Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336400 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sleeksylvia(f): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Patra123:
Hi all, anyone going to Coventry Uni this September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Saarah: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Please who is going to university of Sussex ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Saarah: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Please who applied for their tier 4 visa on the 14th of August?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SOPWriter: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2019
geofelx:

Yours is far better than mine (situation), I did biometrics since 26th July, until now I haven't gotten any email from UKVI, it's been officially 20 working days now (30 days including Saturdays and Sundays and today's UK public holiday). Although I called UKVI on Thursday last week, I was told my application is awaiting decision and that it will be escalated, not even sure what that means exactly. Is here any body who did biometrics in IKeja VAC on the 26th of July, 2019 who is in my shoes ?

Remove the Saturdays and Sundays, including the Holidays.

It will eventually end in praise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SOPWriter: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2019
Andrepete:
Hello house, good evening....... Please I need help deciding what to do..... I have previously been denied visas to the following countries
Uk(tourist visa) 2011/2013
US (tourist visa) 2018
Canada (student visa) 2018. The thing is I already declared all of the refusals to the school... But don't know if to declare the US refusal to ukvi as I can't find the refusal letter . Thought about not stating the US refusal since I don't have the refusal letter but I am scared of being found out and punished for it..... Please I need your advice on what to do. Thanks
Hello,

Your previous denials have nothing to do with the approval you are hoping for. Regarding your question; visit your ustraveldocs page, and print the application status of your previous US Visa denial, since you can't find the blue paper you were given at the embassy.

Also include (mention, state, list, clarify, elucidate, etc.) all these denials in order not to be charged for misinformation, which might result to ban.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wintabotom: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2019
i know of 15th august who did priority till date passport is still not ready
Saarah:
Please who applied for their tier 4 visa on the 14th of August?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SOPWriter: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2019
geofelx:
If I consider Nigeria public holidays, it amount to 18 working days, but a friend of mine who did biometrics on the 5th of August just got a mail that his passport is on the way (courier) service, same standard service (Ikeja VAC). So what is the rational behind UKVI erratic decisions ?
The "rationale behind the UKVI decision" is nothing else but the fact that each application are handled by different individuals, at different times, your cases are different as well. Kindly hold on to the time, and if you still did not receive response after the stipulated time, then you can go ahead and send an email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by geofelx: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2019
SOPWriter:

Remove the Saturdays and Sundays, including the Holidays.

It will eventually end in praise.

Amen, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by geofelx: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2019
SOPWriter:

The "rationale behind the UKVI decision" is nothing else but the fact that each application are handled by different individuals, at different times, your cases are different as well. Kindly hold on to the time, and if you still did not receive response after the stipulated time, then you can go ahead and send an email.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Saarah: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Is it advisable to track your visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chigojude: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys, I have a concern and I need help

I have routine eye drops I take, one lasts for a month and I bought three to use in advance when in the UK .....pending when I register with a GP,

Can I carry it to the UK? Will they seize it at the airport? I'm trying to get a covering letter from an opthalmologist but he is delaying. Flight is soon.

Please reply guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Saarah: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Chigojude:
Hi guys, I have a concern and I need help

I have routine eye drops I take, one lasts for a month and I bought three to use in advance when in the UK .....pending when I register with a GP,

Can I carry it to the UK? Will they seize it at the airport? I'm trying to get a covering letter from an opthalmologist but he is delaying. Flight is soon.

Please reply guys

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Saarah: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2019
wintabotom:
i know of 15th august who did priority till date passport is still not ready

Wow!Can you imagine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bakeuhappy: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2019
Saarah:
Is it advisable to track your visa?

Yes It is..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2019
What exactly should He do with the print out.
UK Tier 4 application does not ask you evidence of visa denials.
Simply state. When and where.
Why una like to dey overdo and complicate your application.

SOPWriter:

Hello,

Your previous denials have nothing to do with the approval you are hoping for. Regarding your question; visit your ustraveldocs page, and print the application status of your previous US Visa denial, since you can't find the blue paper you were given at the embassy. Also include all these denials in order not to be charged for misinformation, which might result to ban.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wintabotom: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
abi o .. there is space to explain you should just give brief summary ..it that simple
Zoey1:
What exactly should He do with the print out.
UK Tier 4 application does not ask you evidence of visa denials.
Simply state. When and where.
Why una like to dey overdo and complicate your application.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SOPWriter: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good Luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
SOPWriter:

Hello,

Your previous denials have nothing to do with the approval you are hoping for. Regarding your question; visit your ustraveldocs page, and print the application status of your previous US Visa denial, since you can't find the blue paper you were given at the embassy. Also include all these denials in order not to be charged for misinformation, which might result to ban.

