Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1333299 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Udobobo:

Exactly, you're right my brother. I have actually came across some wonderful deal with Egypt air but got so scared with what I read here considering the Egypt air experience of some nairalanders.

Thank you for your contribution, I appreciate a lot.

I am female .... smiley

Apart from the fact that it was a long journey because there is an over night wait in Cairo... but made easier because the airline provides free night hotel and food .

If not for the long journey it was ok and the price wasnt bad.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Udobobo: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I am female .... smiley

Apart from the fact that it was a long journey because there is an over night wait in Cairo... but made easier because the airline provides free night hotel and food .

Oh female, my bad then lol sorry for addressing you with the wrong title...my apology please!

Exactly, the layover was kinda discouraging anyway. Do you suggest I give it a try then??

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Udobobo:

Oh female, my bad then lol sorry for addressing you with the wrong title...my apology please!

Exactly, the layover was kinda discouraging anyway. Do you suggest I give it a try then??

Thank you!

Everryone experience is different and everyone expectations and wants are different. ... here it served the purpose to get from lagos to London safely and luggage intact for an ok price . No complaints at all . It all went smoothly

So it's all depends on an individual wants , needs and budget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Udobobo: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Everryone experience is different and everyone expectations and wants are different. ... here it served the purpose to get from lagos to London safely and luggage intact for an ok price . No complaints at all . It all went smoothly

So it's all depends on an individual wants , needs and budget

So true... Points above already summed it up then! I'll go for the option.

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
yea there have been lot of jobs out here especially Care and support jobs. You will surely find something doing out here if you aren’t lazy! Middlesbrough is very cheap mehn! I can say it’s even cheaper than some part in Nigeria! You can get a very good apartment for 180 pounds per month which is less than 100k! Food items are considerably cheap too. When you start earning in pounds things will be more cheaper for you considering when you still spending the Naira u brought from Naija because every small thing u buy u go dey convert am and it would be very expensive in your eyes. In all Middlesbrough has been awesome for the couple of weeks I have used here so far.
what's support job,old people home?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
yea there have been lot of jobs out here especially Care and support jobs. You will surely find something doing out here if you aren’t lazy! Middlesbrough is very cheap mehn! I can say it’s even cheaper than some part in Nigeria! You can get a very good apartment for 180 pounds per month which is less than 100k! Food items are considerably cheap too. When you start earning in pounds things will be more cheaper for you considering when you still spending the Naira u brought from Naija because every small thing u buy u go dey convert am and it would be very expensive in your eyes. In all Middlesbrough has been awesome for the couple of weeks I have used here so far.
Hi, when you were applying for admission at Teesside, did you fill the Criminal conviction declaration form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1stdami(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Udobobo:

So true... Points above already summed it up then! I'll go for the option.

Thank you!

I am using the airline on the 1st also. Expect for the long layover i think it’s generally fine and since they provide free hotel and food. It’s not too bad

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Simran94:

Hi, when you were applying for admission at Teesside, did you fill the Criminal conviction declaration form?
no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by winzy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
1stdami:

I am using the airline on the 1st also. Expect for the long layover i think it’s generally fine and since they provide free hotel and food. It’s not too bad

Hello
How did you book your flight? Please.
From their website or via a booking site??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
no

Hello Tobexin, pls what was your arrival airport. Was it Teeside international airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Udobobo:

Exactly, you're right my brother. I have actually came across some wonderful deal with Egypt air but got so scared with what I read here considering the Egypt air experience of some nairalanders.

Thank you for your contribution, I appreciate a lot.

I used egypt air this last Friday from lagos to london on transit. It was cool. They wan use food kill us.lolz

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I am female .... smiley

You're right, i experienced it this last Friday. Morning breakfast is "serve your self",up to 80 different kinds of foreign food menu

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Liljumy:

Hello Tobexin, pls what was your arrival airport. Was it Teeside international airport?
The closest airport to Middlesbrough is Newcastle airport (NCL). It just a 40minutes from Newcastle to Middlesbrough!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
walesho:

You're right, i experienced it this last Friday. Morning breakfast is "serve your self",up to 80 different kinds of foreign food menu
Greetings,
What's the cost of Egypt air to Uk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
no
Okay thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Chinlin: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
NomzyJust:

Is it the cheapest?
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
The closest airport to Middlesbrough is Newcastle airport (NCL). It just a 40minutes from Newcastle to Middlesbrough!

Thank you . I was asking because I saw flights to Middlesbrough from Lagos but the least for one way is 260k which is high.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gavrelino123:

Greetings,

I paid 160k to my agent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Liljumy:

Thank you . I was asking because I saw flights to Middlesbrough from Lagos but the least for one way is 260k which is high.

I just checked. It’s around same rate which means it’s better I choose teeside airport. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gavrelino123:

Greetings,

Last week for one way, paid £280 ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
walesho:

I paid 160k to my agent

Which airport, please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Liljumy:

Which airport, please?

You mean airline, its Egypt Air
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Liljumy:

I just checked. It’s around same rate which means it’s better I choose teeside airport. Thank you.
opt in for Newcastle even the School advice students to come in through Newcastle if they want they closest airport to school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
walesho:

You mean airline, its Egypt Air

I mean Airport. Like where was the arrival airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Liljumy: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tobexin:
opt in for Newcastle even the School advice students to come in through Newcastle if they want they closest airport to school

Okay. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Liljumy:

I mean Airport. Like where was the arrival airport?

Cairo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 1stdami(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
winzy:

Hello
How did you book your flight? Please.
From their website or via a booking site??

I downloaded EGYPTAIR mobile app and booked there , it Cost me about 152k or so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atoeosato: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please gurus in the house, I wish to join teesside university by Sept resumption,
Please do they have a school agent in Nigeria here or can i get the admission just through the school site?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by isetoluwase: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=beryour post=86090687]If you plan to study in London : each dependant must show £845 each month for 9 months.
If outside London: each dependant must show £680 each month for 9 month

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by isetoluwase: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
chucksbadt:

Coventry is located in the heart of the West Midlands. The West Midlands is the Hub for shipping's and logistics in the UK.

I worked in different warehouses as a warehouse operative, Night shifts mostly. its a really tough job i must say. A lot of heavy lifting and endurance required. There is no magogo, no wayo, if you try to act funny, like sleep off, or slow down your pace, they'll sign you out ASAP that night.....I worked at Hermes, DHL and Disney warehouses.

Good one
Pls did u work more than 20hrs per week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
atoeosato:
Please gurus in the house, I wish to join teesside university by Sept resumption,
Please do they have a school agent in Nigeria here or can i get the admission just through the school site?
don't patronize any agent do it yourself. I did all the processes myself and here I am in Teesside!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
isetoluwase:

Good one
Pls did u work more than 20hrs per week
and you think he will answer this question? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.