Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1333933 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Some ppl might say otherwise lipsrsealed but I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to work part time provided you follow the tier 4 rules.

STENON:
Amen. Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bourne007:
Some ppl might say otherwise lipsrsealed but I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to work part time provided you follow the tier 4 rules.

yes. Part time for now but full time later.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tedx: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2019
STENON:
Best day so far cheesy, Happy me kiss cheesy... God is faithful. I got my full Teaching licence and fully qualified to be a Mathematics and Physics Teacher in UK. No probational or conditional registration but Full Registration.

Wow....I am so happppyyy

Congrats stenon. Kindly enlighten us how you went about the process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 6:32am On Aug 20, 2019
STENON:
Best day so far cheesy, Happy me kiss cheesy... God is faithful. I got my full Teaching licence and fully qualified to be a Mathematics and Physics Teacher in UK. No probational or conditional registration but Full Registration.

Wow....I am so happppyyy

Congratulations Madam. Well Done!

Please, are you able to help other members by posting a brief summary of steps you took to achieve this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Maxihyfr: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Good day all.. I am thinking of applying for masters at Coventry university...International business mgt ot masters of business admin... how good is the school though?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2019
Maxihyfr:
Good day all.. I am thinking of applying for masters at Coventry university...International business mgt ot masters of business admin... how good is the school though?

Better than a LOT of the ones in Nigeria, but definitely not one of the good ones in the UK

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Maxihyfr: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2019
LaaJiblik:

Better than a LOT of the ones in Nigeria, but definitely not one of the good ones in the UK

thanks bro.. so what thread number can I go bak to read up on visa applications and the processes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Maxihyfr: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Maxihyfr:

thanks bro.. so what thread number can I go bak to read up on visa applications and the processes?

more importantly.. wats a super priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2019
LaaJiblik:

Congratulations Madam. Well Done!

Please, are you able to help other members by posting a brief summary of steps you took to achieve this?
Thanks. Busy at work now but let me summarise all.

1st step : You must be a recognised teacher from Nigeria and registered with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.

2nd : Pay and send your documents to UKNARIC for Statement of Comparability via https://uknaric.org/

3rd : Pay and register with Graduate Teaching Council of Scotland to check your credibility for registation via
https://www.gtcs.org.uk/registration/qualified_uk_row-checklist.aspx

4th : Contact your Nigeria School head or Subject head as referee

5th : Pay to Get your Police clearance certificate via Nigeria embassy in London

6th : Pay and Register for Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) for the adults

7th : pay and Register for PVG for children

If GCTS is fully satisfied with all that, you will then be contacted after few months and given go ahead to pay for application as a Teacher

8th : Pay for your unique Teacher Registration licence Number with GTCS

9th : You are good to go as a Full or probational or conditional Qualified Teacher depending on your experience and credentials.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by STENON(f): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Tedx:

Congrats stenon. Kindly enlighten us how you went about the process
Thanks Read my last post please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kelss5020: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2019
you will have to wait for 28 days before applying, you can send the school a mail for extension
Mrves111:
Good afternoon guys, I got admission in masters program in the University of Aberdeen, I have provided the scholarship letter from the Nddc and they told me that I must have €8000 in my personal account which I have already. My question is, the £8000 in my account is not up to 28days that is required, can I still apply for the visa because my school resumption date is 2nd of September. Please I need urgent reply, can I still use a persona statement of account that is not up to the 28days(requirement) to apply for a student visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesusislord4me: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hi all,anyone here applied for superpriority this week? Please, share your experiences...what's the latest with your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jesusislord4me: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please, after your visit to the VAC, were u able to see the submitted documents on your tlscontant portal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by popplm(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
To all gurus in the house, Please I have these questions to ask;

1. I am applying for a full time masters program of 2 years which is 2 session. How many years visa will I be given by UKVI?

2. Will I need maintenance fee of maximum of 9 months like others with 1 year program, or more?

3. If yes to question 2. Will Same applicable to my dependents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
1. Visa will be valid for the duration of your Masters degree and for a further four months after you complete your course. So 2 yrs + 4 months

2. Yes

3. Yes

popplm:
To all gurus in the house, Please I have these questions to ask;

1. I am applying for a full time masters program of 2 years which is 2 session. How many years visa will I be given by UKVI?

