Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336811 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zaynbintu: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Anitaamich:

Is it possible to get admitted without having any previous nursing degree or experience?

Personally, I would advice you to just go for Biomedical Science or Public Health because most schools take minimum 7.0 in ielts for nursing that was why they didn't give my wife pre nursing as she had just 6.5 in ielts. My wife did Microbiology in her undergraduate so she got admission for both Public health and Biomedical Science though she eventually pick Public Health
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2020
I just spoke with the ukvi and was told that decision has been made I should wait for Abuja to contact me soon...
Abiscoco:

Good morning

This is such a general question. You've to put a time frame. Otherwise, anyone that did biometrics months/years ago can tell you yes, they've gotten Visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2020
@ jada spoke with ukvi this morning their phone number and was told that decision has been made. I should wait for Abuja to contact me for my passport soon
aijay998:
Congratulations and Amen oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Zaynbintu:

Personally, I would advice you to just go for Biomedical Science or Public Health because most schools take minimum 7.0 in ielts for nursing that was why they didn't give my wife pre nursing as she had just 6.5 in ielts. My wife did Microbiology in her undergraduate so she got admission for both Public health and Biomedical Science though she eventually pick Public Health

What the job prospect after public health in the UK is what Is key..... for those who plan to stay back.

Choose your course wisely, choose your career path wisely ... education is for a short time but the career path last a long time.

Be strategic cheesy .

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Roverguy: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Please what's the fastest visa application and how many days can I get a response? I am running out of time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2020
I just spoke with the ukvi and was told that decision has been made I should wait for Abuja to contact me soon...
Abiscoco:

Good morning

This is such a general question. You've to put a time frame. Otherwise, anyone that did biometrics months/years ago can tell you yes, they've gotten Visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Anitaamich: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Zaynbintu:

I thought IELTS is not compulsory, anyway I’ll settle for biomedical science cos nursing is expensive too.. which school is your wife? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2020
I just spoke with the ukvi and was told that decision has been made I should wait for Abuja to contact me soon... I tracked it on the tls site and it's still with dmc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Criptonyte: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2020
Okechukwu2686:
I just spoke with the ukvi and was told that decision has been made I should wait for Abuja to contact me soon... I tracked it on the tls site and it's still with dmc

So decision can be made and still not trackable ?

Mine has been in DMC since 14 Dec
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2020
Guys does anyone have contact phone numbers for TLScontact VI office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Roverguy:
Please what's the fastest visa application and how many days can I get a response? I am running out of time
Super Priority. Expected time 24hrs. In reality, might take up to 5days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Was told by the ukvi via phone call this morning and was told that decision has been made. I tracked it on the tlswebsite but still with the decision making centre.
Criptonyte:

So decision can be made and still not trackable ?

Mine has been in DMC since 14 Dec
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2020
I think you should also call to find out or you
Can go to the tls office to know. Mine was priority service
Okechukwu2686:
Was told by the ukvi via phone call this morning and was told that decision has been made. I tracked it on the tlswebsite but still with the decision making centre.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Anitaamich: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2020
LagosismyHome:

What the job prospect after public health in the UK is what Is key..... for those who plan to stay back.

Choose your course wisely, choose your career path wisely ... education is for a short time but the career path last a long time.

Be strategic cheesy .
Does biomedical science have good job prospects?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2020
omopapa:
Well I haven’t seen any that doesn’t allow instalment

I have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Anitaamich:

I would say within the UK... yes better than public health as it can sit more widely within NHS ,public or private sector

however with jobs after graduation, is not about just having a degree ............. you must ensure you work towards making yourself marketable by having relevant work experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Okechukwu2686:
I think you should also call to find out or you
Can go to the tls office to know. Mine was priority service
Do you have the phone for TLScontact?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2020
kode12:

Do you have the phone for TLScontact?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2020
Have you confirmed from the ukvi on the phone if decision has been made?
Okechukwu2686:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Okechukwu2686 post=85639788][/quote]
Please who has the TLs VI contact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
omopapa:
Start by doing a google search of the course you wanna do for example MSc Marlianology UK then read through their eligibility.
Any other questions, then bring it forth

cheesy @bold
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Anitaamich: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I would say within the UK... yes better than public health as it can sit more widely within NHS ,public or private sector

however with jobs after graduation, is not about just having a degree ............. you must ensure you work towards making yourself marketable by having relevant work experience
Okay.. thank you!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ademola020(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Please how do I answer the question of “why do I choose to study in the UK compared to other countries?” What are the key points I need to mention so I can build my answer around those key points
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Anitaamich: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2020
Please Someone should review living in Coventry in-terms of accommodation, living expenses, daycare etc.. how’s student life there and is there availability of student jobs? I will be traveling with my one year old daughter, so I need tips and reviews please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2020
Make sure u do APPLIED BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES if u decide to the Biomedical Science.

Job is guaranteed!!!

Just the Documents I mentioned in the previous reply

Anitaamich:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Coventry is quiet and related cheap city with loads of students around especially Nigerians.

Average 3 bedroom house is btw £500-600/ month or a single room for £250-300 depends on the proximity to uni. Transportation isn’t as easy in Coventry until Uber came, before then it was only black cabs.

Anitaamich:
Please Someone should review living in Coventry in-terms of accommodation, living expenses, daycare etc.. how’s student life there and is there availability of student jobs? I will be traveling with my one year old daughter, so I need tips and reviews please

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
ademola020:
Please how do I answer the question of “why do I choose to study in the UK compared to other countries?” What are the key points I need to mention so I can build my answer around those key points
no comparison, just say UK degrèes are recognized worldwide, for cultural diversity, could help u improve ur communication skills as we share common language, an opportunity to refine ur english speaking ability, u can elaborate more on those points to make it longer, good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jada19:

I did mine in Abuja. I guess yours should be ready cos mine was dated 3rd January which means it has been ready all this while. Just pray and be patient. I cried to God sincerely this morning and told him that no matter what method or procedure they are using that I must be contacted today and God answered my prayers just as I requested cos I haven't been myself this past days......
Hi Jada19. When you got a collection email yesterday, was your online tracking showing it was in the VAC yet or it was still in DMC?? because mine is just still at DMC since then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ademola020(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thanks
H0tbabe:
no comparison, just say UK degrèes are recognized worldwide, for cultural diversity, could help u improve ur communication skills as we share common language, an opportunity to refine ur english speaking ability, u can elaborate more on those points to make it longer, good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iamfelixy: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please is there anyone who has received collection mail today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
iamfelixy:
Please is there anyone who has received collection mail today?
Patiently praying it would be me. I did biometric since 19th December and with priority service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iamfelixy: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Boldpeppy:

Patiently praying it would be me. I did biometric since 19th December and with priority service.
Same here, did standard since 11th Dec.

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.