Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1338508 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dejavu31: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Fake bank statements?

Liljumy:

I knew it wasn’t possible for your husband to get the visa. UK are very strict and straightforward with their rules.
I didn’t want to talk earlier but reading your update now gives me opportunity to talk.
Please, stay away from agents henceforth.
I knew the agent must have duped you for that sum of money since your husband got the visa.

They are lots of trusted agents who help with admission process. Some don’t charge a fee while some charge very little.
The agent might have even contacted the agents that don’t charge while he keeps the whole money to himself.

The fishy part was when you said the agent told your husband to present only the HND result at the school. That was when I knew the agent used only the HND.

A friend of mine used fake documents for her study visa via agent and was banned for 10 years. She got her refusal and ban letter last week so I was surprised when you said your husband got his visa.

I’m glad the agent confessed before it was too late. What if your husband forfieted the admission or requested for a refund?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Yeah chill and relax I might come find you and take clubbing in Birmingham

chucksbadt:

Bro tbh the thing move me sha.....I'll most likely Chill during my second semester break
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2020
LaaJiblik:

Story Story....
Once upon a time....

What is story story?
Only God knows what would have been going on in her marriage for her to post such delicate matter especially about her husband. Now, All is well and she decides to update same platform and you give such comments. It is not nice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chucksbadt(m): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2020
omopapa:
Yeah chill and relax I might come find you and take clubbing in Birmingham

Ah.....Baba

That's just what i need

Thanks in advance grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Dejavu31:
Fake bank statements?

Yes along with other documents. It was a very sad one as she has all genuine documents but the agent enforced on using his because he claims it will strengthen her application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Please let your husband read all these replies.

A2O2:

You are right , that is why I’m scared and keep on telling him but he thinks I’m not considerate and just after my belief.
Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dejavu31: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2020
I don't think you need to submit wedding certificate or divorce certificate when submitting documents for tier 4 visa. I may be wrong though.

Fk1987:
sincerely am single.. But in my subsequent study application can i indicate am divorced or should I still maintain that am married? Cos I intend to get authentic divorced paper or document from court. Secondly the agent I used provided the bank statement n other documents I used for the visit visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dejavu31: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2020
Sad, but she should have gone with her own bank statement since she has a genuine one. But then ignorance

Liljumy:

Yes along with other documents. It was a very sad one as she has all genuine documents but the agent enforced on using his because he claims it will strengthen her application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by A2O2: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Mobilipia:

That's good to hear. All the best.

Amen. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by A2O2: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2020
LagosismyHome:

UK admissions is so easy.... the Visa process a bit meticulous but straightforward as well

Ideally why should someone use an agent for UK masters. When you do , is when you get him said they said I said story...... but When you do it yourself you know exactly what since you own the process.

Thanks for sharing, so other can learn to stay away from agents

Glad to hear it sorted, even though my lipsrsealed

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by A2O2: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Liljumy:

I knew it wasn’t possible for your husband to get the visa. UK are very strict and straightforward with their rules.
I didn’t want to talk earlier but reading your update now gives me opportunity to talk.
I knew the agent must have duped you for that sum of money since your husband got the visa.

They are lots of trusted agents who help with admission process. Some don’t charge a fee while some charge very little.
The agent might have even contacted the agents that don’t charge while he keeps the whole money to himself.

The fishy part was when you said the agent told your husband to present only the HND result at the school. That was when I knew the agent used only the HND.

A friend of mine used fake documents for her study visa via agent and was banned for 10 years. She got her refusal and ban letter last week so I was surprised when you said your husband got his visa.

I’m glad the agent confessed before it was too late. What if your husband forfieted the admission or requested for a refund?

Thank you. You should have commented earlier. Maybe it would have hastened the confession . Abi o, thank God he hasn’t requested for refund as that was the last option since it’s clear that they won’t refund him.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Arhmiee(f): 4:52am On Jan 25, 2020
Mzstacie:

A friend, a Bsc Nurse got Masters in Advanced Nursing at University of Glasgow to start by Sept.

Hope this info helps

Thanks, I have visited the school website to read about it but it's not the course I wish to study. Thanks for the information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Fk1987: 6:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Dejavu31:
I don't think you need to submit wedding certificate or divorce certificate when submitting documents for tier 4 visa. I may be wrong though. OK.. Thanks bro..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jidesamuel(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2020
Good day great minds,

This forum is obviously rich in terms of required information to make our dreams of studying in UK reality.

I've had a business background in my career and studies here in Nigeria and I Intend to be in UK later in the year to study Logistics, Procurement and Supply chain management in Manchester (1 year MSc), I will like to know if this course has a good employment potential(high demand) in UK or there are other business courses that could offer me a good chance of getting employed at the completion of the program.

Thanks as I await your candid opinion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Liljumy:

The same Fake Bank account statements right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2020
How do embassy check certificate, i think its only bank statement they can find out
Liljumy:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beryour(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Welcome here, they usually ask more questions but you just have to be prepared...enjoy your settlement period.

