Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336555 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Muyiwakaaku88: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Okay don't worry then probably means they need more time cuz this is a peak period for the immigration office

Berryabel:
Yes, I did. Uploaded everything on the checklist.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Muyiwakaaku88: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Depends on what u coming for...for tier 4 u will pay health insurance and also visa fee and if u want assisted submission u pay...I did for PhD and paid 910k but for msc would be cheaper

quote author=udomas post=82299108]

Please, what's the total fee paid?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zebjoe: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2019
I greet the house. Thank you all for the wonderful work you guys are doing here. I have been a silent reader for sometime now. I'm currently completing the online form for my wife as the Primary applicant and for our two Sons, we intend to apply at the same time. How do i complete the part that ask thus "Does anyone rely on you for financial support? Include both those travelling with you and those who are not.. Are my suppose to include my Name as her dependent or just the kids, since the money is in her account and we are going on dependent Visa? or since i'm the one with a job currently, is she and the kids suppose to be my dependents? Please someone help, i am confused on how to go about this. Who should be dependent?
Again, we already have Enough money in her account for 28days. Will it be ok if i also submit my personal statement ( 28days) along with my visa as well? will it improve our chances or just not necessary?

Thank you very much as you help me out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 4:58am On Sep 17, 2019
zebjoe:
I greet the house. Thank you all for the wonderful work you guys are doing here. I have been a silent reader for sometime now. I'm currently completing the online form for my wife as the Primary applicant and for our two Sons, we intend to apply at the same time. How do i complete the part that ask thus "Does anyone rely on you for financial support? Include both those travelling with you and those who are not.. Are my suppose to include my Name as her dependent or just the kids, since the money is in her account and we are going on dependent Visa? or since i'm the one with a job currently, is she and the kids suppose to be my dependents? Please someone help, i am confused on how to go about this. Who should be dependent?
Again, we already have Enough money in her account for 28days. Will it be ok if i also submit my personal statement ( 28days) along with my visa as well? will it improve our chances or just not necessary?

Thank you very much as you help me out.

Hope she is going for a postgraduate studies because anything less that that will make her ineligible to come along with her dependants to the UK for her studies.
Your wife must have proof she have the money, and that it’s been in her bank account or her dependant’s bank account for at least 28 days before she or you and your kids apply.

But it’s always better all the money remain in her account for 28days since she is the primary applicant.

NB: you can as provide money in your account for 28 days to show that you can take care of yourself, if you can afford to.

And yes people rely on you and your wife for financial support
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2019
You still have a bit of time so you can use Priority.
Most schools will give 2 weeks after resumption though but not ALL.
Some schools would tell you not to bother applying anymore if you can't use Super Priority.
Standard is No No at this time.

udomas:
Good evening all,

Please I need your kind advise on this:

School resumes Oct 21, 2019 while I'm yet to apply for my visa but would do so this week. Sequel to my situation, which of the visa type is suitable for me and the cost please??

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:12am On Sep 17, 2019
coolsec:
Oh ok .. so should I get the documents all ready, when I am about applying for a visa ? Or I wait for the decision from RGU ..because I applied for a course.

When you are applying for visa and if your school requested for it you can also send it to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by coolsec: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Thanks for the insight ..

justwise:

When you are applying for visa and if your school requested for it you can also send it to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sleeksylvia(f): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys, for those who are awaiting their visa and resumption date is close, you can email the admission or visa office of your school to email UKVI to hasten the process that you have to resume school soon and UKVI will oblige.
I adviced someone to do this and he got a decision mail that same day.
You could try it out. I hope it helps
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by assumpta1: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys. So because of the different opinions here and there I won’t be applying with my husband. In fact he already submitted the form where he was asked if he’s applying with a dependant. My question is can I still apply as a dependant later? And also how soon can I apply after he gets his visa? Before he leaves or after?
Cc @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zebjoe: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2019
chidarlus:

Hope she is going for a postgraduate studies because anything less that that will make her ineligible to come along with her dependants to the UK for her studies.
Your wife must have proof she have the money, and that it’s been in her bank account or her dependant’s bank account for at least 28 days before she or you and your kids apply.

