Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336157 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nerobliss(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Zoey1:
You would get it this week.
But I think you should check TLS someone here did even though tracking was on 3/6 and it was ready for collection.
If you live in Abuja, give it a try.

Thanks, will go to Abuja on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Meraldola: 3:18am On Sep 25, 2019
jessyeve:
Cbn exchange rate at this second is 450.98 naira to 1 pound and yes that's what form A uses.... Oh yes, I no u r mouth agape with the information but Pounds is that high darling lol

Dat sounds ridiculous though xuz that's probably the rate used by the mallams/aboki, last week interbank was at 440 which is lower but considering that CBN gives exchange to students for tuition, I thought that would apply as the current rate at CBN for pound is 381 ( as seen on aboki fx website)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Meraldola: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Pls anyone with info on how long the student would have been in the UK before their dependants can apply to join them. I read somewhere someone mentioned thre months. Pls can anyone put me through with the info. It's Urgent .thanks
Cc: justwise
Thanks justwise for all you do on this platform. Ur reward is both above and on earth.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Meraldola:
Pls anyone with info on how long the student would have been in the UK before their dependants can apply to join them. I read somewhere someone mentioned thre months. Pls can anyone put me through with the info. It's Urgent .thanks
Cc: justwise
Thanks justwise for all you do on this platform. Ur reward is both above and on earth.

You can bring your family anytime you want or travel with them together

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jimiMD(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2019
morning, has any regular service Applicant that submitted application around the 26th August @ Ikeja TLS gotten there visa yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Well, when I paid fees in cad, I'm sure I wasn't charged as low as that price they display online , it might be a bit less than 440 but certainly can't be as low as 381
Meraldola:

Dat sounds ridiculous though xuz that's probably the rate used by the mallams/aboki, last week interbank was at 440 which is lower but considering that CBN gives exchange to students for tuition, I thought that would apply as the current rate at CBN for pound is 381 ( as seen on aboki fx website)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mrjuice: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2019
OlaFash91:
Thanks to everyone on the group that's been contributing
God bless u

I got my visa this afternoon
Biometrics :9/9/19
Sent to Sheffield same day
Collection mail: 24/09/19
Visa approved
Thanks everyone and for those still waiting, it will in end in praise

Congratulations bro...

Abeg eh, I want to apply for my postgraduate at sheffield or bradford, but i dont know the steps, pls can u put me through?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nneamaka88: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Me too
I submitted since on the 27th
I called and was told a decision has been made, but no corresponding mail am very worried.
Any body with ideas
Would appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cerezo: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Submitted a family application on 26th in Abuja. Passports have been coming in in piecemeal since 20th. Up till now, one passport still with them as I write.

Nneamaka88:
Me too
I called and was told a decision has been made, but no corresponding mail am very worried.
Any body with ideas
Would appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jimiMD(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nneamaka88:
Me too
Any body with ideas
Would appreciate

I was mailed that a decision has been made on the 13th of this month but should expect the visa within10 working days after that.
Quite a tiring wait but let's keep our hopes up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nerobliss(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Received a mail from my school that my biometric residence permit is ready for collection. Yet to collect passport though, no communication from VAC yet. Does it mean my application was successful?���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlaFash91(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
It was a priority application
Priority application is 721$
The IHS: 571$
The exchange rate depends on when you're applying

Hope that helps
Thanks

udomas:

I'm happy for you boss, a big congrats to you.

It seems you went for a standard visa application? If yes, what's the cost please? With medical insurance inclusive please.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlaFash91(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
U can check through the website of the sch you're applying to
Alot of the schools have reps in Nigeria
Those reps will guide u from start to finish

Mrjuice:

Congratulations bro...

Abeg eh, I want to apply for my postgraduate at sheffield or bradford, but i dont know the steps, pls can u put me through?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thank God.Congrats
Yes its a success.
I told you.
Your PRIORITY was still on point.
Nerobliss:
Received a mail from my school that my biometric residence permit is ready for collection. Yet to collect passport though, no communication from VAC yet. Does it mean my application was successful?���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by boyspyjay(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hello guys, Good eveni to u all.
This there any one going to university of chester and what to study cyber security in dz October.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by winzy(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2019
OlaFash91:
It was a priority application
Priority application is 721$
The IHS: 571$
The exchange rate depends on when you're applying

Hope that helps
Thanks

Please what questions were asked u?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Toba101: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Good morning,please if my account is OK with my UCAS,how long does it take for visa to be out. Secondly,a friend got a scholarship letter from his local government (Niger delta) but uptil now embassy said they are still verifying,and lecture has began.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hammed71(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2019
good morning guys, are there any universities in UK that offers masters program admission for January session?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BizBloke(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2019
hammed71:
good morning guys, are there any universities in UK that offers masters program admission for January session?

There are.
However, it's better to state your preferred course because not all courses have a January entry in schools that offer entry for MSc. in January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BizBloke(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Toba101:
1) Good morning,please if my account is OK with my UCAS,how long does it take for visa to be out. 2) Secondly,a friend got a scholarship letter from his local government (Niger delta) but uptil now embassy said they are still verifying,and lecture has began.

1) Do you mean statement of account? Anyway, Standard (15 working days), Priority (5 working days), Super Priority (24 hours). Note: Timeline for visa feedback extends during peak periods.

2) I don't know the answer to this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by joyivro: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Good morning all please what’s the cheapest method of paying fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oppytexu: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Good afternoon Elders here,

Please which university is cheaper for engineering management?

Is January application still achievable if I start now processes now ?

Do I need to have living expenses for the year in my statement of account too?

Kindly help a newbie

Thanks All
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by boyspyjay(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yes!
oppytexu:
Good afternoon Elders here,

Please which university is cheaper for engineering management?

Is January application still achievable if I start now processes now ?

Do I need to have living expenses for the year in my statement of account too?

Kindly help a newbie

Thanks All

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mogatti: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nerobliss:

Absolutely
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Andrepete: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
10 working days now and still no collection mail (decision has been made) and induction is tomorrow morning, classes starts on Monday.... Really dunno what to do now....... Plus I paid for priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
What you should note is last day to register on the course.
All those induction isn't much big deal.
Plus btw Today and Tuesday you should get your Passport.
I still maintain decision has been fast, getting the passport back from TLS has been the delay recently.
Stay hopeful.
Andrepete:
10 working days now and still no collection mail (decision has been made) and induction is tomorrow morning, classes starts on Monday.... Really dunno what to do now....... Plus I paid for priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by queenkem: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hello friends,

Please I did my biometrics (with my dependants) since 6th of September and paid for Priority Visa Service. Called UKVI and they said decision was made last week. I had visited TLS several times but they do not have our passports. Wonder where the delay is. Visited british embassy today but was not allowed in as they said they have no business with anyone's passport and we need to go meet TLS. Is anyone facing this huge delay as its 14 working days already for a 5 working day service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.