Please there's no need to include any previous refusal note it is not required, Just state date and why of refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SOPWriter: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Andrepete:
Hello house, good evening....... Please I need help deciding what to do..... I have previously been denied visas to the following countries
Uk(tourist visa) 2011/2013
US (tourist visa) 2018
Canada (student visa) 2018. The thing is I already declared all of the refusals to the school... But don't know if to declare the US refusal to ukvi as I can't find the refusal letter . Thought about not stating the US refusal since I don't have the refusal letter but I am scared of being found out and punished for it..... Please I need your advice on what to do. Thanks

SOPWriter:

Hello,

Your previous denials have nothing to do with the approval you are hoping for. Regarding your question; visit your ustraveldocs page, and print the application status of your previous US Visa denial, since you can't find the blue paper you were given at the embassy.

Also, include (inform, list, state, clarify, elucidate, etc.) all these denials in order not to be charged for misinformation, which might result to ban.

Modified

It appears the second line of paragraph that should read out my post was mis-understood, therefore the reason for the modification. In addition, my post did not mention the levity or gravity of a refusal evidence, besides; questions answered, points laid, and advice rendered; we should suspend the scotch, collaborate, and assist one another when it is most important.

Good Luck

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SimpleDimples: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is it possible to pay for courier fee after passport is ready for collection?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Flaame(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hi everyone, am new here and would want to get some info in regards to visa process. Please how much is the tier 4 visa fe(student visa)? Are there cheap schools for international students there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
I have gotten my visa, I ThankGod and thank everyone in this thread for their help
Biometrics and interview : 5th august
Sheffield mail: 6th
Collection mail: 27th

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please I have a question?
As i have gotten my visa, what are the chances that my dependant wife will get hers, worried for her application as we didn't add any pictures for proof of relationship only marriage certificate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Saarah: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Onyebuenyim:
I have gotten my visa, I ThankGod and thank everyone in this thread for their help

Congratulations grin. When did they email you that a decision has been made on your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kairosmoment: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2019
A note of appreciation to all the Brilliant minds here.

My dependent Daughter and I got our Trier 4 Visas today

Here is the Timeline:

30/7/19 booked walk in Premium Lounge and for myself and Prime Time for my daughter

30/7/19 we submitted documents through self-service and enrolled biometrics.

31/7 & 1/8 Application received by Visainfo.Shefo

16/8/19 Decision made by UKVI

26/8/19 Documents received and sent via DHL

27/819 am smilling, dancing and filled the Joy of the Lord because Baba ti sé o

Vital Lesson
: utilize practical wisdom in gathering and analysing sound information gotten through internet and the Tier 4 Visa Guidance document found here:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/822984/T4_Migrant_Guidance_August_2019_.pdf

You need more of sound wisdom than presumptive faith.

Selah.

If you are travelling to Nottingham or UK very soon, let's talk.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Saarah:

Congratulations grin. When did they email you that a decision has been made on your application?
today, 27 August, around 1pm so I just went there, it's close to my place
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 1:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Kairosmoment:

Here is the Timeline:

30/7/19 booked walk in Premium Lounge and for myself and Prime Time for my daughter

Vital Lesson
: utilize practical wisdom in gathering and analysing sound information gotten through internet and the Tier 4 Visa Guidance document found here:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/822984/T4_Migrant_Guidance_August_2019_.pdf

Selah.

Nottingham, what's up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Onyebuenyim: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Kairosmoment:

Here is the Timeline:

Vital Lesson

Selah.

Can you also tell me the documents you uploaded for your dependant daughter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TallTony75: 4:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their tier 4 Visa and if you're still to get yours, the Lord who has done for others will do yours have faith in him.

Please is anyone going to UCLan? Let's talks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by debris: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Good morning guys.....

Please I have a question I have a conference to attend in Nottingham UK in few weeks, at the same time would wanna check on something with a friend in Dublin Ireland .

Please how possible could that be for people who has been there, I really don't know much about this Britain exit stuff whether my trip to Dublin would be aborted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SOPWriter: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Onyebuenyim:
Congratulation! More of this we pray.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2019
debris:
Good morning guys.....

Please I have a question I have a conference to attend in Nottingham UK in few weeks, at the same time would wanna check on something with a friend in Dublin Ireland .

Please how possible could that be for people who has been there, I really don't know much about this Britain exit stuff whether my trip to Dublin would be aborted.

What is your present location?
Do you have a Schengen (or Irish) Visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.