But it’s always better all the money remain in her account for 28days since she is the primary applicant.

NB: you can as provide money in your account for 28 days to show that you can take care of yourself, if you can afford to.

And yes people rely on you and your wife for financial support

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Just to make myself clearer, she is going for a masters degree,we have enough money (already for everyone) for over 28 days. The question is while completing the online application forms, there is a section we need to include persons that are financially dependent on her(on her application form) and persons financially dependent on me (on my own application form). The issue is, are my suppose to include my Name on her form as one that is financially dependent on her? or is it the other way round? Why i am confuse is because we (including our child) are accompanying her as dependents to the UK although she is actually dependent on me financially. I hope i am making sense though. Someone help me out please. Who is the dependent? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Why are you listening to different opinions and not stick with the Tier 4 depandant rules? There is a reason why the guidance is online. Out of curiosity, what different opinions have you heard?

As long as maintenance is met when applying together (or even separately), it doesn't make any difference.

assumpta1:
Hi guys. So because of the different opinions here and there I won’t be applying with my husband. In fact he already submitted the form where he was asked if he’s applying with a dependant. My question is can I still apply as a dependant later? And also how soon can I apply after he gets his visa? Before he leaves or after?
Cc @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2019
zebjoe:

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Just to make myself clearer, she's going for a master degree,we have enough money already for over 28days. The question is while completing the online application forms, there is a section we need to include persons that are financially dependent on her(on her application form) and persons financially dependent on me (on my own application form). The issue now is, are my suppose to include my Name on her form as one that is financially dependent on her? or should i include her as financially dependent on me( on my form)? Why i am confuse is because we are accompanying her as dependents to the UK although she is actually dependent on me. I hope i am making sense though. Someone that has done this before please help me out, Thank you.

Please do you have the maintenance fee in ur account or your wife’s account?......or you have the correct amount of money that have stayed in ur different accounts for 28days? If the later is the case then :

It depend on how much u have in the individual accounts. If the money in ur account is enough to cover for your maintenance and that of the kids... you can list the kids as FINANCIALLY DEPENDANT ON YOU.

While the money in ur wife’s account should be solely for her own maintenance.ie nobody is depending financially on her.

Please what do you mean that she is dependent on you??.....is the money in your own account or hers??.....does she work and can easily account for the money in her account when she is asked by the immigration officer how she intend to pay for her fees?.... i
NB: The word “dependant” as stipulated by UKVI doesn’t necessarily mean someone that has the money to take care of the person schooling...it also means someone you depend on for moral support etc

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zebjoe: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2019
chidarlus:

Please do you have the maintenance fee in ur account or your wife’s account?......or you have the correct amount of money that have stayed in ur different accounts for 28days? If the later is the case then :

It depend on how much u have in the individual accounts. If the money in ur account is enough to cover for your maintenance and that of the kids... you can list the kids as FINANCIALLY DEPENDANT ON YOU.

While the money in ur wife’s account should be solely for her own maintenance.ie nobody is depending financially on her.

Please what do you mean that she is dependent on you??.....is the money in your own account or hers??.....does she work and can easily account for the money in her account when she is asked by the immigration officer how she intend to pay for her fees?.... i
NB: The word “dependant” as stipulated by UKVI doesn’t necessarily mean someone that has the money to take care of the person schooling...it also means someone you depend on moral support etc

Thank you very much.
The truth is we have more than enough money to take care of all 3 of us base on the calculation, in her account already for over 28 days. The money in my own account (over 28 days also) is enough as maintenance money for myself and the kid only. What will you advice in this case?Does it make sense if i add this statement or i should just disregard and use hers only?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by assumpta1: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2019
People have been saying that the chances of rejection is high if we apply together as they might think we are going for good. That is not the case at all. What do you advise? When should I apply? I’m getting fed up.
Cc: @justwise
Bourne007:
Why are you listening to different opinions and not stick with the Tier 4 depandant rules? There is a reason why the guidance is online. Out of curiosity, what different opinions have you heard?

