Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336681 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kreatorsink(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
You say? �

[quote author=Kanijojo post=85611234][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Criptonyte: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Kanijojo post=85611234][/quote]

Was yours priority or standard?
For standard I did my biometrics on the 6th of December, today marks it the 20th working day and still haven't gotten a feedback.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BloodyMitch(f): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Email I received this morning, after applying priority on Monday. I feel this is all a delay tactics due to the high volume of applications they have.

”Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by harriseen(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good afternoon folks

Please I’m applying to London School of Commerce. In the attached screenshot of a section on the application form, Please what do they mean by “attested” copies and “official English Translation”? Considering that the option of emailing a completed form is available to me, do they mean just photocopies

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iamfelixy: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please is there any standard applicant that received collection mail this week??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jada19: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jada19:

Mine was 19th December priority and no news yet so be patient�

Hey guys, I finally got my visa and it was dated 3rd January. Wishing everyone expecting theirs success

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by aijay998: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Congratulations and Amen oo
Jada19:

Hey guys, I finally got my visa and it was dated 3rd January. Wishing everyone expecting theirs success
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
BloodyMitch:
Email I received this morning, after applying priority on Monday. I feel this is all a delay tactics due to the high volume of applications they have.

”Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Its been stated a couple of time here that is an automated email that goes out hence when we received it we didnt think much of it . my person got it after applying through priority . Although the approval was dated 5days later but the collection was received on day 12 .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kreatorsink(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wow congratulations.

Jada19:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BloodyMitch(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Its been stated a couple of time here that is an automated email that goes out hence when we received it we didnt think much of it . my person got it after applying through priority . Although the approval was dated 5days later but the collection was received on day 12 .

Thank you for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlaLiberty(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Congratulations!
Jada19:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
[Thank God for you. When did you apply? Did you opt for priority?quote author=Jada19 post=85615481]

Hey guys, I finally got my visa and it was dated 3rd January. Wishing everyone expecting theirs success[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Troosevelt: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello House, please can I get the phone number to call to know if a decision has been made on my application also kindly advise how much to load in airtime while on the phone with them from experience ����.
I submitted my priority application 23rd Dec , got the mail from Sheffield 28th December and it has remained like the photo above ever since, i’m still waiting for an email that decision has been made . congratulations to everyone who has gotten their visas issued and I pray us awaiting ours get good news too.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Troosevelt:
Hello House, please can I get the phone number to call to know if a decision has been made on my application also kindly advise how much to load in airtime while on the phone with them from experience ����.
I submitted my priority application 23rd Dec , got the mail from Sheffield 28th December and it has remained like the photo above ever since, i’m still waiting for an email that decision has been made . congratulations to everyone who has gotten their visas issued and I pray us awaiting ours get good news too.
+44 20 3481 1736
That's the number for UKVI. I'd advice you don't waste funds calling though, there's some major delay in this whole thing right now. But if you're going to call, you can do the MTN International call bundle which gives you 20mins for ₦300. You can Google it for more information.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kanijojo: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
I haven't called them... just still hoping
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kanijojo: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Criptonyte post=85613664]

Was yours priority or standard?
For standard I did my biometrics on the 6th of December, today marks it the 20th working day and still haven't gotten a feedback.

I did Biometrics, interview on the 3rd Dec, and it was a priority, meant to be 5 business days. Shocked that nothing has since surfaced till today! It sucks...!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kanijojo: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
kreatorsink:
You say? �

Yeah... I tell you. Since dec 3, priority... nothing nothing till today!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Kanijojo post=85618499][/quote]
Was this Ikeja or VI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Troosevelt: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
kode12:

+44 20 3481 1736
That's the number for UKVI. I'd advice you don't waste funds calling though, there's some major delay in this whole thing right now. But if you're going to call, you can do the MTN International call bundle which gives you 20mins for ₦300. You can Google it for more information.

Thank you so much , if it’s the regular UK tariff, I will you my etisalat that charges me 11k per second in nigeria and abroad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jada19: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Okechukwu2686 post=85617677][Thank God for you. When did you apply? Did you opt for priority?quote author=Jada19 post=85615481]

Yes I opted for priority. I applied on the 19th of December but I think it was ready since 3rd cos it's dated 3rd of January tho I got my collection mail this afternoon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Criptonyte: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kanijojo:

Yeah... I tell you. Since dec 3, priority... nothing nothing till today!

For priority taking more than 20 working days sounds very strange.

Have you called? Any previous denials?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abiscoco: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
kode12:

+44 20 3481 1736

Also, hold your credit card close. Because the real cost of the call isn't from your network provider. You will be asked to enter your card details at the beginning of the call. Like #4000 was deducted from my acct when I made the call.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Thank God for you. I pray i will receive good news before friday. Mine was on the 31st of dec. quote author=Jada19 post=85618720][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Abiscoco:

Also, hold your credit card close. Because the real cost of the call isn't from your network provider. You will be asked to enter your card details at the beginning of the call. Like #4000 was deducted from my acct when I made the call.
Yeah that's true. I'm sure he/she knows already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Troosevelt: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Troosevelt:

Thank you so much , if it’s the regular UK tariff, I will you my etisalat that charges me 11k per second in nigeria and abroad
So I just got of the phone with UKVI and I was told a decision has been reached that my passport should be on its way . TSee below what I was charged from my local rate + less then £2 per minute when call is connected . Get your ATM card ready and your GW...... ready and your call will be brief with UkVI, I plan to go VAC tomorrow without waiting for pick up email . Wish me Luck

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Troosevelt: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Troosevelt:

So I just got of the phone with UKVI and I was told a decision has been reached that my passport should be on its way . TSee below what I was charged leas than 50 Naira local rate + less then £2 per minute when call got finally connected to agent . I plan to go VAC tomorrow without waiting for pick up email . Wish me Luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello guys I got this mail
Yesterday and m freaking out
[/color][color=#000000] cry cry

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sandyheart: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Anyone going to University of Buckingham?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sandyheart:
Hello guys I got this mail
Yesterday and m freaking out
[/color][color=#000000] cry cry
No need to freak out. Seems everyone gets it this days. Keep faith.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sandyheart:
Anyone going to University of Buckingham?

Yeah im suppose to resume on the 15th of this month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
kode12:

No need to freak out. Seems everyone gets it this days. Keep faith.
I didn't get ,does it mean I won't be delayed? My biometrics was on 31 dec

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.