Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336983 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Toluwa55: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone, can international student apply for M.Sc part time program in UK universities?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 4:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Nerobliss:

I'm not expert. I read the thread about the 1st page to the 30th. Thereafter I started and asked questions where I am not clear. I discovered most were self explanatory from step to the other.

There are plenty gurus here whenever you need them.

Best wishes
THANKS wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by assumpta1: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Thank you
Zoey1:
Go to your Gov.UK Application, click on "Green Provide Biometrics button" and you will be rerouted to TLS.
There you will see "TRACK" as an option.
Done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BizBloke(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2019
waynee2baba:

Lmao you even thanked him. How couldn't you spot the sarcasm? Oya apply to Oxford na

What's up with Oxford - no be school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BizBloke(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Toluwa55:
Hi everyone, can international student apply for M.Sc part time program in UK universities?

Part time, nah.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Joeautoz(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Yes you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Joeautoz(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2019
BizBloke:

What's up with Oxford - no be school?

He/she gave you Schools meant for Obama's,dangotes.
Guess with hard requirements

U didn't really get the sarcasm true true
cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BizBloke(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

He/she gave you Schools meant for Obama's,dangotes.
Guess with hard requirements

U didn't really get the sarcasm true true
cheesy

No, I still don't get "the sarcasm" & I certainly won't.

People get into schools like Oxford, et al. Why assume that he/she that requested for possible schools doesn't have these "hard requirements" or have enough funds or can't score a scholarship to attend these schools meant for Obamas, Dangotes?

Lmao, okay!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by waynee2baba: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2019
BizBloke:

People get into schools like Oxford, et al. Why assume that he/she that requested for possible schools doesn't have these "hard requirements" or have enough funds or can't score a scholarship to attend these schools meant for Obamas, Dangotes?

Lmao, okay!
Keep forming unnecessary woke, that one concern you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bujebudanu1(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2019
BizBloke:

Lmao, okay!

Good luck then. But just check out for Coventry, Bradford , mmu, and so many if you want a smooth, no hassle application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Yes The Obamas don't have 2 heads and who says you can't be better, That's the Spirit. It will take you places.
But kindly add this, do this search by yourself, go through this thread thoroughly and I mean thoroughly...then ask questions.
It will do you a lot of Good.
Success!
BizBloke:

Lmao, okay!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wyclephy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
I got my visa yesterday
Thanks to everyone on the group that's been contributing.God bless u

Biometrics :16/09/19
Sent to Sheffield 17/09/19
Collection mail: 26/09/19
Visa approved. Priority
Thanks everyone.

Please I have a question, do I need to get a yellow fever card before I travel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Congrats.
Book your ticket and move.
wyclephy:
I got my visa yesterday
Thanks to everyone on the group that's been contributing.God bless u

Biometrics :16/09/19
Sent to Sheffield 17/09/19
Collection mail: 26/09/19
Visa approved. Priority
Thanks everyone.

Please I have a question, do I need to get a yellow fever card before I travel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BizBloke(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
waynee2baba:

Keep forming unnecessary woke, that one concern you

Try being woke, perhaps. It'll help you know when to respond or just move on.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BizBloke(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Good luck then. But just check out for Coventry, Bradford , mmu, and so many if you want a smooth, no hassle application.

Thank you but Simran94 is the guy/lady you meant to address this to. He asked for a list of schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BizBloke(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Zoey1:
Yes The Obamas don't have 2 heads and who says you can't be better, That's the Spirit. It will take you places.
But kindly add this, do this search by yourself, go through this thread thoroughly and I mean thoroughly...then ask questions.
It will do you a lot of Good.
Success!

Thank you but Simran94 is the guy/lady you meant to address this to. He asked for a list of schools. I didn't.

I only weighed in on the dude who tried to dissuade him from saying thanks to a post that answered his question because somehow he figured the guy who replied gave him a sarcastic response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SimpleDimples: 5:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Misplaced priority.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Benwems(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello nairalanders, what's the possibility of getting admission into Master of Engineering in electrical or mechanical for 2:2 bachelor of engineering (electrical). Winter 2020 preferred. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tajmal: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Benwems:
Hello nairalanders, what's the possibility of getting admission into Master of Engineering in electrical or mechanical for 2:2 bachelor of engineering (electrical). Winter 2020 preferred. Thanks.

Most U.K. Schools accept 2:2 for Masters program.
Help yourself by choosing a school and go through their admission requirements.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yansky(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
please house,

has the Uk passed into law the 2years post study visa thing and if yes, is there a catch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello House,

Please after paying 1k pounds tuition deposit to Middlesex, what will paying the remaining tuition fee look like? I heard some school accepts installmental payment up till 9 months. Do they accept such payment method too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
The right place to get that info is the school website.
obaxlove:
Hello House,

Please after paying 1k pounds tuition deposit to Middlesex, what will paying the remaining tuition fee look like? I heard some school accepts installmental payment up till 9 months. Do they accept such payment method too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2019
[Ëquote author=Zoey1 post=82690100]The right place to get that info is the school website.
[/quote]

I have checked through I couldn't get anything related. I just put it here incase anyone has info about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2019
obaxlove:
Hello House,

Na wa for u o. So you paid 1000 pounds without you knowing your total school fees. You also didn't ask their structure of payment.

Instead of asking your school which is the best source, you are asking nairalanders.

Or wait are you just trolling us? Mehn as a graduate, you fall our hand down o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Andrepete: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2019
obaxlove:
[Ëquote author=Zoey1 post=82690100]The right place to get that info is the school website.

I have checked through I couldn't get anything related. I just put it here incase anyone has info about it.
they accept up-to 6 months installment... But you would have to discuss this upon arrival.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2019
piazon:
@ justwise
Can a UK financial institution (Loan company) be my financial sponsor for UK student visa?

Loan is allowed but I’m not sure about a foreign company giving you a loan. Can a Nigerian get a loan from a UK company from Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Andrepete:
they accept up-to 6 months installment... But you would have to discuss this upon arrival.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.