Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337424 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jayiheanyi: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Goldengift94:
congratulation

Thank you smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aijayfierce: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
duni04:
Hello house. Anyone going to the University of Greenwich this fall?

Yes ooooo, have you gotten your visa? I’m still waiting for mine. I’m hopeful and have Faith
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bobodudu100: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
hey guys. pls has anyone changed their atas details before. for example , the address of the school. how can one go about it, how much? do you have to take in bank receipt like initially. is it a same day process and do you also need to make appointments too

Secondly for the bank statement. can i use the bank statement printed tomorrow with a start date of 14th July and an end date of 14 of august if my visa form is to be filled tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kelss5020: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
super priority is the best option
Goldengift94:
Hello guys, please i need your take on this.

My 28 days is counting and I hope to apply on the 11th of September. My resumption date is however 23rd of september while the latest date is 7th of October.
Considering these facts, would u advice I go for priority or super priority.

Secondly I intend going with my husband as dependant. Although I still carry my maiden name owing to the fact that that's what is on my passport and the name I gave for my school application. Do you think that's a problem or could it raise an eye brow. Even though we are married with a proof of marriage cert.

Thirdly, would you consider these documents sufficient for a proof of marriage and application.

1. Marriage certificate stated July 3rd 2019
2. Wedding pictures, pictures taken before and after marriage.
3.Random screen shot of Facebook and what's app chat starting from 2016 when we started dating till present.
4.TB test cert
5.CAS
6. Statement of account of the amount that covers myself and my hubby in my account.
7. B.sc cert

N.B
I have the news paper publication for change of name to my husband's name. Do u think this can be added to the documents even though my application doesn't carry his name.

Please your responses will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kelss5020: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
hello its better you inform the school about your refusals, this doesnt affect your visa application.. although some schools dont like previous refusals and wont give out CAS but still if you dont disclose it.. In case of visa refusal and they disclose the reason as withholding previous refusal.... The school has every right not to refund your tuition deposit and you can get a ban as well
Qlip:
Hello Nairalanders,

My Uni has asked me to provide roof of funds for 28 days before CAS is given.
They also said I have to provide a letter of previous refusal if there is any so as to advice on the Visa process.

1. The problem is this is the 20th day and I want to know if it advisable to mail them and send them a copy of the bank statement explaining that its just the 21st day and that I dont intend to apply till the 28th day period has elapsed as I know the implications of applying earlier than 28 days.

2. I want to try this route because the CAS according to them takes 5 working days after submission of the proof of funds and the tuition deposit. If I fail to do this, I might have to wait till the 28th day before submission which means an additional 5 working days-a luxury I cant afford as resumption is 16/09 while the latest date of arrival is 25/09.

3. I know the importance of stating previous refusals when applying to the embassy but I dont know the implications if not disclosed to the school. The refusal was a student visa in Ireland back in 2013 due to negligence.

Inputs are welcome

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kelss5020: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
have you paid the initial deposit ? and which school did you apply to... Also when are you resuming
Zoey1:
Start from Page 1.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bobodudu100: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Somebody pls help
bobodudu100:
hey guys. pls has anyone changed their atas details before. for example , the address of the school. how can one go about it, how much? do you have to take in bank receipt like initially. is it a same day process and do you also need to make appointments too

Secondly for the bank statement. can i use the bank statement printed tomorrow with a start date of 14th July and an end date of 14 of august if my visa form is to be filled tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Goldengift94:
Hello guys, please i need your take on this.

My 28 days is counting and I hope to apply on the 11th of September. My resumption date is however 23rd of september while the latest date is 7th of October.
Considering these facts, would u advice I go for priority or super priority.

Secondly I intend going with my husband as dependant. Although I still carry my maiden name owing to the fact that that's what is on my passport and the name I gave for my school application. Do you think that's a problem or could it raise an eye brow. Even though we are married with a proof of marriage cert.

Thirdly, would you consider these documents sufficient for a proof of marriage and application.

1. Marriage certificate stated July 3rd 2019
2. Wedding pictures, pictures taken before and after marriage.
3.Random screen shot of Facebook and what's app chat starting from 2016 when we started dating till present.
4.TB test cert
5.CAS
6. Statement of account of the amount that covers myself and my hubby in my account.
7. B.sc cert

N.B
I have the news paper publication for change of name to my husband's name. Do u think this can be added to the documents even though my application doesn't carry his name.

Please your responses will be appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, add it for your husband visa application.

From your schedule, apply with priority visa. Also inform your school so they can contact UKVI to hasten it.

Ensure you state in your visa application that you want to travel to the UK latest September 30th, 2019.

Good luck.

With your schedule, priority is enough. Don't waste your money for super-priority.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bobodudu100: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys plan can you help me verify this.
For a course of 20000 pounds and maintenance fee of 9135. Total 29135 pounds. Is a bank statement of 13.2 million naira starting from 15th july to 13 august 2019,ok? If I plan to go for visa interview on 30 August. Pls help me here
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smiley01: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Convert the 13.2 million to pounds using oanda conversion rate.
bobodudu100:
For a course of 20000 pounds and maintenance fee of 9135. Total 29135 pounds. Is a bank statement of 13.2 million naira starting from 15th july to 13 august 2019,ok? If I plan to go for visa interview on 30 August. Pls help me here
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Goldengift94(f): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
hosey:

Yes, add it for your husband visa application.

