Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332453 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beryour(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2019
You need to talk to the exact schools you are looking at, they will advise on what they require...even though most will be IELTS

hammed71:
guys please which is better and acceptable for UK admission process, TOEFL or IELTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beryour(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2019
'Someone' can say whatever they like...Go through the guide... it says a tier 4 applicant can apply same time with their dependants.

sammyfrance23:
Good day guys,
Please my husband is about to apply for tier 4 and I’m his dependent.
Someone asked me not to apply with him because it would be a red flag. Please guys how true is this?
I want to know if I can apply at the same time with him?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2019
sammyfrance23:
Good day guys,
Please my husband is about to apply for tier 4 and I’m his dependent.
Someone asked me not to apply with him because it would be a red flag. Please guys how true is this?
I want to know if I can apply at the same time with him?

Apply with him if you are traveling together..not a redflag
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sammyfrance23: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
justwise:

Apply with him if you are traveling together..not a redflag

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sammyfrance23: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
beryour:
'Someone' can say whatever they like...Go through the guide... it says a tier 4 applicant can apply same time with their dependants.

Thank you for your reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dubajek: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
congrats. pls can I pm you

Lily1234:

I am going to Aberdeen. RGU. You? I want to say thank you to everyone. I got my visa today, applied on 30th of August, with priority, did biometrics and interview same day. Got a mail ariybd 4pm to come for my passport. God so good, it was stamped.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chucksbadt(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello Guys?

chucksbadt:
Please how do i contact TLS center Victoria island?

Called UKVI

A decision has been made since 27th August. And i still haven't heard from them.

The delay is really annoying

Bio metrics done 19th August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Muyiwakaaku88: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
When did you get an email from tls to come for your passport? Been trying to see if this priority service is taking 11 days this period

dubajek:
congrats. pls can I pm you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Blair99: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hi @chuckbadt

I applied on July 31st
Biometrics done August 2nd (applied for "keep my passport")

Got a decision/passport request mail August 30th

Submitted passport Sept 2nd.

No more news from TLS/UKVI

called UKVI on Monday and they confirmed decision has been made.

Received a BRP collection mail from my uni yesterday( Sept 12th).

Got tired and just went to the TLS VI despite not having a mail from them today(Sept 13th) and I got my visa (dated 8th Sept)

Just go and try your luck!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chucksbadt(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blair99:
Hi @chuckbadt

I applied on July 31st
Biometrics done August 2nd (applied for "keep my passport"wink

Got a decision/passport request mail August 30th

Submitted passport Sept 2nd.

No more news from TLS/UKVI

called UKVI on Monday and they confirmed decision has been made.

Received a BRP collection mail from my uni yesterday( Sept 12th).

Got tired and just went to the TLS VI despite not having a mail from them today(Sept 13th) and I got my visa (dated 8th Sept)

Just go and try your luck!

Thanks for the feedback

The problem now is that i live in Port Harcourt and i actually paid for DHL service.

Assuming i live in Lagos, would have walked up there myself since last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Blair99: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ohhh sorry about that.

You can send them an email. It takes 3 working days to get a response.

chucksbadt:

Thanks for the feedback

The problem now is that i live in Port Harcourt and i actually paid for DHL service.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
chucksbadt:

Thanks for the feedback

If going to Lagos is not an option, please send TLS a message.

Look for the mail they sent you informing you that your message has been transferred to DMC. You can click on the “contact “ icon and send them a message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chucksbadt(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
chidarlus:

If going to Lagos is not an option, please send TLS a message.

Look for the mail they sent you informing you that your message has been transferred to DMC. You can click on the “contact “ icon and send them a message

Thanks for the feedback.
Sent them a mail this evening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
chucksbadt:

Thanks for the feedback.
Sent them a mail this evening

But wait ooo!!... u re spending valuable time....why not board a bus(if flying would b expensive) and go to Lagos and try n see if ur visa is ready?.....honestly that’s what I would do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chucksbadt(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
chidarlus:

But wait ooo!!... u re spending valuable time....why not board a bus(if flying would b expensive) and go to Lagos and try n see if ur visa is ready?.....honestly that’s what I would do.

