Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337510 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by reincarnation: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Royalejr:
Please advice, for someone that’s resuming 27th January.. what type of visa application is best? Cos I’ve been reading that there’s been delays in all the visa application types recently.

Priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yusfaith78(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Royalejr:
Please advice, for someone that’s resuming 27th January.. what type of visa application is best? Cos I’ve been reading that there’s been delays in all the visa application types recently.

Priority or Super Priority if you can afford it. I personally will advice you go for Priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Royalejr(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
reincarnation:

Priority
Thanks.. another issue is that my agent told me, the application she did for someone yesterday was 17th ( that’s the next available date). I hope earlier dates would open up o. 17th is too far
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Yahwehgbemi: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good day my people. Please, I want to know if it is wise to apply as a government-sponsored applicant for UK Visa (Tier 4) if one has got CAS statement
and ATAS certificate but government has not paid tuition fees though I have the letter of sponsorship. They have also paid stipends for more than 60 days now.

Secondly, my resumption date is January 12, 2020 and up till now I have not applied for UK visa for the fear of refusal. Is it wise to go ahead and apply or defer till April or ask for extension?

Please house, I need your prompt responses. Thank you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nedu20(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Royalejr:

Thanks.. another issue is that my agent told me, the application she did for someone yesterday was 17th ( that’s the next available date). I hope earlier dates would open up o. 17th is too far

If available dates are now from 17th upward, and your school starts on 27th, either you ask your school for extention and use priority or you better go for super priority to avoid stories that touch the heart

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Royalejr(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nedu20:

If available dates are now from 17th upward, and your school starts on 27th, either you ask your school for extention and use priority or you better go for super priority to avoid stories that touches the heart
Thanks bro.. I’d do just that. Also, someone just gave me an option of walk-in, said I should go there and ask for walk-in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1stdami(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Royalejr:

Tell your agent to book you for VI. I did mine today and I got date for tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1stdami(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Royalejr:

Thanks bro.. I’d do just that. Also, someone just gave me an option of walk-in, said I should go there and ask for walk-in.

Why do walk in when you can apply to VI. Pay 28k. Service fee and do your interview on Thursday. Priority service, before 27th you would have your visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abiscoco: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Royalejr:

You've to state when you're planning on applying. Also, today is 7th, so standard is out. Your only options are priority and super priority. And which one to go for will depend on when you actually plan on doing the application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oreva94: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Abiscoco:

You've to state when you're planning on applying. Also, today is 7th, so standard is out. Your only options are priority and super priority. And which one to go for will depend on when you actually plan on doing the application.

*** Also inform your school about having an extension, since you mentioned fear of refusal , with a notification from your uni about a possible extension, I think you would also be fine with either priority or super priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlaLiberty(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Did you get your CAS with the scholarship award letter? If yes, you can use it to apply for your visa and there is no need to fear. Many have used such successfully without rejection based on that but it depends too on your performance during the interview.
Yahwehgbemi:
Good day my people. Please, I want to know if it is wise to apply as a government-sponsored applicant for UK Visa (Tier 4) if one has got CAS statement
and ATAS certificate but government has not paid tuition fees though I have the letter of sponsorship. They have also paid stipends for more than 60 days now.

Secondly, my resumption date is January 12, 2020 and up till now I have not applied for UK visa for the fear of refusal. Is it wise to go ahead and apply or defer till April or ask for extension?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by morinto: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pls can any one tell me of any university in u.k or Ireland that sch fees is not more than 5k pounds for their master in ICT
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nedu20(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
morinto:
Pls can any one tell me of any university in u.k or Ireland that sch fees is not more than 5k pounds for their master in ICT

www.google.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
morinto:

For UK No school exist that will charge you 5k pound or less for international student . you need to go up a bit more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Yahwehgbemi: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=OlaLiberty post=85595087]Did you get your CAS with the scholarship award letter? If yes, you can use it to apply for your visa and there is no need to fear. Many have used such successfully without rejection based on that but it depends too on your performance during the interview.

Thanks for the response. I don't really know how the school did it but I think my mail to my supervisor at a time aided the process. I didn't show anybody in the school the sponsorship award letter. I am going for PhD so I deal with my supervisor more directly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Yahwehgbemi: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Did you get your CAS with the scholarship award letter? If yes, you can use it to apply for your visa and there is no need to fear. Many have used such successfully without rejection based on that but it depends too on your performance during the interview.[/quote]

Thanks for the response. I don't really know how the school did it but I think my mail to my supervisor at a time aided the process. I didn't show anybody in the school the sponsorship award letter. I am going for PhD so I deal with my supervisor more directly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Even Home/EU students pay way over 5k these days grin

morinto:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Q
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by yusfaith78(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I’m planning to apply to join my wife in March with following documents

1 Bank Statement showing 5m as maintenance
2 Tuberculosis Test Certificate
3 Marriage Certificate
4 Copy of wife’s visa
5 Copy of wife’s BRP
6 Letter from wife’s school confirming her enrolment

Please what other documents do I need? And is the money good enough?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2020
yusfaith78:
Hello Everyone,

3 Marriage Certificate
4 Copy of wife’s visa
5 Copy of wife’s BRP

Proof of address or something to show you are still together. I would have added some together pictures

For money ... this the minimum figure you need depending on where the school is. Then use 480 as a buffer exchange rate

Dependent
If the Tier 4 (General) student is studying on a course based:
• in London you must have at least £845 per month to support yourself; ........... times 9 months
• outside of London, you must have at least £680 per month to support yourself ........... times 9 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abini2012: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2020
yusfaith78:
Hello Everyone,

3 Marriage Certificate
4 Copy of wife’s visa
5 Copy of wife’s BRP

You can add some pictures together.
Also evidence chat messages between both of you to show continuing relationship, could be whatsapp, emails etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hotboss: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Yahwehgbemi:

Please which school is this that has April start date.. I need schools with start dates other than january and September. Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ogerowland(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Hello house, I printed my bank statement on Monday and my interview is tomorrow, do I need to reprint another one that carries tomorrow’s date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Ogerowland:
Hello house, I printed my bank statement on Monday and my interview is tomorrow, do I need to reprint another one that carries tomorrow’s date?
No
Your bank statement is valid as long as its not more than 30days old on the day of your application.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2020
Hello friends I did my biometric on the 31st of December and priority service but haven't received any mail yet. I tracked my application and it's still with the DMC. I am worried because is 6days today counting from day of biometric. Thought they said 3 -5 days for priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kreatorsink(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Did mine on 30th Dec (Priority) and it’s still at DMC as well. Expecting a response soon.

Okechukwu2686:
Hello friends I did my biometric on the 31st of December and priority service but haven't received any mail yet. I tracked my application and it's still with the DMC. I am worried because is 6days today counting from day of biometric. Thought they said 3 -5 days for priority

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jada19: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Okechukwu2686:

Mine was 19th December priority and no news yet so be patient�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kanijojo: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Okechukwu2686 post=85608907]Hello friends I did my biometric on the 31st of December and priority service but haven't received any mail yet...
I did priority since Dec 3, no result till today. So relax man. Let's hope for the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
[Hmmm nawa...have you called them to know the reason for the delay? quote author=Kanijojo post=85611234][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.