From your schedule, apply with priority visa. Also inform your school so they can contact UKVI to hasten it.

Ensure you state in your visa application that you want to travel to the UK latest September 30th, 2019.

Good luck.

With your schedule, priority is enough. Don't waste your money for super-priority.
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by duni04(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Aijayfierce:

Yes ooooo, have you gotten your visa? I’m still waiting for mine. I’m hopeful and have Faith
Since
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jayvallia: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Anyone going to any of the schools in Birmingham?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bobodudu100: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
I did and its 29360 but I felt it might be too close. Could that possibly affect me considering fluctuations
Smiley01:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aijayfierce: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
duni04:

Since

Oh! Wowwwww!!! Congrats dear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Smiley01: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Flunctuations wont really matter...check the exchange rate before the day of your biometrics, 30000 pounds would have kept you on a safer side .

bobodudu100:
I did and its 29360 but I felt it might be too close. Could that possibly affect me considering fluctuations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
bobodudu100:

Some people question sef

Please check with Oanda from the date you started counting through the 28 day that the tuition + living expenses doesn't go below that you have in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bobodudu100: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Ok so they only use the rate for the application date throughout the 28 days. Also can I use bank statement from july 16 to aug 13
Smiley01:
Flunctuations wont really matter...check the exchange rate before the day of your biometrics, 30000 pounds would have kept you on a safer side .

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ayoalebiosu(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Smiley01:
Check as at today on oanda

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2019
bobodudu100:
Ok so they only use the rate for the application date throughout the 28 days. Also can I use bank statement from july 16 to aug 13

IS THE MONEY STILL AVAILABLE AND COMPLETE IN THE ACCOUNT??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bobodudu100: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2019
It is available in the account now but I wanted to use August 13 as the end date because there was a withdrawal of 500k on Aug 14 which dropped the account till august 16. So I want to use 28days from july 16 to aug 13 when the money was complete except if there are forex fluctuations
LaaJiblik:

IS THE MONEY STILL AVAILABLE AND COMPLETE IN THE ACCOUNT??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bleuocean: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2019
pls does those going for Bachelor get visas too or only Masters students get? Which of the visa approval rate is higher? Bachelor or Master?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chigojude: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Saarah:

Yes you can

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Xtymaiden: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please guys help, I have been trying to book tuberculosis test appointment, all their numbers are not going, I also sent an email not replied.
Please kindly help with a valid contact I can reach them with
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please I am a bit worried about my wifes visa..we applied the same day but her biometrics was 2 days after mine on the 7th of august, mine was 5th and my visa was out on the 27th but hers is not yet out till now. Is a normal occurrence, I initially thought the both will come out almost the same day or close together, hers is already 15 working days and counting. Please is this normal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kelss5020: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
YES YOU CAN USE THE ACCOUNT STATEMENT AND TO BE ON THE SAFER SIDE, CHECK OUT OANDA FOR THE EXCHANGE RATE THE DAY YOU ARE SUBMITTING
bobodudu100:
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bobodudu100: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thanks
kelss5020:
YES YOU CAN USE THE ACCOUNT STATEMENT AND TO BE ON THE SAFER SIDE, CHECK OUT OANDA FOR THE EXCHANGE RATE THE DAY YOU ARE SUBMITTING
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dre11(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
STENON:
Best day so far cheesy, Happy me kiss cheesy... God is faithful. I got my full Teaching licence and fully qualified to be a Mathematics and Physics Teacher in UK. No probational or conditional registration but Full Registration.

Wow....I am so happppyyy

Wow
Congrats my dear.....

So, happy for you

I just hope i will take such courage like yours and apply for my PhD programme too

Greater you IJN
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Onyebuenyim:
Please I am a bit worried about my wifes visa..we applied the same day but her biometrics was 2 days after mine on the 7th of august, mine was 5th and my visa was out on the 27th but hers is not yet out till now. Is a normal occurrence, I initially thought the both will come out almost the same day or close together, hers is already 15 working days and counting. Please is this normal

Please be patient, it will definitely come. I have cousin that was in the same situation, the was wife was his dependent her visa came a week after his own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jomiti: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
LaaJiblik:

Can you assure 100% that the money is still in the account INTACT??

I have used part of the money honestly but I can replace it when I submit. Am just waiting for tb test which is on the 10th sept so I can submit on the 11th. I printed my statement on the 16th of August because it was past 28 days and I needed to make use of part of the money for an emergency. Do u think it will fly? Let's say I use super priority service and walk in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by geofelx: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello House, I got my VISA yesterday
Timeline:
12th July 2019: Application.
26th July 2019: Biometrics and Interview.
21st of August 2019: Emailed my school and my school contacted UKVI.
22nd of August 2019: Escalation of application after calling UKVI.
28th of August 2019: Emailed UKVI.
28th of August (afternoon): Transferred to VAC (Tracking).
28th of August 2019 (Evening): Got two emails from TLS (Application Assessed and Passport ready for collection).
29th of August 2019: Passport collected with Tier 4 Visa Granted.

I wish everyone yet to get their visa a positive outcome, the wait for me was traumatic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.