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
mikkypel:
Good afternoon great minds

Honesty I just followed this thread and I am lost. I don't even understand a thing

Can someone put me through some things. I have HND and would like to apply for Bsc

1. The documents I need to get ready

2. The total amount of money I would need

3. Any link or site to check different universities in the UK, their tuition fees and how to apply

4. Is there any English certificate needed. I have 90 in my TOEFL

Please I will appreciate if anyone can just put me through. God bless us all

I would advice you start from the beginning of this thread.
AND

Google the university of your choice, check your course and admission requirements.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mr2810: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
kayceerilyn:
Good morning friends,

My interview is on Monday and I'm just so nervous about everything. Please, I'm eligible for tier 4 pilot visa, and I'm a bit confused on the documents to tale along.

I already have my TB certificate, school certificate, CAS letter, Nigerian passport. Please what other thing should I add? I read that I'm supposed to carry a passport UK standard.. Is it necessary? I will be doing my biometric in Ikeja VAC.

Please someone should help me

Passport photograph isn’t required neither am I sure if you need a “CAS letter” but the CAS number. And you would have quoted it at some point in your application.

Regardless of your tier 4 pilot scheme eligibility, I will advise you still include the bank statement for proof of funds and of course for a 28 day period. No harm done if you don’t upload it initially but they can request for it and also avail you some time to provide it to support application. So if you have it just provide it now to avoid prolong things and put your mind at ease.

Best of luck and hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
TallTony75:

I totally understand how you feel and i want to assure you have the advantage on your side because you have been to that interview room before. Build up your confidence in that regard. When ask a question, go strength to the point and be honest. Learn more about your course and university, future plans. God will see you through this and you will come back with your testimony. Cheers!
thanks bro I really appreciate God bless u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by davide470(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
To whom it may concern.

Let's see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by EkpeEkpe: 2:41am On Jul 27, 2019
Help a brother, please.

I’m submitting two bank statements for my Tier 4 visa and while one is a Naira account, the other is a dollar account. The balances in both accounts are equal to the total money I need for maintenance and for the balance of my fee. That is, the total in dollars can cover the full tuition and the balance in Naira can take care if maintenance.

Do you guys think this may lead to the a turn down of my application? Kindly help with any useful information/insight as I will have to apply in a few days. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Patra123(f): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2019
skyscraper123:
Congratulations..Which School are you going to?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phayie(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2019
EkpeEkpe:
Help a brother, please.

I’m submitting two bank statements for my Tier 4 visa and while one is a Naira account, the other is a dollar account. The balances in both accounts amounts are equal to the total money I need for maintenance and for the balance of my fee.

Do you guys think this may lead to the a turn down of my application? Kindly help with any useful information/insight as I will have to apply in a few days. Thanks a lot.

If both account is in your name and you've done the conversion correctly. I don't think you should have any problem

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by EkpeEkpe: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Phayie:

If both account is in your name and you've done the conversion correctly. I don't think you should have any problem

Thanks a lot. I’m just concerned that they may not have the patience to check the details.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2019
1. If your organization is a multinational /international - has presence in 2countries.
Then there is no need to submit statement of account, only sponsorship letter is needed.
2. For local companies( has presence in 1country) - not accepted by UKVI , the money must still be in your account, you cannot use a local company's statement.

Gina100:
I need help

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.