As long as maintenance is met when applying together (or even separately), it doesn't make any difference.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mumnadine: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2019
zebjoe:

Thank you very much.
The truth is we have more than enough money to take care of all 3 of us base on the calculation, in her account already for over 28 days. The money in my own account (over 28 days also) is enough as maintenance money for myself and the kid only. What will you advice in this case?Does it make sense if i add this statement or i should just disregard and use hers only?
please how much do the applicant need for upkeep and each dependent?thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
This is so untrue. UKVI rules are simple. It's either you meet up with the requirements or not. The latter obviously is grounds for refusal.

At the end of the day, it's up to you really as I cannot decide for you. Either together or separate, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

Even if you want to go for good, you are not the first lol and wouldn't be the last. Visiting visas fall more in this category than any point based visas.

assumpta1:
People have been saying that the chances of rejection is high if we apply together as they might think we are going for good. That is not the case at all. What do you advise? When should I apply? I’m getting fed up.
Cc: @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by assumpta1: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Can I apply as soon as he gets his visa? Or will I have to wait till he gets to the UK before applying seeing that we already filled the form that he’s not applying with his dependant.
Bourne007:
This is so untrue. UKVI rules are simple. It's either you meet up with the requirements or not. The latter obviously is grounds for refusal.

At the end of the day, it's up to you really as I cannot decide for you. Either together or separate, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

Even if you want to go for good, you are not the first lol and wouldn't be the last. Visiting visas fall more in this category than any point based visas.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2019
If you haven't submitted, it can be amended.

Otherwise you will have to wait till he gets to the UK before applying 'cos he needs to send you a copy of his BRP

assumpta1:
Can I apply as soon as he gets his visa? Or will I have to wait till he gets to the UK before applying seeing that we already filled the form that he’s not applying with his dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mumnadine: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2019
mumnadine:
please how much do the applicant need for upkeep and each dependent?thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2019
assumpta1:
Cc @justwise

Did he select no? If she then wait till his visa is out and probably travel first then you apply to join him.

You should have applied together, nothing wrong with that. You were mislead
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by assumpta1: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2019
He selected No. Left alone to me we would have applied together but you know it was beginning to get confusing with the so called people that claims to have been applying for people and insisted that it is better to apply separately.
But do you know if anybody has successfully applied and gotten the visa after the partner got his/her own?
justwise:

Did he select no? If she then wait till his visa is out and probably travel first then you apply to join him.

You should have applied together, nothing wrong with that. You were mislead
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Are you again worried if you apply separately grin?

assumpta1:
He selected No. Left alone to me we would have applied together but you know it was beginning to get confusing with the so called people that claims to have been applying for people and insisted that it is better to apply separately.
But do you know if anybody has successfully applied and gotten the visa after the partner got his/her own?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by assumpta1: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2019
Yes I am � I don’t know about all these things so going through the process alone is another issue.
Bourne007:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Read from page 1 and it will give you a picture of how the whole process is like. All the best smiley

assumpta1:
Yes I am � I don’t know about all these things so going through the process alone is another issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by assumpta1: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2019
I’m so confused. As it is now I have to wait till he gets his visa. But I don’t even know if I should apply before he leaves or when he gets to the UK. When will be the best time to apply?
@justwise abeg no vex
Bourne007:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mumnadine: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2019
This your level of confusion no get part 2 oo grin. You really need to calm down.

Has he submitted and paid? If not, just amend and he can put in your details. (Obviously with the appropriate maintenance )

If he has however submitted and paid, you will have to wait till he gets his BRP.

There's nothing confusing about this. He's not left yet you are missing him already smiley

assumpta1:
I’m so confused. As it is now I have to wait till he gets his visa. But I don’t even know if I should apply before he leaves or when he gets to the UK. When will be the best time to apply?
@justwise abeg no vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.