H0tbabe:
I just arrived UK and was asked many questions including why i haven't travelled before now, if u haven't booked an accomodation or precise place u r going, please do it before going, that almost landed me in trouble, all the best to u all

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by beryour(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2020
If you plan to study in London : each dependant must show £845 each month for 9 months.
If outside London: each dependant must show £680 each month for 9 months.

isetoluwase:
Good evening all, pls how much do I need to show for each of my dependant for visa application?
Is microfinance banks acceptable?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lateef9699: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2020
H0tbabe:
How do embassy check certificate, i think its only bank statement they can find out
Certificate can be verified and schools are always ready to help with that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Gavrelino123:

The same Fake Bank account statements right?

Yes. Along with other documents. The agent claimed it wil stregthen her application.
When she got the ban, the agent told her not to be scared that he will help her reapply this Year for September entry.
I told her it wasn’t possible but she thought I’m an enemy of progress.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2020
H0tbabe:

They actually do but don’t know how.
I have heard cases of visa being cancelled mid-air, or even before departure. I don’t know what could have caused them but it could be results gotten from investigations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Lateef9699:

You are right .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Guys please where do I get this Criminal Conviction Declaration from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Autophagy: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=justwise post=37659571]

Will love to apply in any fashion school uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Simran94:
Guys please where do I get this Criminal Conviction Declaration from?
Police station obviously

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chinlin:
Police station obviously

smiley cheesy grin... Chinlin

Simran94 usually the employer requesting for it has a sample. There are some standard sample online but it usually companies or agency or industry do their own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lateef9699:

it can, I just don't think they do because minimum time to get visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oluwaseunsniper: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
adesammie:
Hello Gurus in the house,

I did my biometric and interview last week Monday. And I received a mail from Sheffield yesterday that a telephone interview will be conducted today by 9.30 am. I have been waiting but no call from them however, I later received a mail saying they've been trying to contact me but couldn't get me. I have provided alternate number but still no call.

Why could they be asking for another interview after the initial one?

What should I do since I have been waiting and no call?

Can I call them? And how do I do that since I have to pay through my debit card?

Someone should help a brother.

If they are still having trouble to reach you, tell them you’re happy to have the interview at the TLS center.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oluwaseunsniper: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abiscoco:

Hello Just wise. I've been able to settle down in the UK, sorted out my stuffs and all. But I saw that in Applying for PT jobs, National Insurance Number or so is being requested. How do I go about this?

My understanding was that your NiNO should be on your BRP card. If not, go to the closest job center and apply for one or you submit an application for a NiNO online.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oluwaseunsniper: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
chucksbadt:
Hi guys,

It’s been a while I posted here. let me share my story with you guys

Arrived Coventry on the 22nd of September 2019 for my MSc. On my arrival, I had already paid £8,000 tuition with a pending balance of £5,300.

Fortunately for me, I wasn't going to be paying for accommodation till January because I was going to be squatting with a friend.

I came into UK with just £1,000. Guys I had to hustle oo, it wasn't an easy ride. Starting working from the 2nd week after I arrived. Registered in like 3 agencies and was working back to back. Don't get it twisted tho, I was still focused with school work, comfortably passed all my 4 modules in my first semester.

All I lacked was a social life and to be honest, that was really frustrating.

Fast forward to January, I’ve paid the school an additional £3,000 with a balance of £2,300 and I’ve now moved out to my En-suite flat which I paid upfront for 3 months.

I'm a bit exhausted at the moment and I really need a break but hey....I just have to keep pushing.

If you're coming to the UK self-sponsored like me, condition your mind oo, it’s not easy.

Reality check. Nice one and welldone. Are you able to mention what kind of shifts/jobs you were doing, just so ppl don’t have the wrong ideas.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chucksbadt(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
oluwaseunsniper:

Reality check. Nice one and welldone. Are you able to mention what kind of shifts/jobs you were doing, just so ppl don’t have the wrong ideas.

Coventry is located in the heart of the West Midlands. The West Midlands is the Hub for shipping's and logistics in the UK.

I worked in different warehouses as a warehouse operative, Night shifts mostly. its a really tough job i must say. A lot of heavy lifting and endurance required. There is no magogo, no wayo, if you try to act funny, like sleep off, or slow down your pace, they'll sign you out ASAP that night.....I worked at Hermes, DHL and Disney warehouses.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by oluwaseunsniper: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
chucksbadt:

Coventry is located in the heart of the West Midlands. The West Midlands is the Hub for shipping's and logistics in the UK.

I worked in different warehouses as a warehouse operative, Night shifts mostly. its a really tough job i must say. A lot of heavy lifting and endurance required. There is no magogo, no wayo, if you try to act funny, like sleep off, or slow down your pace, they'll sign you out ASAP that night.....I worked at Hermes, DHL and Disney warehouses.

Nice one. And I hope people are seeing this before they start having funny ideas as per work. And I can imagine your tax is going to be mad because you have more than one job. Again, welldone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.