Tbh tho....i would have done that, but the roads are too risky now especially LAG - PH. And i no get money to fly.

Could it be possible to call someone that works there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Godson214(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
beryour:
You need to talk to the exact schools you are looking at, they will advise on what they require...even though most will be IELTS

Good evening sir, what courses can you recommend for someone going for his masters program in Birmingham university. He had Bsc in international relations 2nd class lower. His mum is the sponsor.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by abuhusna1: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Just wanna ask this question for a friend who wants to study in UK.
Is it compulsory to write English test for master study in UK when the person already have his or her Bsc studied in English. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by waynee2baba: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
abuhusna1:
Just wanna ask this question for a friend who wants to study in UK.
Is it compulsory to write English test for master study in UK when the person already have his or her Bsc studied in English. Thank you
Universities have different requirements, so ensure to check with her choice of uni but most UK schools usually waive proof of English proficiency for Nigerian applicants.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beryour(m): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2019
You need to check thru tue courses offered and then compare with your desires...a good choice would be made.

Godson214:

Good evening sir, what courses can you recommend for someone going for his masters program in Birmingham university. He had Bsc in international relations 2nd class lower. His mum is the sponsor.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Andrepete: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Hey guys this wait is killing me �.... How do I track my application please??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Andrepete:
Hey guys this wait is killing me �.... How do I track my application please??

Lol!.....you that just finished ur credibility interview on the 12th ni!.....unless u did super priority, I would advice you just buy popcorn and ice cream and wait for at least a week more before you waste about 600 naira per minute trying to call them or spend about 2k+ trying to email them!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Andrepete: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2019
chidarlus:

Lol!.....you that just finished ur credibility interview on the 12th ni!.....unless u did super priority, I would advice you just buy popcorn and ice cream and wait for at least a week more before you waste about 600 naira per minute trying to call them or spend about 2k+ trying to email them!

� don't mind me.... I am just nervous.... It will end in praise sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by nicerichard05: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
toluode:
Goodday, I got denied by canada and I have decided to go for uk. I have gotten admission into university of Sunderland for msc...Please I need help to know about Sunderland in these areas:
Availability of job
living cost-house rent and all
discrimination level in Sunderland
how visible is the new policy of 2years extention after study

Pls I sent u a PM. Tnks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by nicerichard05: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
How important is an Englsih test in gaining admission into any UK universities and also applying for UK visa. Can one get admission and also apply for Visa without writing IELTS or any other English exam. Ur response is needed. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Funnygirl1998: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Who is currently in Coventry pls ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mogatti: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good evening house anyone going to Anglia Ruskin university or already in Anglia Ruskin uni for post grad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Godson214(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
beryour:
You need to check thru tue courses offered and then compare with your desires...a good choice would be made.

Please help me I have a deadline to meet. How do I reach you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by aivewobhor: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Please house assist me. Am to pay my tuition fee via form A. How can I get the cbn rate for form A. Any1 with any bank location that offers cbn rate because the once I went to make inquiring on are saying 358 which is interbank rate. Please help a brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SisterCaro(m): 5:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Omar09:
Hello house... I will be graduating this year from one thing to another federal university of education in Nigeria and I want to go for my masters in UK by January next year. I like preparing before hand. Now my question is, I don't think my certificate will be ready by then but I am sure students transcript and statement of result will be ready by then, will I be able to get admission and will it affect my visa application? Cause I read through here n saw where someone @sistercaro was rejected visa cause they think her transcript is fake. I'm scared already. Gurus pls help.
use original transcript. I eventually got it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chucksbadt(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2019
aivewobhor:
Please house assist me. Am to pay my tuition fee via form A. How can I get the cbn rate for form A. Any1 with any bank location that offers cbn rate because the once I went to make inquiring on are saying 358 which is interbank rate. Please help a brother

CBN rate is for only medical tourism and government officials. Using Form A as a student, what CBN will give you will be something similar to the black market rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.