2. Will I need maintenance fee of maximum of 9 months like others with 1 year program, or more?

3. If yes to question 2. Will Same applicable to my dependents?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by popplm(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bourne007:
1. Visa will be valid for the duration of your Masters degree and for a further four months after you complete your course. So 2 yrs + 4 months

2. Yes

3. Yes

thanks greatly boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusislord4me:
Hi, please did u have to pay any additional fee before choosing ud Visa application date?
just phone interview what of the embassy interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Missngozi123: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning house
I've come with another question please
I lodged the required £20k funds in my account as specified on the 26th of july, meaning my 28 day count ends this week Friday
However I was advised by my school Rep to go ahead and book an appointment online which i did and as such, my biometrics is next week.
Here's my confusion now pls
I've just read online that the application date shouldn't be more than 31 days from the 28th date on the bank statement. Is the application date when you submit online or when you actually go to do your biometrics and interview?
I brought this up with the school Rep and the advisor from UKEAS and they both said it doesn't matter as my school is on tier 4 pilot, that I'm only adding bank statement as supporting evidence as my document checklist is just my certificate . Will this affect my decision.
Or do I have to cancel my application and rebook after the 28 days is complete.
Outside of this, I think I have everything else covered
Please kindly advise.
@justwise @mr2810
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emeraldvoque: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Have you heard from them?

Smiley01:
How can i contact them please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smiley01: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Testimony time
I collected my passport few minutes ago with my tier 4 visa on it....i really appreciate all the advice and tips from this forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smiley01: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Yes i emailed them on Monday, got a response that a decision has been made on Tuesday, collected my passport today.

Emeraldvoque:
Have you heard from them?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emeraldvoque: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Wow! Congratulations! Could you please send me the email address you contacted? Yesterday was the 15th working day for mine and the status is yet to be updated. If the email address is the one I have to pay for, then I have it, please confirm. Thank you.

Smiley01:
Yes i emailed them on Monday, got a response that a decision has been made on Tuesday, collected my passport today.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by geofelx: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Smiley01:
Testimony time
I collected my passport few minutes ago with my tier 4 visa on it....i really appreciate all the advice and tips from this forum

Can you kindly share your time line, please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emeraldvoque: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Don’t bother please. TLS just sent me a mail to come pick up my passport.
BRB grin grin grin
Emeraldvoque:
Wow! Congratulations! Could you please send me the email address you contacted? Yesterday was the 15th working day for mine and the status is yet to be updated. If the email address is the one I have to pay for, then I have it, please confirm. Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jayiheanyi: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
You don't have a problem. You're good to go (but make sure you allow your bank statement to count up to 30 consecutive days(just to be safe) before printing)

The day you go in for your biometrics is your appointment date.

The rule you're mixing up, has to do with using a bank statement that has passed 31 days from the date it was printed to the date of application.

Application date has to do with the day you make any payments for your application. Note that the application date is what is used to determine the exchange rate if bank statement shows other currencies different from pound and OANDA site is the official site for conversation.

Hope this helps.

Missngozi123:
Good morning house
I've come with another question please
I lodged the required £20k funds in my account as specified on the 26th of july, meaning my 28 day count ends this week Friday
However I was advised by my school Rep to go ahead and book an appointment online which i did and as such, my biometrics is next week.
Here's my confusion now pls
I've just read online that the application date shouldn't be more than 31 days from the 28th date on the bank statement. Is the application date when you submit online or when you actually go to do your biometrics and interview?
I brought this up with the school Rep and the advisor from UKEAS and they both said it doesn't matter as my school is on tier 4 pilot, that I'm only adding bank statement as supporting evidence as my document checklist is just my certificate . Will this affect my decision.
Or do I have to cancel my application and rebook after the 28 days is complete.
Outside of this, I think I have everything else covered
Please kindly advise.
@justwise @mr2810
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Missngozi123: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
jayiheanyi:

Good afternoon
Thank you for the clarification.
I was almost losing my mind
Youu don't have a problem. You're good to go (but make sure you allow your bank statement to count up to 30 consecutive days(just to be safe) before printing)

The day you go in for your biometrics is your appointment date.

The rule you're mixing up, has to do with using a bank statement that has passed 31 days from the date it was printed to the date of application.

Application date has to do with the day you make any payments for your application. Note that the application date is what is used to determine the exchange rate if bank statement shows other currencies different from pound and OANDA site is the official site for conversation.

Hope this helps.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sleeksylvia(f): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Emeraldvoque:

Don’t bother please. TLS just sent me a mail to come pick up my passport.
BRB grin grin grin
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sleeksylvia(f): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Smiley01:
Testimony time
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jayiheanyi: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
You're welcome Missngozi123
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emeraldvoque: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good news!!!! grin grin grin. I have received my visa today.
Here’s my timeline:
Application submission: July 24
Biometrics and Credibility interview: July 31
UKVI Sheffield acknowledgment mail: August 1
Collection mail from TLS : August 21
15 working days in total.
I wish every other applicant success in their application.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Maxihyfr: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Emeraldvoque:
Good news!!!! grin grin grin. I have received my visa today.
Here’s my timeline:
Application submission: July 24
Biometrics and Credibility interview: July 31
UKVI Sheffield acknowledgment mail: August 1
Collection mail from TLS : August 21
15 working days in total.
I wish every other applicant success in their application.

damn... congrats

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sleeksylvia(f): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Smiley01:

Congratulations. Please which email did you contact them with? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.