Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1335890 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smiley01: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
No i have not contacted them...did my biometric at TLS ikeja lagos.

Emeraldvoque:
Wow! Have you tried contacting them via email or phone? And did you apply at the Abuja or Lagos VAC?
Let’s just hope for the best, it will surely end in praise.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by popplm(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Zoey1:
You are really not changing profession just a tweak I'd say.
Chemistry is still base for Biomolecular/Biomedics so I'd say it won't pose any threat.
Even those who switch from opposite sides with genuine reasons don't have issues.
So get your acts together and know what you will say If you are asked why the change at the interview.
Success.

thanks sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jayvallia: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Smiley01:
No i have not contacted them...did my biometric at TLS ikeja lagos.

Hi everyone. Does the 28days count end on the day you create your account on ukvi website or on the day you book the appointment, if the days are different.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Did you read any guide about Tier 4 visa processing time?
If you did ,we won't see this question.

Onyebuenyim:
I applied for tier 4 visa with my wife as a dependant, did my interview and biometrics on august 5th and she did her biometrics on 7th august... I got Sheffield mail on 6th august and she got hers on 10th august.. I have been waiting for a collection mail but still nothing.. We both did standard service.. Please can anyone shed more light on my situation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jayvallia: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Zoey1:

�‍♂️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oseme2017: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Andrepete:

Just be calm, cool and collected.... Also do more research( literally sleep on the schools website and learn everything about the school, your course and why you choose it, why London, why middlesex , futureplans and the rest) just be calm and cool.....

Okay, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
OnyiFel:
Hello, good afternoon.

Please is there anyone that can help me with a list of schools in UK available for MSc/PGD January 2020 intake?

Yes. I have the list.

https://www.google.com

Thank you.
I am a good fellow lazy Nigerian youth. I will not charge you a kobo.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smiley01: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
How can i contact them please?

Emeraldvoque:
Wow! Have you tried contacting them via email or phone? And did you apply at the Abuja or Lagos VAC?
Let’s just hope for the best, it will surely end in praise.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Zoey1:

I don't mean to boast but am sure I have read everything readable online about tier 4 Visa. The issue is that many people on standard service got their passport back within 10 days. So I was expecting the same, its not that I don't know the normal time for standard service. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by brine(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Is it possible to get a quicker date for TB test at IOM? Was given September 11th today and the date is too far for me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Laurasky post=81256939][/quote]

It was just one interview...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jayvallia: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2019
brine:
Is it possible to get a quicker date for TB test at IOM? Was given September 11th today and the date is too far for me.

Nope.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beryour(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
If you read the guidelines and somebody else got decision same day or 2days or 1week, knowing that you did Standard, it will not bother you.

Onyebuenyim:

I don't mean to boast but am sure I have read everything readable online about tier 4 Visa. The issue is that many people on standard service got their passport back within 10 days. So I was expecting the same, its not that I don't know the normal time for standard service. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SimpleDimples: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
beryour:

Please when applying for more than one person but together, will the fee be per person or 42k for all?

I really don't have an idea. Justwise help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesusislord4me: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Jayvallia post=81290836]

Same thing happened to me. You can't avoid it bro. If its VI you want to pick then you must pay 55 pounds user pays fee. And you must also pay for premium time that's about 37k. [/quote

Thanks for the timely response. So, in other words, I must pick a date from the tlscontant site and still get there and pay for walk-in? That is if I don't get to see a suitable date, can I pay for walk-in as well as value added service on their site
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesusislord4me: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
SimpleDimples:

Walk in fee is 42k.

Thanks for the response.

Even after paying for any of the value added service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesusislord4me: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jayvallia:

Same thing happened to me. You can't avoid it bro. If its VI you want to pick then you must pay 55 pounds user pays fee. And you must also pay for premium time that's about 37k.

So how did u go about it,did u opt for walk- in even with ur superpriority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Zoey1:
If you read the guidelines and somebody else got decision same day or 2days or 1week, knowing that you did Standard, it will not bother you.

It will because am anxious to know what the decision is or will be...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
beryour:

Please when applying for more than one person but together, will the fee be per person or 42k for all?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
One can switch visas anytime which has no implications.

After completing your MSc, you still have another 4 months left so why are you in a hurry?

Nairalander19:
Greetings to everyone. Please can I change to spousal visa before finishing my MSc course as I am just resuming for my 2nd semester, or I should wait till I finish my dissertation? Is there any implication for not completing my tier 4 visa course before changing my student visa to spousal visa? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesusislord4me: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jayvallia:

Same thing happened to me. You can't avoid it bro. If its VI you want to pick then you must pay 55 pounds user pays fee. And you must also pay for premium time that's about 37k.

Jayvallia, so what did u do? Did u get the date u wanted, if not, did u do a walk-in appointment even after paying for the value added service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SimpleDimples: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
jesusislord4me:

So how did u go about it,did u opt for walk- in even with ur superpriority?

Fast tracking your desicion making is different from walk-in.

Walk in means I come to TLS any time of the day and do my business at a fee of 42k.

If you have the money and you need the decision urgently..... Super priority + walk in......���

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jayvallia: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
SimpleDimples:

Walk in means I come to TLS any time of the day and do my business at a fee of 42k.

If you have the money and you need the decision urgently..... Super priority + walk in......���

What she said. If you pick a date you can't use walkin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesusislord4me: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
SimpleDimples:

My dear, u are absolutely right. Would jus wait for date iv chosen. Appreciate!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kairosmoment: 4:08am On Aug 17, 2019
wintabotom:
For children to be eligible for a dependant visa, it is a requirement that both parents need to be in the UK or coming to the UK. There are few exceptions to this requirement. Families who cannot meet this requirement will need to evidence the 'serious and compelling' reasons why the child should be with you in the UK, or that you have 'sole responsibility' for the child, and that you have made suitable arrangements for the child's care. I noticed my comment was deleted... however this is my 2kobo if your wife wouldnt be going with you.. you can also do your research on what to say and how to prove why she isn't going with you.

Am so sorry for the late reply.

Thank you so much for your concern in my case.

My wife is British Nigerian( she has a British Passport)

I stated we will be travelling together in the application.

Also, to prove that she is not a financial dependent, I attached her payslip from Reed UK.

I believe all is alright with that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nazzist: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Yeah. He may need an affidavit too

Jayvallia:

The original will be required when you get to school. I think for Visa purposes you can upload the same one you used to secure admission. Then write your school and explain. You have your transcript I assume, also get a letter or statement from your school. That kind they give prospective corpers to take to camp.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nazzist: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2019
You can give a photocopy of the certificate to your institution (in Nigeria) to certify. Hence it becomes a certify true copy.
Then swear an affidavit at any high court that the original is missing and all that.
Also update your current school

Ihuoma88:
Good day House, Please help me .i am applying soon for my study visa but I lost my original degree certificate just last week. It’s still doing me like a movie how it got lost. I’m so confused as what to do because I’ve researched and found out my Uni does not re-issue certificates . I have an image of it on my phone though. if i print it in color can it suffice? My degree certificate is stated in my CAS so its compulsory. And the original will be required i guess? I have so little time, what do i do?? My course starts this September. Thanks all and have a nice week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by VMpi744: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2019
Call the ECO officer that interviewed you to get the E- Decision.
Some questions here tho'

Onyebuenyim:

It will because am anxious to know what the decision is or will be...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mrlapace: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
@ihuoma88 you just need to upload scanned copy for the Visa application.. if you have a scanned copy you are fine with embassy.. and also inform the school about the loss cos you will need it at school but i think Affidavit should cover for school

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.